PDA

View Full Version : Hilliary Announces

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-13-15, 15:33
Was looking for reports on the Dallas shooting and instead ran into Monica's ex-boyfriends wife announcing that she is running for president.

My 7-year-old daughter, who knows nothing about politics or Hillary, though she is very pro 'girl', watched the video with disgust.

"How can she be president if she has to read her speech? Doesn't she know anything."

"Look at those wrinkles, she looks like she is going to die soon."

"Why does she talk funny, is she mad at someone?"

"I don't like her, why are we still watching this."

I kid you not.

I've never talked about HRC and it was funny to watch her and my 10 year old son just rip her apart. Not a good harbinger for her chances with the low info voters.

When she started railing on about the 'rich' I about lost it considering her Foundations shenanigans.

VIP3R 237
06-13-15, 15:45
Ugh I can't stand it. Even on Snapchat they are broadcasting the campaign in New York.

jmp45
06-13-15, 16:26
You should take your daughter to the voting booth..;)

Was looking for reports on the Dallas shooting and instead ran into Monica's ex-boyfriends wife announcing that she is running for president.

My 7-year-old daughter, who knows nothing about politics or Hillary, though she is very pro 'girl', watched the video with disgust.

"How can she be president if she has to read her speech? Doesn't she know anything."

"Look at those wrinkles, she looks like she is going to die soon."

"Why does she talk funny, is she mad at someone?"

"I don't like her, why are we still watching this."

I kid you not.

I've never talked about HRC and it was funny to watch her and my 10 year old son just rip her apart. Not a good harbinger for her chances with the low info voters.

When she started railing on about the 'rich' I about lost it considering her Foundations shenanigans.

3 AE
06-13-15, 16:41
You should take your daughter to the voting booth..;)

Well said sir, well said!

OP, You wouldn't happen to have this moment on video by any chance? It would go viral in a heartbeat in the MSM and social networks.

An Undocumented Worker
06-13-15, 16:49
Well your daughter seems to be a good judge of character.

Mr.Anderson
06-13-15, 19:38
May as well get behind your next President.

*sarcasm*

Pilot1
06-13-15, 20:26
She is truly un-electable, so if she does win we KNOW it's rigged!

Sam
06-13-15, 20:58
I'm confused ... I thought she announced on twitter or facebook or instagram a few weeks ago that she was running.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-13-15, 22:21
I'm confused ... I thought she announced on twitter or facebook or instagram a few weeks ago that she was running.

I thought so too. She loses her virginity more times than a Thai hooker.

Jellybean
06-13-15, 22:49

Video or it didn't happen?
I feel the need to induce vomiting.

SteyrAUG
06-14-15, 02:01

All it will take is the same idiots who voted for Obama twice.

Abraham
06-14-15, 13:23
The only time she came across as sincere was when she screamed "What difference does it make"
during the Benghazi hearing.

Normally, she as sincere as a televangelist telling you god loves those who give, give, give him mucho moola!

Mr.Anderson
06-14-15, 16:16
The only time she came across as sincere was when she screamed "What difference does it make"
during the Benghazi hearing.

Normally, she as sincere as a televangelist telling you god loves those who give, give, give him mucho moola!

M4C really needs a "like" or "rep" system

G19A3
06-14-15, 16:16

If, God forbid, Hillary gets elected I'll have to get a second job just to pay the taxes for all the free stuff she promised me.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-14-15, 18:17
If, God forbid, Hillary gets elected I'll have to get a second job just to pay the taxes for all the free stuff she promised me.

Someone should make a movie about the Jamestown settlement and how you have to have people creating things or else people starve. In a e-marketing class for my MBA in the mid 90s I wrote a paper titled "You Can't Eat a Data Sandwich". I didn't get a good grade on that one...

MegademiC
06-14-15, 19:37
Someone should make a movie about the Jamestown settlement and how you have to have people creating things or else people starve. In a e-marketing class for my MBA in the mid 90s I wrote a paper titled "You Can't Eat a Data Sandwich". I didn't get a good grade on that one...

Hahaha, classic. Of course you got a bad grade. You can't write about facts that go against the agenda!

If Hilary wins, we're screwed, even though we already are.. nails in the coffin.

rocsteady
06-15-15, 09:45
Did I miss something or is she still unable to come up with reasons for people to vote for her other than, "I'm a woman" and "I've been around a long time"?

sevenhelmet
06-15-15, 11:26
She claims to be "listening to what people want". Which is politician code for letting the money roll in while she waits to commit to whichever side of the issues she thinks will get her elected.

Listening to her rant about the "evil rich" is like listening to a gravedigger rant about all the people dying every day: "Hello pot, my name is Kettle. Nice to meet you."

skydivr
06-15-15, 11:26
I thought so too. She loses her virginity more times than a Thai hooker.

Priceless :)

Outlander Systems
06-15-15, 12:03
All it will take is the same idiots who voted for Obama twice.

What difference does it make?

:cool:

brickboy240
06-15-15, 12:08
I love how she blasts CEOs and hedge fund managers for their salaries!

Hello!....your daughter is married to a hedge fund manager. LOL

This woman is a total scam artist...I find it hard to believe that Americans are falling for her garbage. It will be funny to watch big media defend her...although most of them are already finding it hard to do so.

She probably will win...because the RNC will throw the race by nominating another mushy moderate and get bogged down in abortion and homos marrying all over again. The left and big media pull this stunt on the GOP every presidential election cycle and like Charlie Brown missing the football kick...it works like a charm! LOL

Sad...but true.

Like Obama, Hillary SHOULD be easily show down but the combination of the media and weak GOP leadership means she will probably cake walk right into the Oval Office.

(then....after 4-8 years...America will pretty much be finished)

ralph
06-15-15, 12:08
She claims to be "listening to what people want". Which is politician code for letting the money roll in while she waits to commit to whichever side of the issues she thinks will get her elected.

Listening to her rant about the "evil rich" is like listening to a gravedigger rant about all the people dying every day: "Hello pot, my name is Kettle. Nice to meet you."

Can you imagine what it must've been like to be the President, or Prime minister of another country and have Hillary stop by,and in the middle of making all kinds of promises the U.S. won't keep, she starts into her sales pitch, just like a donation drive for public TV.."At the $10 million level you 1 direct phone call to me at the white house every 6 months, and a copy of my latest book, At the $30 million level you 3 phone calls directly to me at the white house every year, and a go at my daughter Chelsea. At the $50 million level you get unlimited phone calls to me at the white house, 2 stays at camp david, a go at Chelsea, and a copy of my new book... This woman is the very definition of a Political Prostitute....

Airhasz
06-15-15, 19:05

26 Inf
06-15-15, 21:03
Nice! I think I would have got it without the caption.

Moose-Knuckle
06-16-15, 04:10
So has the great panic buy of 2016 hit yet?!

I picked up another ten pack of USGI mags for $6.50 a pop last week. And will continue to do so as I find good deals but I surmise it's only a matter of time. People you snooze you loose. Weapons World has Colt 6920 OEM1's for $689. Probably go for $2K this time next year.

jpmuscle
06-16-15, 04:20
This was observed in my locale end of last week. Sums it up.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/16/0e0f7b4502e8ecf4c69630f40b503902.jpg

Eurodriver
06-16-15, 06:13
So has the great panic buy of 2016 hit yet?!

I picked up another ten pack of USGI mags for $6.50 a pop last week. And will continue to do so as I find good deals but I surmise it's only a matter of time. People you snooze you loose. Weapons World has Colt 6920 OEM1's for $689. Probably go for $2K this time next year.

I think I'm going to take 500 rounds of M855 5.56mm and toss them on the ground at a gun show during the next panic buy, and record, then post the results to Youtube.

Should be comedy gold!

ralph
06-16-15, 09:42
This was observed in my locale end of last week. Sums it up.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/16/0e0f7b4502e8ecf4c69630f40b503902.jpg

Looking at the pic, I have to say that's one person who gets it!

brickboy240
06-16-15, 11:03
Hillary is going to cake walk right into the Oval Office. The press will not question her and many are going to vote for her, not knowing or caring about her views or policies. This is basically Obama 2.0.

Know this and buy ARs and hi-cap mags NOW while they are on the shelves and reasonable.

I'd like to paint a brighter picture but I don't see one...sorry.

Moose-Knuckle
06-16-15, 14:46
I think I'm going to take 500 rounds of M855 5.56mm and toss them on the ground at a gun show during the next panic buy, and record, then post the results to Youtube.

Should be comedy gold!

It would go something like those YouTube vids of $5 Waffle Makers at Wal-Mart on Black Friday! :lol: