PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: **SOLD** Black Kershaw Tanto Serrated Blur Knife w/SpeedSafe Assisted Open

Jer
05-08-15, 14:53
**SOLD**

Offered here is a gently used Kershaw Tanto Blur with the serrated blade. It has the 'SpeedSafe' assisted open which if you haven't yet seen it's probably my favorite out of any maker at any price. Such a sweet action and a bargain at Walmart's price of $57 plus tax but you can save even more today at my asking price of only $SOLD cash face to face. Paypal & shipping also available on buyer's dime. I will throw in the sweet sweet paracord lanyard thingy at no additional charge! I call that little modification the Panty Dropper™ and it's yours at no additional cost. I love this knife and the only reason I'm selling it is because I got one of another color that I've been daily carrying and I'm tired of this one looking longingly at me with those big puppy dog eyes reminding me of the glory days when it got to hang out next to my ass all day/night. It does show a sings of wear but blade is still sharp and it's not too beat up. Current condition can be seen in the pictures.

From the manufacturer:
*Folding knife for outdoor adventures with partially serrated blade
*Blade made of premium 13C26 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
*Anodized aluminum handle with rough Trac-Tec material for a non-slip grip
*SpeedSafe assisted opening system for smooth, one-handed opening

Thanks for looking!

Jer
05-19-15, 11:28
Bump.