PDA

View Full Version : aimpoint m3, MI Mctar-20

ballsout
07-18-08, 16:53
Big gun show coming in August. How much cheaper would I expect to find an Aimpoint M3 and MI Mctar-20 rails?

Thanks.

austinN4
07-18-08, 17:16
Big gun show coming in August. How much cheaper would I expect to find an Aimpoint M3 and MI Mctar-20 rails?
If your local gun show is anything like mine, you will pay more there than if you bought from a site sponsor.

bullitt5172
07-18-08, 21:35
If your local gun show is anything like mine, you will pay more there than if you bought from a site sponsor.

Big +1 to that...

AllAmerican
07-19-08, 12:04

Thanks.

I would check wih Grant. He got mine to me super fast, super price, and if you buy one at a gunshow, the show closes, you get home and something is wrong with it then.............
I try and support the forum dealers. They work extra hard answering questions over and over. You really get more and better service here than you will at any gunshow.
IMHO

Good Luck!

LOKNLOD
07-19-08, 12:32

And if it's like mine, you'll be lucky if anyone there even has any new AR parts or accessories that aren't made of chinese plastic.

Good place to buy beef jerky, native american turquiose jewelry, and maybe, if you're lucky, some ammo.

jmart
07-19-08, 12:45
And if it's like mine, you'll be lucky if anyone there even has any new AR parts or accessories that aren't made of chinese plastic.

Good place to buy beef jerky, native american turquiose jewelry, and maybe, if you're lucky, some ammo.

Sad but true.

My goal at gun shows is to score on reloading components. I have no other delusions upon entry.

Actually get more of a kick checking out the other side of gundom, the Sharps BP cartridge rifles, some decent milsurp BA's (Krags, Swedes), etc. But I don't get any hopes up for anything decent in the AR world.