PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 2 midway usa instructors belts

RMiller
06-07-15, 11:28
First to post I'll take it gets it.

I prefer PayPal

Payment due immediately unless otherwise discussed.

I have two midway usa belts here. One was ordered by accident the size I meant to order is still just slightly too big and I need to order a large. The first is the XXL, the second is an XL.

From Midways page:

1.5" width can be used with most popular holsters and accessories
Reinforced polyester webbing
V-ring buckle

The MidwayUSA Instructor's Belt is made with durable polyester webbing and reinforced with a 1mm thick polymer sheet. This combination ensures that the holster is rigid enough not to roll over or sag with even the heaviest holster and gun. The Instructor's Belt works equally well with inside the waistband or belt holsters. It is rigid enough to support any other accessories you wish to carry on your belt, such as magazine carries or cell phone pouches. Also, works well for security work where duty holsters and numerous other items may be attached to the belt. The V-Ring buckle is made of A6 steel and finished in a durable black electrophoresis coating to provide years of service while still looking good. The polyester webbing is smoother than traditional nylon so that the belt will slide in and out of your belt loops with ease. A hook-&-Loop system keeps the tail of the belt close to the body to reduce snagging and eliminate any chance of the belt working itself loose.

Technical Information

Material: Polyester webbing/Plastic reinforcement sheet lining
Buckle: V-Ring
Additional Features: Hook-&-Loop section retains tail of the belt
Note: Buckle is not rated for climbing or parachuting
Sizing Information

Medium: 32-36" waist
Large: 38-42" waist
XL: 44-48" waist
XXL: 50-54" waist

These retail in at $20+ change + shipping. I'm asking $20 shipped ea. There are basically new, and I'll I've done is tried them on.

RMiller
06-11-15, 12:47
I'll take $25 for both or $15 ea shipped. Need these gone.