PDA

View Full Version : "Bullets" on Modern Marvels...

9x19
09-29-06, 13:21
...will be repeated later today (Friday) at 7 pm on the History Channel. I watched it earlier for curiosity's sake, and I think it would be a pretty good program for someone who doesn't know much about ammunition and/or is new to shooting.

Disclaimer: I make no claims regarding the accuracy of all of the information in the program, or any opinions voiced by show participants in the show.

baffle Stack
09-29-06, 16:50
...will be repeated later today (Friday) at 7 pm on the History Channel. I watched it earlier for curiosity's sake, and I think it would be a pretty good program for someone who doesn't know much about ammunition and/or is new to shooting.

Disclaimer: I make no claims regarding the accuracy of all of the information in the program, or any opinions voiced by show participants in the show.

Hehehe... They have LeMas' now debunked BMT bullet featured on that program. It's too bad that part of the show isn't edited out. notice that when the LeMas guy shoots the 1st metal plate and piece of meat, it is with a handgun. This was supposed to demonstrate the inferiority of conventional bullets. Then to demonstrate BMT technology, He shoots the 2nd plate and meat with an M14 Gee I wonder why the second shot was so much more dramatic then the 1st :rolleyes:

Other then that it’s an alright program.

9x19
09-29-06, 17:15
Hehehe... They have LeMas' now debunked BMT bullet featured on that program. It's too bad that part of the show isn't edited out. notice that when the LeMas guy shoots the 1st metal plate and piece of meat, it is with a handgun. This was supposed to demonstrate the inferiority of conventional bullets. Then to demonstrate BMT technology, He shoots the 2nd plate and meat with an M14 Gee I wonder why the second shot was so much more dramatic then the 1st :rolleyes:

Other then that it’s an alright program.

I was doing two things at once, so I missed that part, hence the disclaimer. Thanks for pointing that out. I certainly don't want to further false information, and I think it is always good thing to point out that sort of thing anyway.