PDA

View Full Version : rcbs update...

texasgunhand
05-19-15, 15:57
As you guys have read ive posted a lot of questions concerning the rcbe supreme reload kit.
The scale not zeroing was the final straw,ive had to finish machine work etc with the press and uniflow as posted in previous post.

Finally i had enough of customer support telling me to send it back,but i had to pay the shipping with a 3 week turn around. I emailed them off their web site telling them all the problems ive had with everything but the hand primer.

They called today said my email had made it WAY past their c/s department. That it was unacceptable to them for a customer to deal with all the problems from one kit and they would be shipping me a 10 10 scale plus a return label to ship my 505 back free of charge.

Also a set of full length resizeing dies for my 30.06 for my trouble and time. I use a semi auto in 30.06 hence the full length dies. I bought rcbs becouse my dad liked his and anything that survives him useing it must be tough. And ive always been told their C/S was top notch. Its nice to see an american company that still running as a company should. Now after months i can load some ammo and not wonder if the charge is what it should be,ive only loaded low to medium power so if the scale was off it wouldnt be to hot. They said they would set the scale up before shipping to make sure it would zero,man i hope so.

I lost faith when i called about the casting being left in the spout of the uniflow,the lady that answered the phone told me cant you fix it your self,i said should i have to, she said just mail it back and hung up,i was not rude or did i use fowl language. The call was recorded , they knew everything after doing some looking back on my previous calls. I bet she wishes she wouldnt have been so rude now. The people that answer your phones are a representative of your company. They are the voice of your company,something i learned a long time ago running my company,and others companys when i was younger. Make a great product that doesnt have problems even if it cost more and have great customer service if there is a problem and people will smile while handing you cash. Best of all they will come back with their freinds when they want something else.

markm
05-19-15, 19:24
I use a semi auto in 30.06 hence the full length dies.

NEVER apologize for using FL dies.... no matter what. Falling pray to much of the Hand loading dogma that perpetuates is a great mistake.