PDA

View Full Version : Benelli M2 Tactical Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun

veteran-USMC
05-30-15, 12:37
Howdy! Recently bought a Benelli M2 Tactical Semi-Auto 12 Gauge shotgun. I was wondering if anyone has fired any low-recoil slugs through this shotgun? How reliable was the Brand you fired through this shotgun? Many thanks & keep shooting!

firefighter37
05-31-15, 10:45
Howdy! Recently bought a Benelli M2 Tactical Semi-Auto 12 Gauge shotgun. I was wondering if anyone has fired any low-recoil slugs through this shotgun? How reliable was the Brand you fired through this shotgun? Many thanks & keep shooting!

I fired the Federal Low Recoil ammo just fine when I had my M2, Benelli says if you run high brass for the first three or four boxes, it will smooth everything out and you won't have any problems. I've followed this with my M2 when I got it, and M4 when I got it, and haven't had any problems running low recoil ammo with either.

veteran-USMC
06-01-15, 20:45
I fired the Federal Low Recoil ammo just fine when I had my M2, Benelli says if you run high brass for the first three or four boxes, it will smooth everything out and you won't have any problems. I've followed this with my M2 when I got it, and M4 when I got it, and haven't had any problems running low recoil ammo with either.

Thank-you for your reply. Next week I break the Benelli in with some high brass & hopefully everything is reliable.

tarkeg
06-01-15, 22:58
With my M2 I ran about 15 00 buck and 10 full house slugs. After that it runs Federal and Winchester "reduced recoil" slugs and buckshot no problem. It'll also run the Win. and Fed. bulk pack "universal" cheap stuff.

veteran-USMC
06-02-15, 10:15
With my M2 I ran about 15 00 buck and 10 full house slugs. After that it runs Federal and Winchester "reduced recoil" slugs and buckshot no problem. It'll also run the Win. and Fed. bulk pack "universal" cheap stuff.

Think I'll try running the same ammo through my M2. I ook forward to years of shooting the M2