signal4l
06-10-15, 16:54
LAV is a class act. Well said.

THCDDM4
06-10-15, 17:30
Very well said indeed

SteyrAUG
06-10-15, 17:40
Don't worry, I hear OCP is going to be taking over several large city contracts.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15209/152092377b043d1c41423cf6a074e7681c385f02.png

GTF425
06-10-15, 18:17
The comments make my head hurt.

Jesus.

T2C
06-10-15, 20:09
What Mr. Vickers said is much appreciated.

TXBK
06-10-15, 20:26
What Mr. Vickers said is much appreciated.

What LAV said is the way many of us feel. It's a damn crying-ass shame that America's executive branch doesn't use its platform to spread the same message. Good for LAV for using his platform to spread truth and encouragement.

PD Sgt.
06-10-15, 22:25
Well said.

cop1211
06-10-15, 23:25
:thank_you2:

Larry Vickers
06-14-15, 13:39
I agree with and applaud the message, but he lost me when he turned it into a CCW-Safe endorsement.

I love guys like you - sponsors and supportive companies pay damn good money to put stuff online for people to watch for FREE and they complain about it. If it bothers you do me a favor and don't watch any of my stuff anymore

And get an economics lesson in the meantime so you can understand how the world works

Jesus......

usmcvet
06-17-15, 11:18
I appreciate the message Larry. It is very frustrating when people paint with such a broad brush. I took a look at CCW and plan to join. I was not aware of this product. There is nothing wrong with sharing a message and attaching a product promotion to it. I mean seriously that is a huge part of this website. It is also good business. Thanks.

WickedWillis
06-17-15, 12:36
CCW-Safe is essentially a great way to add an extra layer of cover your own ass. It didn't come off as endorsed BS either, it came off as genuine. I think it's silly to single that out, because it means you probably missed the importance of the overall message HK.

dwhitehorne
06-17-15, 17:19
Mr Vickers thank you for posting that video. No matter what they do it will always be analized in a negative light couldn't be more true. I find it facinating everyone is a police expert in telling me how to do my job. No one tells constantly tells the doctor or the cashier or the pilot how to do their job.

Remember the hero is the guy that does the right thing at the right time. I see from the comments posted below the video the rest of us are just bad cops. Any I saw one post about cops being better in the 70's, they use to issue slap jacks back then too. Those solved a lot of problems with no report taken. David

NCPatrolAR
06-18-15, 14:37
If you feel a need to complain about law enforcement, who is/isn't a "civilian", etc find a different thread

madisonsfinest
06-18-15, 16:44
Very appreciative of the kind words from Mr. Vickers. With social media, and the media at large, you usually only hear the loudest folks out there. The media portrays the loudest, as if their opinions are shared by the majority of the public. I have to say, since the Ferguson incident, which seems to have been the tipping point, I've heard from the general public more than ever. People pull up to me all of the time saying how much they appreciate the work we do, and how difficult of a job it must be right now. I've been doing this for over 16 years, and I don't ever remember people saying these things. It helps to keep things in perspective.