PDA

View Full Version : Chemist Says Atrazine Pesticide Might Be Making People Gay

Boba Fett v2
05-22-15, 20:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=161&v=Y-dbpibeWig

Not sure why he has to be referred to as a "Black Chemist" rather than just 'Chemist', but whatever.

26 Inf
05-22-15, 23:51
Thank goodness, an excuse to not treat my lawn. Tall grass prairie, here I come!

MorphCross
05-23-15, 00:55
Not sure why he has to be referred to as a "Black Chemist" rather than just 'Chemist', but whatever.

Goes back to the channel the video was released on. The title was chosen by the channel maker (irrelevant person who recorded) rather than the content producer (Democracy Now!). As far as the story goes all chemicals that go into our bodies will induce some form of change. What matters ultimately is the concentration and length of exposure. I would have to look up the Journals that the good professor stated he had reported his findings in before I make any personal judgement about Atrazine. It could be that the rate and volume of exposure in his testing were well in excess of anything we are exposed to over our lifetime. It could also be that it didn't take much of an exposure to induce the changes. As with all things, trust but verify.

SteyrAUG
05-23-15, 01:45
I don't think there is any chemical combination in any amount that would make me:

1. Not want to have sex with Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Dita Von Teese, etc.

2. Would even make me actually consider for the briefest moment wanting to have sex with a male.

Ungodly amounts of money like $5 million plus might make me contemplate those things, but certainly not any chemical I'm aware of.

But looking at the picture of the chemist in question, based on his chosen wardrobe I suspect he's just looking for a scapegoat. I.E. "I work with a lot of chemicals, normally I wouldn't be this gay or dressed like this."

And if chemicals can make you gay, I have bad news, you were already gay and now have been exposed to chemicals which may or may not be harmful.

MorphCross
05-23-15, 02:26
But looking at the picture of the chemist in question, based on his chosen wardrobe I suspect he's just looking for a scapegoat.

Not saying he isn't in denial but he did say in the interview that a Syngenta representative made threats against his wife and daughter. So...

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-23-15, 10:33
The finger length, sexual-preference, and exposure to hormones in the womb thing I think is more interesting. I'm just waiting for them to come out with some pill that regulates the hormones to ensure that your baby is straight- and the hilarity that would ensue as people are chastised for wanting to use it and people using the opposite version to ensure their kid is gay. The researcher and company that come out with it are vilified and have to go into hiding and its use is termed child abuse.

Of course this is second to my hope that they come out with pre-natal test for gayness and Christians face either aborting their kid or having a gay one. At the same time to protect the unborn gay babies, gay guys come out against abortion, progressive straight women go nuts, and lesbian progressive women devolve into walking metronome cognitive dissonance messes.

Boba Fett v2
05-23-15, 12:40
The finger length, sexual-preference, and exposure to hormones in the womb thing I think is more interesting. I'm just waiting for them to come out with some pill that regulates the hormones to ensure that your baby is straight- and the hilarity that would ensue as people are chastised for wanting to use it and people using the opposite version to ensure their kid is gay. The researcher and company that come out with it are vilified and have to go into hiding and its use is termed child abuse.

Of course this is second to my hope that they come out with pre-natal test for gayness and Christians face either aborting their kid or having a gay one. At the same time to protect the unborn gay babies, gay guys come out against abortion, progressive straight women go nuts, and lesbian progressive women devolve into walking metronome cognitive dissonance messes.

And what would life be without all the drama? ;)

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-23-15, 15:41
So does this mean that progressives are now pro pesticide and pro big business?

tarkeg
05-23-15, 16:49

Dude, every once in a while you hit one out of the park. Bravo.

Moose-Knuckle
05-25-15, 00:53
And here I thought it was because of all those My Buddy dolls from the 80's . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdximU6Ao00

Mr blasty
05-25-15, 07:22

This is absolutely beautiful! Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2