PDA

View Full Version : lemishine (booster) update...

texasgunhand
06-24-15, 00:28
After finally getting to the range becouse of having to go to the DR. so much and tropical storm bill dumping on us. I got to use my new wet tumbler set up useing the lemishine (booster)label. It must just be repackaged becouse some rain stained brass i tumbled for an hour came out great.

To any one thinking of making the leap to wet tumbling but leary of the cost let me say WOW its totally worth it bright shiny brass inside and out and after useing a universal decapper before wet tumbling even the primer pockets came out spotless. It removed the brown water stains were the brass got wet touching the soggy ground like magic.

Even though i only shoot fmj bullets i was a little worried about dry tumbling indoors couseing airborn lead contamination,with wet tumbling i just take the water and pour it out outside in the grass so it seems that wet tumbling my be safer. Not sure if its even a concern anymore,, now i just use the vib. Corncob media for polishing dull brass thats fairly clean already.

Iam still looking for the lemishine with the (original) label to compare it to. But the booster label must have worked. My local wallmart and other grocery stores only carry the (booster)label lemishine.