PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Lewis Machine and Tool MRP CQB

KiraX105
06-22-15, 12:13
I have a Lewis Machine and Tool MRP CQB for sale.

The set up consists of both the 5.56mm and 6.8mm Chrome lined barrels, a 5.56mm 16" Stainless barrel, the 6.8mm bolt, torque wrench, OEM Ergo grip, Magpul MAID grip and UBR stock. 6 6.8mm magazines will accompany the rifle 1 PRI and 5 C products. I do not have the OEM rail covers and they were replaced with ladder covers as they were not as bulky as the original Tango Down. The charging handle was also replaced with a BCM gunfighter handle. The mag release was also replaced with a Norgon Ambi release.

The round count on the 5.56mm chrome barrel is @2K, the 6.8 barrel is @200 and the 5.56 Stainless is new.

Asking $1300 for the rifle and accessories. USPS Money Order or Personal Check, but rifle will not ship until check clears. I can also take Paypal at a cost of $1350, however email me first about it as my paypal is not my gmail address.

I will ship from my FFL to your FFL and update as I get tracking information from them.

Not looking for any trades. Questions can be directed at email amccaughey317atgmaildotcom(preferred) or PM here(may be slower to respond)