PDA

View Full Version : Knoxx SpecOps and LimbSaver Recoil Pad

TacDoc
09-28-06, 15:58
Anyone here have tried a LimbSaver recoil pad on the SpecOps? I'm pretty happy with the SpecOps recoil reduction but was wondering if a LimbSaver will make the shooting sessions even more confortable.

If yes, which model (part number)?

Regards.

HLDefender
09-03-07, 23:03
:D
Anyone here have tried a LimbSaver recoil pad on the SpecOps? I'm pretty happy with the SpecOps recoil reduction but was wondering if a LimbSaver will make the shooting sessions even more confortable.

If yes, which model (part number)?

Regards.

Wow -- old post. I'm reviving the dead !!! :p

I would like to know this as well - Shit - you guys did have a year to think about it .:D

HLD...

czgunner
10-13-07, 19:32
I would be interested in this as well.

LastRites
10-23-07, 13:58
I can say for sure that the Limbsaver pads work and work very well.

toddackerman
10-26-07, 17:44
I can say for sure that the Limbsaver pads work and work very well.

+1 VERY WELL!!!

I have one on my Rem. 870 Youth Stock and it really takes the bite out. So much so that I'm not Van Comping this 870. I already switched to the Flite Control LE00127 load and it gives as good a pattern as my other 870 with the Vang Comp barrel. 4" pattern at 15 yds, and 10" pattern at 25 yds. with a stock 18" IC barrel.

Tack

Nathan_Bell
10-27-07, 15:15
I have run the Limbsavers on several rifles and one shotgun, and considering how well they performed on them I say get one.

7 1/2 pound 338 Win mag used to HURT to shoot, would feel like you were holding it a half an inch off of your shoulder no matter how well you held it. Tuned down to were a few of my recoil shy friends could shoot acceptable groups with it.

1300 Winchester it got one after the performance of with the 338. Good part was it really helped with percieved recoil. Bad part was put the LOP out so far that I am bout the only one that can shoot it comfortably now.

375 Reminton Ultra mag just under 9 pound rifle with glass. Not a bench gun by any stretch of the imagination, but does not bruise or cause too bad of a head ache.

If you can get one for a firearms that hurts I would recommend it, just be certain that you can handle another 1/2 to 1 1/4 inch LOP.

Forgot, I have one of their slip on style pads on my Encore 50 Muzzle loader 300 gr bullet over 150 gr of propellant and tamed it down to an enjoyable level