PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman involved in shooting, wounded UPDATE: ASSAILANT ARRESTED

7.62NATO
05-11-15, 13:42
George Zimmerman was injured in a shooting in Lake Mary on Monday afternoon, according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

According to Bracknell, officers at the scene reported Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound.

Chopper 2 video showed a bullet hole in the passenger window the vehicle Zimmerman was in.

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimmerman-involved-in-shooting-in-lake-mary-police-say/32943828

rjacobs
05-11-15, 13:49
that stupid ass hole needs to disappear. If the original shit had happened to me nobody would have ever seen me again after I was acquitted.

"where did rjacobs go?" Nobody knows, havent seen that ass hole in years.

While im drinking on the beach in Panama.

Pork Chop
05-11-15, 14:54
that stupid ass hole needs to disappear. If the original shit had happened to me nobody would have ever seen me again after I was acquitted.

100% this.

I actually felt he was being railroaded the first go around, but he is clearly a ****tard and I am ashamed I felt sympathy for him.

KalashniKEV
05-11-15, 15:07
He yearns for death's embrace.

Averageman
05-11-15, 16:27
Supid should hurt more than it has for him so far; he just doesn't get it.

MorphCross
05-11-15, 16:49

100% this.

I actually felt he was being railroaded the first go around, but he is clearly a ****tard and I am ashamed I felt sympathy for him.

He yearns for death's embrace.

Supid should hurt more than it has for him so far; he just doesn't get it.

Were we all reading the same article? It doesn't seem to be a case of "attention whore-mongering" rather someone took a pot shot at him and he got some tempered glass fragments from his car window in his face. The only reason it became a "big story" was because he was the victim. If you want to blame someone blame the media for making a big deal out of everything that happens to him. We have a legal system in place and for all of his troubles he hasn't been found guilty of any major crime so far.

KalashniKEV
05-11-15, 16:56
Were we all reading the same article?

George's "beef in the streets" is related to his wife beating, his child molesting, and his gangbanging.

It's all part of the same, single issue.

All his life he's yearned for death's cold embrace, and has slowly worked his way up from kids, to women, to little guppy thugs... and from the looks of this, now it seems like he finally crossed paths with a real thug.

Good for him. Maybe he can stop hanging out behind the motorcycle/ gunshop/ tattoo parlor looking for trouble.
(which he was never asked to do, nor was he paid for it)

This sad, sick, sack has Demons inside him, and the sooner someone lets them out, the better it will be for society.

SteyrAUG
05-11-15, 17:10
I've read the allegation of wife beating, don't remember him being convicted.

Never hears of the child molestation stuff or gang banging. Do you have support for any of that?

Also not sure how he caused this current incident. Do you have any information about how he caused this person to come find him and take a shot at him?

jpmuscle
05-11-15, 17:11
^ what?

SteyrAUG
05-11-15, 17:41
^ what?

Just haven't followed along closely enough I guess. I'm not a Zimmerman fan boy but I've never heard about convictions of being a child molester or history of gang involvement. Was just asking for a source.

cbx
05-11-15, 18:21
things just got a little bit weird in here didn't it.

MorphCross
05-11-15, 18:49
things just got a little bit weird in here didn't it.

Not really, just calling out for level headed discussion rather than summarily throwing Zimmerman under the bus just because people are tired of MSM making much ado about unsubstantiated allegations or violent assaults on him.

KalashniKEV
05-11-15, 19:09
Never hears of the child molestation stuff or gang banging. Do you have support for any of that?

He's known among his own family as a pervy molester. He fingered his little 6 year old cousin at a sleepover and kept it up for over 10 years.

Witness 9 at the trial for anyone who was paying attention.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/george-zimmerman_n_1676729.html

Zimmerman is like the gun owner's OJ Simpson- a litmus test for stupidity.

Anyone who claims blindness to his escalating pattern of **** ups is a fool... and these are the same people who act surprised and blame his victims when he periodically resurfaces as the object of criminal investigation.

There's simply no way any sane person can place themselves in his shoes and rationalize his actions in any of these wild scenarios he gets into.

He's just a perpetual loser cruising the hood with a gun looking for people he-doesn't-know. It's too bad his street beef didn't get settled today.

El Vaquero
05-11-15, 19:18
Either he is the unluckiest man in the world to keep attracting this much attention and to keep having run ins with the law, or he truly does have his head up his ass. I'm leaning toward the latter.

PatrioticDisorder
05-11-15, 19:47
He's known among his own family as a pervy molester. He fingered his little 6 year old cousin at a sleepover and kept it up for over 10 years.

Anyone who claims blindness to his escalating pattern of **** ups is a fool... and these are the same people who act surprised and blame his victims when he periodically resurfaces as the object of criminal investigation.

There's simply no way any sane person can place themselves in his shoes and rationalize his actions in any of these wild scenarios he gets into.

He's just a perpetual loser cruising the hood with a gun looking for people he-doesn't-know. It's too bad his street beef didn't get settled today.

Sorry, but I don't buy that bullshit rape story from age 6 to 19. Young girls are taught and have been since I was young (early 30s) that us no good evil men are predators out to rape them, it has been beat into their heads. I also don't buy his mom saying "I don't like Obama because he is black and I am a racist", utter bullshit! I will grant you that Zimmerman isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but the guy has a huge bullseye on his back. An arrest doesn't equal a conviction, I don't buy the domestic violence charges either. All a woman has to do when Zimmerman pisses her off is call the cops and cry DV, he gets arrested. Don't under estimate how vindictive a pissed off woman can be.

KalashniKEV
05-11-15, 20:02
Sorry, but I don't buy that bullshit rape story from age 6 to 19.

...I don't buy the domestic violence charges either.

Victim blaming?

DELISH! ;)

Hope it's not one of your lady kin he gets his fists on or fingers in next...

Look for a pattern here. It's not that hard to see...

PatrioticDisorder
05-11-15, 20:09
Victim blaming?

DELISH! ;)

Hope it's not one of your lady kin he gets his fists on or fingers in next...

Look for a pattern here. It's not that hard to see...

You obviously haven't been around enough borderline personalities. I'd bet money she has been "raped" by other men as well, or at least she has in her mind. If only we knew how many men have been convicted on rape charges due to borderlines, your mind would be blown.

TAZ
05-11-15, 20:12
George's "beef in the streets" is related to his wife beating, his child molesting, and his gangbanging.

It's all part of the same, single issue.

All his life he's yearned for death's cold embrace, and has slowly worked his way up from kids, to women, to little guppy thugs... and from the looks of this, now it seems like he finally crossed paths with a real thug.

Good for him. Maybe he can stop hanging out behind the motorcycle/ gunshop/ tattoo parlor looking for trouble.
(which he was never asked to do, nor was he paid for it)

This sad, sick, sack has Demons inside him, and the sooner someone lets them out, the better it will be for society.

I'm lost. I know I haven't kept up with his antics since the original kangaroo court held by the media and the legal system. Aside from some anonymous source of huffpo what basis is there for these allegations.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this guy is the sharpest tool in the shed nor is he some model citizen, but I'd like to see some facts before we railroad him into a racist child molesting gangbanger. The only missing buzzword is militia.

It's not completely unfathomable that his name slandered and the dipshit FSA riled up means people are going go at him for their 15 min of fame.

If I were him; I'd be in a cave somewhere in Montana.

7.62NATO
05-11-15, 20:16
You obviously haven't been around enough borderline personalities. I'd bet money she has been "raped" by other men as well, or at least she has in her mind. If only we knew how many men have been convicted on rape charges due to borderlines, your mind would be blown.

What makes you think the victims have borderline personality?

The number of incidents of alleged criminal activity involving Zimmerman is very telling.

Voodoochild
05-11-15, 20:39
Why that guy hasn't just vanished and stayed low profile just blows my mind. You would think he would have seen the writing on the wall.

SteyrAUG
05-11-15, 20:55

So around the time he was the Trayvon Martin "bad guy" a woman came forward with allegations of sexual abuse.

The woman told investigators that she was coming forward when she did because she thought that Zimmerman might have shot and killed Martin because he was black, and that she finally felt safe enough to make a report when Zimmerman had gone into hiding after the shooting.

No charges were ever filed and he was certainly never convicted of anything as a result. That Huffington Post article is also loaded with race baiting allegations. Sorry if I don't find her allegations to be completely credible.

He's about as guilty as Bill Cosby. Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't. But neither has been convicted of anything and the victims in both cases seem to have definite agendas.

SteyrAUG
05-11-15, 21:04
Why that guy hasn't just vanished and stayed low profile just blows my mind. You would think he would have seen the writing on the wall.

There is a pattern of him not being "terribly intelligent" when it comes to his own good.

Didn't know how to STFU during the investigation of the shooting and said LOTS of stupid things that didn't prove his innocence and made him look like he may have been part of the problem. He should have talked less and let the evidence speak for itself.

Seems he also can't figure out that since the whole Trayvon thing happened he is a huge target and many people want to see him dead. But that doesn't seem to stop him from popping up all over the radar with several public incidents that were likely avoidable.

I don't think he is the role model for personal defense, but at the same time I'm not going to throw him under the bus because he's not very smart. I'm also not going to simply buy allegations of domestic violence, child rape or anything else without real evidence.

Another pattern that does seem to exist is a line of people hoping to portray Zimmerman in the worst possible light, even with a complete lack of actual evidence, because they see him as somebody who murdered an unarmed black kid who didn't do anything wrong.

But I remember the Duke LaCrosse case well. I remember a lot of people saying a lot of damning things about those guys too.

Now if it is proven that Zimmerman did any of those things, then he should be convicted.

KalashniKEV
05-11-15, 21:19
I'd bet money she has been "raped" by other men as well, or at least she has in her mind.

That's an incredibly interesting conclusion you just jumped to...

I'll hush.

...what basis is there for these allegations.

Sworn testimony of Witness #9.

Yes, we can victim blame and all pretend he's a wonderful fella, because he has a gun... and we're gun guys... but the truth is that he's a lifelong scumbag in possession of a rap sheet that didn't-just-start when he stalked down a person he didn't recognize with the goal of obtaining their submission.

He is literally the gun owner's OJ.

Total opposite of what he seeks.

This guy is one of life's losers- from his perspective, everyone in the world takes a big shit on him every day just by existing and going to work.

He seeks out children, women, little guppy thugs, passing motorists, anyone he thinks he can gain submission from and interjects himself.

...and his first tool for any of the problems he creates is his POS Saturday Night Special.

He's not the kind of gun owner for anyone to rally around, and that was plainly obvious from the first reports.

Someone needs to let the demons out of his head- either by bouncing it off the sidewalk or whatever... and he will continue placing himself in the time and space to make that happen, until it happens.

Behind a tattoo parlor late at night, out in traffic in a road rage incident, anywhere it might find him.

I'll bet he'd even thank you if you did it for him.

He's about as guilty as Bill Cosby.

So... in other words... 100% guilty?

;)

SteyrAUG
05-11-15, 21:49

;)

Very well "could be." Problem is neither of them have even been charged so we must default to "innocent until proven guilty."

And unlike say, OJ Simpson, there is a definite alternative conclusion.

It is entirely possible that Zimmerman is a complete POS, who happened to be "not guilty" in the Martin shooting but has done LOTS of other very messed up things which are actually crimes. But at the same time, during the whole Martin shooting thing, they tried to make this guy out to be a Grand Dragon of the KKK and the media deliberately misrepresented events, statements and presented allegations as if they were "facts in evidence." So you'll have to excuse me if I find many of the "post Martin" allegations dubious and view them with some skepticism.

More importantly, if Zimmerman truly was the "trail of fail" you have suggested he is, then he is either a mastermind who has been getting away with all kinds of things for YEARS or most of those things are just unfounded allegations. Personally he doesn't strike me as the "mastermind" type and I think if he did half those things his ass would have been in jail before any of us even heard of him.

That said, with the number of people who have it out for him and the fact that he doesn't seem very bright, I imagine he will fall victim to some kind of setup and might even willfully engage in some kind of criminal act and when he does he will see ZERO consideration.

MorphCross
05-11-15, 21:56

;)

Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. We the public have no say and opining over the web is useless because we don't get to see the same physical evidence that is absolutely necessary for the purpose of rendering a verdict.

TAZ
05-11-15, 22:01
That's an incredibly interesting conclusion you just jumped to...

I'll hush.

Sworn testimony of Witness #9.

Yes, we can victim blame and all pretend he's a wonderful fella, because he has a gun... and we're gun guys... but the truth is that he's a lifelong scumbag in possession of a rap sheet that didn't-just-start when he stalked down a person he didn't recognize with the goal of obtaining their submission.

He is literally the gun owner's OJ.

Not blaming anyone; but I'm also not going to take the word on an anonymous witness whose statements were dubbed unfounded by prosecution. Unless I missed something an incredibly large number if very motivated people had a huge boner for this guy. If this witness would have shown any semblance of credibility they would have gone at him with it. Until I see some facts this witness is the Duke woman all over again. There was FACTUAL evidence presented against OJ. All the facts in Zimmerman's case seem to exonerate him. If he has a rap sheet why is he not a prohibited person and was given his gun back after acquittal??

Total opposite of what he seeks.

Definitely. The words low profile don't seem to resonate with him.

This guy is one of life's losers- from his perspective, everyone in the world takes a big shit on him every day just by existing and going to work.

He seeks out children, women, little guppy thugs, passing motorists, anyone he thinks he can gain submission from and interjects himself.

...and his first tool for any of the problems he creates is his POS Saturday Night Special.

Quite a psych profile you've developed. Have you even met or talked to him??

He's not the kind of gun owner for anyone to rally around, and that was plainly obvious from the first reports.

Agree 100% that he is not the CCW and self defense spokesman.

Someone needs to let the demons out of his head- either by bouncing it off the sidewalk or whatever... and he will continue placing himself in the time and space to make that happen, until it happens.

Not sure if a need to bounce his head off a sidewalks the wish him death; but I think you're right. His inability to lay low is eventually going to cost him. However, nothing seems to indicate that he is a gang banging, white supremacist, pedophile militia member who is affiliated with the tea party. Did I miss any buzzwords??

Iraqgunz
05-11-15, 22:24
Nice. So we just convict George Zimmerman for a crime that he was never charged with and that there doesn't appear to be an credible proof that he did. That is fantastic. I hope some of you volunteer for jury duty.

7.62NATO
05-11-15, 22:30
Zimmerman knew the assailant, Matthew Apperson, and had been in an armed confrontation with him previously.

George Zimmerman was shot in the face Monday by a bullet believed to have been fired by a man he knew—and had already fought with in his own pickup truck months ago, Lake Mary, Florida cops confirmed.

Both men had been in a similar skirmish with each other last September, according to the Deputy Chief.

Lake Mary Police Deputy Chief Colin Morgan told The Daily Beast that “it looks like [Zimmerman] is going to survive” the attack.

“It doesn’t appear to be a mortal wound,” he said.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/11/inside-george-zimmerman-s-blood-feud.html

The shooter alleges he fired in self-defense. The shooter has a criminal history, too.

Channel 9 looked into Apperson's history with law enforcement and learned he's been arrested at least six times in Seminole County, twice for drug possession in 1995 and 1998, twice for DUI in 2000 and once for trespassing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDZj/

KalashniKEV
05-11-15, 22:40
...so we must default to "innocent until proven guilty."

Nope.

Innocent until proven guilty is for the courts.

We both know OJ did it... and we're free to agree on that.

(Unless you also dispute that- a lot of people do see him as one of their teammates and feel a duty and responsibility to defend him against all logic, facts, and patterns)

...then he is either a mastermind who has been getting away with all kinds of things for YEARS or most of those things are just unfounded allegations.

You'd be utterly shocked if you conducted a large scale hiring action for low-level/ low-pay work and background checked and piss tested a decent sized pool of applicants.

This whole country is jam-packed-full of people who have been skating on all kinds of nefarious behavior and none of them are masterminds... plenty still vote and carry guns too!

Until I see some facts this witness is the Duke woman all over again.

Would you tell that to a six year old in your family if she told you pervy George had his fingers inside of her?

What if she waited until adulthood, as most victims of molestation do?

Put it in perspective and think about it... seriously. You talk tough because you're wanting so-hard to believe that this guy can't be the absolute lowlife scum he appears to be... but sometimes a duck is a duck.

However, nothing seems to indicate that he is a gang banging, white supremacist, pedophile militia member who is affiliated with the tea party. Did I miss any buzzwords??

LOL... you don't have to engage in hyperbole, but Zimmerman is:

1) A child molester
2) A wife beater
3) A drunken barroom brawler
4) A gangbanger
5) An unpaid, unsolicited afterhours tattoo parlor night watchman
6) A party to street beef that resulted, today, in gunplay

LowSpeed_HighDrag
05-11-15, 23:02
Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. We the public have no say and opining over the web is useless because we don't get to see the same physical evidence that is absolutely necessary for the purpose of rendering a verdict.

My God, a reasonable post has been found in this thread!

SteyrAUG
05-11-15, 23:07
Nope.

Innocent until proven guilty is for the courts.

We both know OJ did it... and we're free to agree on that.

Yes we do. But we don't have the same consensus concerning Zimmerman. There is a distinct lack of evidence of his "alleged" crimes.

You'd be utterly shocked if you conducted a large scale hiring action for low-level/ low-pay work and background checked and piss tested a decent sized pool of applicants.

This whole country is jam-packed-full of people who have been skating on all kinds of nefarious behavior and none of them are masterminds... plenty still vote and carry guns too!

Funny you should mention that. That's exactly what I did for several years working security clearance for the Broward County School Board and doing background checks (the real ones, pics and prints) on every applicant from volunteer part time coaches to district administrators and everyone in between. It is from that experience that I form most of my opinions on these matters. And since we were screening for those who would work with kids we got everything including juvie records, sealed, expunged and foreign convictions.

The ratio of people who "get away with it" compared to the ones who "screw it up every time" is pretty small. Ironically enough when I was there I had to screen people who had been working already for 10 years or more but didn't do a full and complete background check at the time of their hiring. So I specifically did full checks on people who indicated they had zero priors when they were hired 10 or more years previous and had been working the entire time.

And we did nail some people who claimed they never were arrested and lied simply because full checks weren't done at the time they were hired. But it was probably something like 2% of every current employee. Interestingly enough, I'd say 1/3 of them had been arrested AGAIN in between the time they were hired and the time I did the background check on them. They just managed to handle their legal problems without their employer being made aware of it, at least until they were required to do a background check.

People who make one or two mistakes along the way don't really have to "get away with it." They either learn the error of their ways or at least figure out they aren't very good at crime and stop.

The people who just can't seem to not engage in criminal activity rarely "get away with it" for very long unless they live in the middle of a crime infested environment and never try and function in another environment.

Moose-Knuckle
05-12-15, 00:15
I've read the allegation of wife beating, don't remember him being convicted.

Also not sure how he caused this current incident. Do you have any information about how he caused this person to come find him and take a shot at him?

Well it's all true, you know cause he murdered that poor little black toddler. Oh wait . . .

Iraqgunz
05-12-15, 01:34
I don't care if O.J did it. If you cannot prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, or at least in a way that gets a conviction, then it's irrelevant.

TAZ
05-12-15, 11:54
Would you tell that to a six year old in your family if she told you pervy George had his fingers inside of her?

If she was lying, yes. If she had a valid claim she could back with anything resembling fact I'd take her seriously and dug. Which is probably what the LEO she spoke with did. Even though there was a lot of pressure to find something on this guy. Nobody ran with it. WHY???

What if she waited until adulthood, as most victims of molestation do?

If do the same thing as above. If she had some credibility I'd investigate to see what was there and if any FACTS could be generated to support the claims. Pretty much want cops are supposed to do. Are you insinuating that the LEO brushed her claims off??

Put it in perspective and think about it... seriously. You talk tough because you're wanting so-hard to believe that this guy can't be the absolute lowlife scum he appears to be... but sometimes a duck is duck

I think you're mistaking my requirement for factual evidence to base a judgement on as a desire to like this guy. I honestly could give a rats ass about him; but I'm NOT willing to toss him under a bus without facts. If you have FACTS not CLAIMS of his wrong doings; by all means share and I will listen. As his accuser you must prove your claims.

KalashniKEV
05-12-15, 12:56
Would you tell that to a six year old...

If she was lying, yes. If she had a valid claim she could back with anything resembling fact...

If she had some credibility

Muy interesante...

Hank6046
05-12-15, 13:16

There is a pattern of him not being "terribly intelligent" when it comes to his own good.

Seems he also can't figure out that since the whole Trayvon thing happened he is a huge target and many people want to see him dead. But that doesn't seem to stop him from popping up all over the radar with several public incidents that were likely avoidable.

Another pattern that does seem to exist is a line of people hoping to portray Zimmerman in the worst possible light, even with a complete lack of actual evidence, because they see him as somebody who murdered an unarmed black kid who didn't do anything wrong.

This pretty much sums up my view of the guy, seems like he could never really find his place in life, but he's not looking in any of the right places either.

docsherm
05-12-15, 13:29
I don't care if O.J did it. If you cannot prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, or at least in a way that gets a conviction, then it's irrelevant.

But that is not the case with OJ. The trial was thrown so that the FSA did not burn the city AGAIN so soon after the King "protests".

This guy is most likely not guilty of anything other than being a retard. Totally different.

26 Inf
05-12-15, 14:35
Just read this story. Apparently there was a prior incident which involved Zimmerman and the other man. Sounds as if the other individual was the one that notified the police. From the story:

Zimmerman and Apperson were involved in a road-rage episode last September. Apperson said Zimmerman had threatened to kill him, asking "Do you know who I am?" during a confrontation in their vehicles. Apperson decided not to pursue charges and police officers were unable to move forward without a license plate number or witnesses.

Two days later, Apperson called police to report that Zimmerman's truck was parked outside, near the disability-benefits office where Apperson works. Zimmerman told police officers that he had an appointment in the same office park, and no charges were filed.

Police recover gun from Zimmerman, 2 guns from other man

By MIKE SCHNEIDER 12 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Police recovered a handgun from George Zimmerman and took two guns from a man accused of shooting at Zimmerman while both were driving, authorities said Tuesday.

Police also released a 911 call in which the caller says the other man, Matthew Apperson, told him he was forced to fire his gun Monday at the former neighborhood watch leader on a busy street in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary.

"A guy says he had to shoot a guy through the window and he wants the police to come," the man said on the call. "He had to shoot at somebody ... He said it was George Zimmerman."

Police have not said what led up to the shooting. Apperson's attorney, Mark NeJame, said the shooting was "a good, old-fashioned self-defense case."
"He is not looking for trouble. He did not want trouble," NeJame said of Apperson. "He's not following George Zimmerman around. He's not wanting anything to do with George Zimmerman, as it relates to any of this."

Zimmerman suffered minor injuries from flying glass and debris.

Two guns were taken from Apperson's car, including a revolver that had a spent shell casing. Police officers will also execute a search warrant on Zimmerman's pickup truck, said Lake Mary Police Officer Bianca Gillett.

Both men had the guns legally.

"He never waved it, displayed it or brandished it," said Zimmerman's attorney, Don West. "He did not threaten Mr. Apperson in any way with a firearm."
Detectives are still investigating and no charges have been filed against Zimmerman or Apperson. Gillett said the investigation could take time. Documents released Tuesday show that detectives are investigating the shooting as a possible aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

"It was a busy time of day on a very busy street," Gillett said. "We are thinking there is someone that saw something that they could come forward and provide that information to the Lake Mary Police Department."

Zimmerman and Apperson were involved in a road-rage episode last September. Apperson said Zimmerman had threatened to kill him, asking "Do you know who I am?" during a confrontation in their vehicles. Apperson decided not to pursue charges and police officers were unable to move forward without a license plate number or witnesses.

Two days later, Apperson called police to report that Zimmerman's truck was parked outside, near the disability-benefits office where Apperson works. Zimmerman told police officers that he had an appointment in the same office park, and no charges were filed.

Zimmerman had just recently moved out of Florida. He had returned to the Orlando area for Mother's Day on Sunday and was heading to a doctor's appointment when the confrontation took place, West said.

West refused to say where Zimmerman was now living. Zimmerman would like to continue his education and was looking at taking online classes, the attorney said. He doesn't have a regular-paying job.

Other than Monday's shooting and the incidents in September, Apperson and Zimmerman have had no prior relationship, NeJame said.
"He doesn't know him. They do not have a relationship," NeJame said.

Zimmerman was acquitted in the February 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in a case that sparked protests and a national debate about race relations. The Justice Department later decided not to bring a civil rights case against Zimmerman.

Since then, Zimmerman has had several brushes with the law, including two unrelated cases in which he was charged with assault based on complaints from two girlfriends. In both cases, the girlfriends refused to cooperate and charges were dropped. His estranged wife also accused him of smashing her IPad during an argument days after she filed divorce papers. No charges were filed because of lack of evidence.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-zimmerman-shooting-linked-prior-dust-083818733.html

SteyrAUG
05-12-15, 15:46
So Matthew Apperson was not in any imminent threat of serious bodily injury or death and he fired at a person he "claims" threatened him and no charges filed?

Wow, I wish I could hope for such an outcome. I guess if ever I'm involved in a defensive shooting my statement will be "I was positive it was George Zimmerman."

Sam
05-12-15, 16:07
Zimmerman had just recently moved out of Florida. He had returned to the Orlando area for Mother's Day on Sunday and was heading to a doctor's appointment when the confrontation took place, West said.

West refused to say where Zimmerman was now living. Zimmerman would like to continue his education and was looking at taking online classes, the attorney said. He doesn't have a regular-paying job.

At least that's a good thing, he was probably advised by his lawyer to move out of Florida, but Mother's day and doctor's appointment brought him back to Orlando. How does one manage to find trouble as much as he has?

SHIVAN
05-12-15, 16:19
How does one manage to find trouble as much as he has?

In regards to this one person Matthew Apperson, it would appear as though Apperson is stalking Zimmerman.

The other domestic stuff? No idea.

Sam
05-12-15, 16:33
In regards to this one person Matthew Apperson, it would appear as though Apperson is stalking Zimmerman.

However, it was Zimmerman that Apperson "stalked". It wasn't me or you or Mickey Mouse. It all revolves around the Zimmster.

If I ever have to use a gun to defend myself, I will say "officer, I saw George Zimmerman, so I shot".

I kid, I kid ... :)

Iraqgunz
05-12-15, 16:59
It wasn't thrown out, he was acquitted. And the jury make up had 9 African-Americans, women, whites and a Hispanics.

But that is not the case with OJ. The trial was thrown so that the FSA did not burn the city AGAIN so soon after the King "protests".

This guy is most likely not guilty of anything other than being a retard. Totally different.

SHIVAN
05-12-15, 18:23
However, it was Zimmerman that Apperson "stalked". It wasn't me or you or Mickey Mouse.

Were you in a nationally televised trial that I missed?

I know I've never been the subject of high level internal DoJ memos, where they send special directives via email and operatives to smear my name, and likeness. Nor have I had my verbal communications tied to my actual name and then re-mixed to sound as if I might have only been concerned with someone due to their race. You?

It would appear that Apperson is downright crazy. Have you seen the video of his lawyer, him, his wife, and his mom? Apperson is WEIRD, and not just capitalized for effect either.

SHIVAN
05-12-15, 18:28
Watch this news conference (http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDZj/) and this guy's mannerisms. If you saw him in the wild looking at you, I guarantee you, you'd be taking inventory of all your force options....no?

Then this gem, in front of the police station...
http://www.wesh.com/news/raw-video-matthew-apperson-blows-cigarette-smoke-in-camera/32948930

SteyrAUG
05-12-15, 18:57
Watch this news conference (http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDZj/) and this guy's mannerisms. If you saw him in the wild looking at you, I guarantee you, you'd be taking inventory of all your force options....no?

http://www.wesh.com/news/raw-video-matthew-apperson-blows-cigarette-smoke-in-camera/32948930

Why does the media keep calling this a "road rage" related incident when the shooting occurred TWO DAYS after the fact. If I'm reading everything right Zimmerman showed up for a doctor appointment at the same location where Apperson is employed and without provocation Apperson walked outside and shot at Zimmerman while he was still in the vehicle.

Odd coincidence that Zimmerman's doctor is at the same location to be sure, but I can't imagine how Apperson didn't get arrested given that there was no imminent threat.

Cincinnatus
05-12-15, 20:15

I agree that he's odd, kind of like French Stewart in the show 3rd Rock From the Sun.
Apperson's wife looks like Kristen Johnston from 3rd Rock From The Sun. Maybe he's an alien, too.

Sam
05-12-15, 20:18

Never heard of the fruit bat until this afternoon.

7.62NATO
05-12-15, 20:49

Mr. Apperson allegedly threatened a neighbor.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/who-is-matthew-apperson/32955520

7.62NATO
05-12-15, 20:50
Why does the media keep calling this a "road rage" related incident when the shooting occurred TWO DAYS after the fact. If I'm reading everything right Zimmerman showed up for a doctor appointment at the same location where Apperson is employed and without provocation Apperson walked outside and shot at Zimmerman while he was still in the vehicle.

Odd coincidence that Zimmerman's doctor is at the same location to be sure, but I can't imagine how Apperson didn't get arrested given that there was no imminent threat.

The doctor apt. encounter happened in Sept 2014.

7.62NATO
05-12-15, 20:52
I believe we're dealing with two gun-carrying fruit bats. I hope they both get charged.

SHIVAN
05-12-15, 21:40
Other than being a complete idiot and returning to a place where people know you, and can ID you readily, I do not see where Zimmerman did anything wrong here.

That Apperson guy looks like the kind of guy who would blurt out falsehoods as a matter of personality flaw alone.

docsherm
05-12-15, 22:04
It wasn't thrown out, he was acquitted. And the jury make up had 9 African-Americans, women, whites and a Hispanics.

Not thrown out...."THROWN", like in when people take a dive in boxing. The prosecution barley did enough to keep from getting dis-bared.

KalashniKEV
05-12-15, 23:11
Other than being a complete idiot and returning to a place where people know you, and can ID you readily, I do not see where Zimmerman did anything wrong here.

Zimmerman is grooming his next victim.

He found a mental handicap with a gun, probably not much of a true threat, from the looks of him in that tape... Zimmerman will keep interjecting himself into his life, showing up where he lives, where he works, where he's at... flashing his Saturday Night Special where there are no other witnesses around to see...

When he kills again he will be exonerated.

Never will this guy take on a real thug, because he knows it'll be his last day.

SteyrAUG
05-13-15, 01:31

Most hilariously idiotic thing I've read in awhile.

So on a short trip home for mothers day and a doctors visit, Evil Mastermind Zimmerman decided "Hey, since I'm here...why not kill somebody" and put his devilish plan into action.

Only Zimmerman is diabolically evil enough to "drive like a dick" thus cultivating a conflict and then two days later show up in a parking lot KNOWING it would lull his victim into a gun battle. Zimmerman was even brilliant enough to be completely unprepared and deliberately put himself at risk (obviously knowing he could dodge the bullet fired at him while confined in a vehicle) and thus draw any suspicion away from himself.

Clearly he intends to thumb his nose at the authorities and take his victim after drawing everyone's attention to it. And Zimmerman is so much smarter than all involved he will probably get away with it....AGAIN.

I can see clearly now Trayvon was lured to his death by Zimmerman. By posing as a weak, incompetent dipshit Zimmerman all but forced Trayvon to viciously attack him and create the opportunity for George to kill for no reason other than his own personal amusement.

The guy is obviously amazing.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
05-13-15, 02:35

He found a mental handicap with a gun, probably not much of a true threat, from the looks of him in that tape... Zimmerman will keep interjecting himself into his life, showing up where he lives, where he works, where he's at... flashing his Saturday Night Special where there are no other witnesses around to see...

Never will this guy take on a real thug, because he knows it'll be his last day.

In the least disrespectful way possible: you are embarrassing yourself. When all else fails, retreat to logic.

Iraqgunz
05-13-15, 02:36
Wow is pretty much all I can say at this point. Thankfully you are the voice of reason.

SHIVAN
05-13-15, 07:28

Derp?

Whiskey_Bravo
05-13-15, 07:58

el o el......

I am hoping for your sake that you are just trolling. I normally do my best not to get to personal on the interwebs but really dude, if this is your actual line of thought you really need to rethink things.

And real thug? How many "real" thugs do you know that have been shot in the face and fought somebody on the ground to the death and have lived to tell the story?

Mauser KAR98K
05-13-15, 08:51
I thought Trevon wad a real thug, or was he a thuglet?

26 Inf
05-13-15, 09:11
el o el......

And real thug? How many "real" thugs do you know that have been shot in the face and fought somebody on the ground to the death and have lived to tell the story?

This sounds like you are writing the citation for a military award for valor. :D

Let's not go too far overboard either way on Zimmerman, from all reports, giving Mr. Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, he is not someone I would care to be around.

At a minimum he is a shit-magnet, at the maximum I don't think he is as cunning as KalashniKEV gives him credit for.

From watching the videos I would like to know the guy's (Aperson? - can't leave page without retyping all this) history, is he autistic? suffered a TBI? just a little off-kilter? I'm wondering if it is the result of an injury - his wife didn't seem to match his persona.

More questions remain unanswered about all this than have been answered.

SHIVAN
05-13-15, 09:58
suffered a TBI?

I suspect he's done too many drugs.

Whiskey_Bravo
05-13-15, 11:08
This sounds like you are writing the citation for a military award for valor. :D

Let's not go too far overboard either way on Zimmerman, from all reports, giving Mr. Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, he is not someone I would care to be around.

At a minimum he is a shit-magnet, at the maximum I don't think he is as cunning as KalashniKEV gives him credit for.

From watching the videos I would like to know the guy's (Aperson? - can't leave page without retyping all this) history, is he autistic? suffered a TBI? just a little off-kilter? I'm wondering if it is the result of an injury - his wife didn't seem to match his persona.

More questions remain unanswered about all this than have been answered.

I have no love for the guy. He obviously has issues and is a complete shit magnet like you said. I was merely commenting on the "real" thug statement as I think zimmerman is probably a thug himself.

KalashniKEV
05-13-15, 12:40
So on a short trip home for mothers day and a doctors visit... Only Zimmerman is diabolically evil enough to "drive like a dick" thus cultivating a conflict and then two days later...

Zimmerman has had street beef with this guy for at least the last 9 months (that's all that's documented in the initial police report from September '14).

I guess one or the other decided it was time to settle things.

Zimmerman was even brilliant enough to be completely unprepared and deliberately put himself at risk (obviously knowing he could dodge the bullet fired at him while confined in a vehicle) and thus draw any suspicion away from himself.

He wasn't "unprepared," the Zimmer Man don't roll without tha gat. What is he supposed to do if he sees someone he doesn't recognize? ;)

...and I'll bet he was surprised that the guy got off a shot so close, I mean... he looks like an Ass Burger.

Zimmerman is so much smarter than all involved he will probably get away with it....AGAIN.

I don't think he's plotting, just acting off of his instincts.

This is a guy on the absolute last-rung of the socioeconomic ladder- a true lifelong loser.

Aside from punching a cop in a drunken bar room brawl, all his victims prior to this incident have been women or minor children... and as most have noted the guy in this incident appears to not be 100% with it.

The tragically hilarious part is that (with the exception of sexually molesting a 6 year old girl), all of his victims, when confronted and pressured to submit to him, have said, "No way!"

He's just that pathetic.

And then his gun comes out...

By posing as a weak, incompetent dipshit Zimmerman all but forced Trayvon to viciously attack him...

Pretty much.

After stalking him down in his vehicle and then later giving footchase, at the completion of armed pursuit, what's it gonna be?

Show a badge, take a beatdown, or exchange bullets?

Zimmerman could have taken a good lesson from that whuppin if he broke free and ran home.

Instead, it was Martin who got the lesson that night...

THCDDM4
05-13-15, 13:00
Zimmerman has had street beef with this guy for at least the last 9 months (that's all that's documented in the initial police report from September '14).

I guess one or the other decided it was time to settle things.

He wasn't "unprepared," the Zimmer Man don't roll without tha gat. What is he supposed to do if he sees someone he doesn't recognize? ;)

...and I'll bet he was surprised that the guy got off a shot so close, I mean... he looks like an Ass Burger.

I don't think he's plotting, just acting off of his instincts.

This is a guy on the absolute last-rung of the socioeconomic ladder- a true lifelong loser.

Aside from punching a cop in a drunken bar room brawl, all his victims prior to this incident have been women or minor children... and as most have noted the guy in this incident appears to not be 100% with it.

The tragically hilarious part is that (with the exception of sexually molesting a 6 year old girl), all of his victims, when confronted and pressured to submit to him, have said, "No way!"

He's just that pathetic.

And then his gun comes out...

Pretty much.

After stalking him down in his vehicle and then later giving footchase, at the completion of armed pursuit, what's it gonna be?

Show a badge, take a beatdown, or exchange bullets?

Zimmerman could have taken a good lesson from that whuppin if he broke free and ran home.

You should write fiction novels. Seriously.

So much assumption and conjecture in every post you have written in this thread. Facts be damned- you somehow KNOW what is and is not true with Zim man; are you George Zimmerman?

What you are positing is nonsense.

Jorge is a POS. But with no convictions or evidence to back up allegations of criminal activity you just assume he is guilty becUse of what you know from the effing media?!?!?!?!?!?

There is so much fail in the way the media portrays ANYTHING! There is always an agenda. For Jorge it was to smear the shit out of him and find him guilty in the court of public opinion; you bought it hook line and sinker.

I hope you never have to defend yourself and take someone's life in the process; but if you do- please offer yourself the same style of judgement you are affording others. And believe the media BS.

Are you just trolling or actually/honestly coming to these conclusions using logic that has been tainted by the bias and vitriol of the media?

I'm not standing up for GZ, but for Christ sake you are tossing him under the bus at every chance with little to no facts to support it. Do you have something personal to do with this man or the situations he has gotten in? Do you know someone like him and are projecting?

He's no saint. But he isn't the criminal mastermind devil you are making him out to be.

Some people are magnets for good luck, some for bad; some people inject themselves into situations such as truest over and over again be it for good or bad reasons. I'm not sure exactly how I would peg GZ.

Let's look at this objectively. If what you are saying is all true and GZ is trying to do this shit- why in the hell didn't he just pop a cap in this guys ass when he shot at him? It makes no sense when viewed through the lens of your logic.

Sam
05-13-15, 13:15
Kalish Kev:

You are my hero. Your posts got me rolling laughing so hard. Keep it up man.

SHIVAN
05-13-15, 13:22

You're Matt Apperson, aren't you?

KalashniKEV
05-13-15, 13:31
...he is guilty becUse of what you know from the effing media?!?!?!?!?!?

There is so much fail in the way the media portrays ANYTHING!

Wait... are you getting confused between, "the media" and "the police department?"

If you're dropping sworn statements to Officers on the regular and have periodic gunplay in your life... well... then maybe it's just you.

Some people are magnets for good luck, some for bad...

Actually... and this might a revelation, it seems... there is no such thing as luck.

ESPECIALLY when patterns are concerned. People who are "magnets for good luck" are generally doing shit right. People who are "magnets for bad luck" are generally doing shit wrong.

Review what we know about history and tell me if you think he's doing shit the right or the wrong way.

If what you are saying is all true and GZ is trying to do this shit- why in the hell didn't he just pop a cap in this guys ass when he shot at him? It makes no sense when viewed through the lens of your logic.

Does it surprise you that Zimmerman pussied out when he realized things weren't going his way?
(and do they ever?)

Back to loitering behind the tattoo parlor and rolling the dice on finding some criminal who might submit to him at gunpoint...

He's 0 for 3 on women, 1 for 2 on minors, and 0 for 1 on the mentally disabled.
(for those keeping score)

Perhaps he should try his luck on the elderly?

SHIVAN
05-13-15, 13:41
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079058/Man-fired-George-Zimmerman-road-rage-row-reported-police-neighbor-squirrel-shot-yard-probed-threatening-trespasser-Magnum.html

EXCLUSIVE: Man who fired at George Zimmerman in 'road rage' row was reported to police by neighbor who found squirrel shot in her yard - and probed over threatening trespasser with a Magnum

Matthew Apperson is under investigation over a shot fired into Zimmerman's car earlier this week

Apperson, 35, was said by neighbors to be 'irrational and unstable' in days leading up to Zimmerman confrontation

One neighbor called police when she found a squirrel killed with a BB gun and told officer she feared it was 'a sign' from Apperson

Police documents show he has also been investigated after telling phone canvasser he was planning to kill a trespasser with his Magnum .357

Decision due within days on whether Apperson will be charged over shot fired at Zimmerman which he says was self-defense

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079058/Man-fired-George-Zimmerman-road-rage-row-reported-police-neighbor-squirrel-shot-yard-probed-threatening-trespasser-Magnum.html#ixzz3a2t80gcf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

THCDDM4
05-13-15, 19:13
Wait... are you getting confused between, "the media" and "the police department?"

If you're dropping sworn statements to Officers on the regular and have periodic gunplay in your life... well... then maybe it's just you.

Actually... and this might a revelation, it seems... there is no such thing as luck.

ESPECIALLY when patterns are concerned. People who are "magnets for good luck" are generally doing shit right. People who are "magnets for bad luck" are generally doing shit wrong.

Review what we know about history and tell me if you think he's doing shit the right or the wrong way.

Does it surprise you that Zimmerman pussied out when he realized things weren't going his way?
(and do they ever?)

Back to loitering behind the tattoo parlor and rolling the dice on finding some criminal who might submit to him at gunpoint...

Can you show me where the "police department" has stated that he commited these crimes; where he was convicted?

Do you have some factual evidence to post here that would sway anyone here to see GZ for who you and the media claim he is? Please do so if you do. I love information and facts. He said she said, but no evidence or conviction and heresay I don't like all that much.

So please post the facts and evidence proving GZ did what you and others claim, showing he is a criminal. I really doubt you can, otherwise it would have come out in a court of law and the guy would have been in jail.

And regarding "luck" there are weird types of "magnetism" people experience from time to time. For instance- I have odd occurances in my life all the time, I'm not looking for trouble, im not doing bad/evil things, im not targeting people for any reason whatsoever, I'm not in seedy places unless I happen to be working in a bad area, I don't conduct any criminal activity, I'm a good guy who helps people when in need, hangs out with my family and close friends and doesn't associate with anyone unsavory- but odd shit seems to unfold at the right time/place right around me constantly. Has my whole life and I just keepy head on a swivel and prepare the best I can. Call it luck, call it destiny, call it right place at the right time- it does happen to people.

So he "pussied out" the first time by shooting an innocent child who just happened to be beating him viciously; and "pussied out" by not shooting a "mentally I'll" person who took a shot at him? Can you further explain this logic ? Makes sense not to me...

26 Inf
05-13-15, 21:32
Where are we getting the mentally ill diagnosis? I mentioned his facial affect and wondered, but I've missed it in any media reports. Although blowing smoke at a newsman is apparently ominous or something, I just thought it was normal behavior for someone dumb enough to smoke. :D

SHIVAN
05-13-15, 21:37
The mouth/lip affliction is likely from his prescription narcotic -- most likely something to control his oddball behavior.

THCDDM4
05-13-15, 22:45
Where are we getting the mentally ill diagnosis? I mentioned his facial affect and wondered, but I've missed it in any media reports. Although blowing smoke at a newsman is apparently ominous or something, I just thought it was normal behavior for someone dumb enough to smoke. :D

Ala kalishnakev. The guy is odd and may even be mentally I'll. But the only mention of it has come from KK as far as I know.

SteyrAUG
05-13-15, 22:52

And I'm done.

The thread is yours, you've earned it.

:lol:

7.62NATO
05-15-15, 20:53
A man accused of firing a gun into George Zimmerman's truck earlier this week has been arrested, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said Friday.

Matthew Apperson turned himself in to authorities Friday and was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and firing a deadly missile into an occupied conveyance, an arrest report said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/15/us/george-zimmerman-truck-shot/

7.62NATO
05-19-15, 15:27
A Florida man charged with shooting at George Zimmerman last week had "a fixation" on the former neighborhood watch leader and had recently been admitted to a mental institution, according to a police report made public Tuesday.

The Lake Mary Police Department report said that 36-year-old Matthew Apperson had shown signs of paranoia, anxiety and bipolar disorder.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/shooter-was-fixated-on-george-zimmerman-police-report-says/ar-BBjXHiZ?ocid=mailsignout

SteyrAUG
05-19-15, 16:53
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/shooter-was-fixated-on-george-zimmerman-police-report-says/ar-BBjXHiZ?ocid=mailsignout

Clearly a crafty Zimmerman has chosen to drive his selected victim insane prior to luring him to his death. Just like he mentally enticed Trayvon to attack him, he has exercised his powerful mind control techniques once again on this poor hapless individual.

I bet Zimmerman has a shit ton of those "Learn Mind Control" and "Master Hypnosis" books sold in the back of magazines years ago. Obviously some very effective techniques.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
05-19-15, 19:03
Warlock Zimmerman, all powerful and all masterful, actually placed a spell on Apperson on Halloween of 1993. They originally met in March of 1992 in the now defunct Stapleton Airport in Denver, Colorado. Apperson was flying in to ski Vail with his family, and Zimmerman was in Denver to place a curse on the future planner of Denver International Airport. Zimmerman, all knowing that he is, saw in Apperson the potential to be controlled by spells. He passed him on the concourse, brushing him ever so slightly and removing one small arm hair from Apperson. He smelled this armhair every day until Halloween of the next year. Using eye of newt, anus of goose, and urethra of gerbil, Zimmerman concocted a potion so strong that it could even teach Dan Quayle to read. Instead of promoting vice-presidential literacy, he threw it on the arm hair of Apperson and said the magic word, "White-Hispanic!". The mixture of this phrase and the potion set a terrible spell in motion, one that would drive Apperson to murderous insanity. But, Zimmerman, evil genius that he is, knew that the insanity would have to be controlled. Zimmerman knew that the one thing Apperson could not stand in this world was a spilled bag of Skittles and a half full (or half empty of you think like that rotten scoundrel Zimmerman) can of Watermelon Arizona Tea. Garnering the national media attention he needed nearly 20 years later, he finally drive Apperson mad. Zimmerman packed up his spellbooks, potions, and Keltec pistols, and moved himself and his witch-coven to Lake Mary, Florida...home of one Matthew Apperson! Long story short, another life is ruined by the dastardly Zimmerman and his warlock ways!

Or maybe, Zimmerman is an idiotic shit-magnet, and Apperson was a big pile of shit that was highly attracted to magnets.

davidjinks
05-19-15, 20:44
Delete

26 Inf
05-20-15, 13:05
LSHD - that was good stuff: 'Instead of promoting vice-presidential literacy Are you sure you are not really Garry Trudeau, living a secret life on M4carbine?

Mr blasty
05-20-15, 13:42
Warlock Zimmerman, all powerful and all masterful, actually placed a spell on Apperson on Halloween of 1993. They originally met in March of 1992 in the now defunct Stapleton Airport in Denver, Colorado. Apperson was flying in to ski Vail with his family, and Zimmerman was in Denver to place a curse on the future planner of Denver International Airport. Zimmerman, all knowing that he is, saw in Apperson the potential to be controlled by spells. He passed him on the concourse, brushing him ever so slightly and removing one small arm hair from Apperson. He smelled this armhair every day until Halloween of the next year. Using eye of newt, anus of goose, and urethra of gerbil, Zimmerman concocted a potion so strong that it could even teach Dan Quayle to read. Instead of promoting vice-presidential literacy, he threw it on the arm hair of Apperson and said the magic word, "White-Hispanic!". The mixture of this phrase and the potion set a terrible spell in motion, one that would drive Apperson to murderous insanity. But, Zimmerman, evil genius that he is, knew that the insanity would have to be controlled. Zimmerman knew that the one thing Apperson could not stand in this world was a spilled bag of Skittles and a half full (or half empty of you think like that rotten scoundrel Zimmerman) can of Watermelon Arizona Tea. Garnering the national media attention he needed nearly 20 years later, he finally drive Apperson mad. Zimmerman packed up his spellbooks, potions, and Keltec pistols, and moved himself and his witch-coven to Lake Mary, Florida...home of one Matthew Apperson! Long story short, another life is ruined by the dastardly Zimmerman and his warlock ways!

Or maybe, Zimmerman is an idiotic shit-magnet, and Apperson was a big pile of shit that was highly attracted to magnets.

This is pure poetry!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SteyrAUG
05-20-15, 14:04

I'm just glad we finally established the fact that sorcery is involved.

7.62NATO
05-20-15, 14:59

or maybe mental illness is a real disease, and Apperson needs medical treatment...

Outlander Systems
05-20-15, 18:23

(and do they ever?)

Got proof?

davidjinks
05-20-15, 20:02
Delete

Eurodriver
10-17-16, 09:04
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/10/17/apperson_given_20_ye.html

Matthew Apperson, the man accused of shooting at George Zimmerman in a 2015 road-rage incident, was given 20 years in prison.

What a ****ing ****ity ****.

Firefly
10-17-16, 09:27
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/10/17/apperson_given_20_ye.html

Matthew Apperson, the man accused of shooting at George Zimmerman in a 2015 road-rage incident, was given 20 years in prison.

What a ****ing ****ity ****.

I'm one of those people who finds sick humor in a cosmic kind of way.

A double dime stretch and didn't cure the world of Zimmer Man.

The gods must be crazy

Averageman
10-17-16, 13:31
Zimmerman is to Gun Owners as "Mayhem" the Allstate insurance guy is to car owners.
You know some incredibly bad stuff is about to happen, but he walks away nearly every time without a scratch.

WillBrink
10-17-16, 13:43
Why does the media keep calling this a "road rage" related incident

Cuz it's juicy for clicks and ad sales. Anything to do with cars and some violence is "road rage" and any time an athlete gets into a fight it's "roid rage" and so forth, and the always popular "shooting rampage.' WTF makes it a "rampage"?

Best ever of course is "gun violence" but that's a topic for another thread...

ChrisCross
10-17-16, 13:59
Cuz it's juicy for clicks and ad sales. Anything to do with cars and some violence is "road rage" and any time an athlete gets into a fight it's "roid rage" and so forth, and the always popular "shooting rampage.' WTF makes it a "rampage"?

Best ever of course is "gun violence" but that's a topic for another thread...

Archer and an El Camino :D