PDA

View Full Version : From The "Drugs Are Bad M'kay" File: Bobbi Brown Taken Off Life Support...

SteyrAUG
06-25-15, 00:24
The 21-year-old was found face-down and unresponsive in the tub inside her Georgia home on Jan. 31. She was rushed to the hospital and has been on life support in critical condition ever since.

Multiple sources who know Brown confirm that she regularly used heroin, cocaine and Xanax in recent months. A a source familiar with the details of the situation confirmed Brown was under the influence of drugs the morning she was found.

Though other substances entered the mix, according to the friend, opiates were the drug of choice. “I do know the pills Roxycodone … I did them too,” the friend said. “Roxies and Xanax and heroin.”

The 22-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston has seen her condition deteriorate in recent weeks and her family has made the agonizing decision to discontinue life support, a source close to the family revealed.

Bobbi Kristina has been in a coma since January 31, 2015, after being found unresponsive in her bathtub in Atlanta. Her father, Bobby Brown, and her mother’s family have struggled with her medical care and held out hope that she would recover, but they have made the decision now to allow her to pass away on her own.

nimdabew
06-25-15, 00:53
I hate to sound callus, but who is this person and why should I care?

wildcard600
06-25-15, 07:49
I hate to sound callus, but who is this person and why should I care?

Spawn of two seriously screwed up "musical artists".

on one hand i do kinda feel sorry for the girl having been born into such massive dysfunction, but then on the other hand she had tons more opportunity than alot pf people i've known who grew up in effed up homes and turned out to be good people.

Ryno12
06-25-15, 08:00
Steyr, did you hit your head with nunchaku?

Seriously, who here do you think gives a **** about that family?

Averageman
06-25-15, 08:10
Last week I heard some of the relatives were beginning to complain that keeping her alive was eating up all of the inheritance they were expecting.

WickedWillis
06-25-15, 10:54
Last week I heard some of the relatives were beginning to complain that keeping her alive was eating up all of the inheritance they were expecting.

It doesn't get any classier than that.

Whiskey_Bravo
06-25-15, 10:58

I have to say I actually loled on that one.

SteyrAUG
06-25-15, 15:39

I don't think anyone gives a damn about Whitney, Bobbi or "Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky or Mike", but I thought some would appreciate the irony (not the actual death but the irony) of the fact that Whitneys daughter died from drowning in a bathtub just like Whitney did a few years back.

You'd think if ANYONE would be capable of learning the object lesson of Whitney's death it would be her daughter.

Ryno12
06-25-15, 16:17
You'd think if ANYONE would be capable of learning the object lesson of Whitney's death it would be her daughter.

Well, you know the old cliche, "like mother, like daughter"...

Talon167
06-25-15, 16:26
Coca leaf doesn't fall far from the tree.

Meh, don't care.

glocktogo
06-25-15, 17:06
Spawn of two seriously screwed up "musical artists".

on one hand i do kinda feel sorry for the girl having been born into such massive dysfunction, but then on the other hand she had tons more opportunity than alot pf people i've known who grew up in effed up homes and turned out to be good people.

She never stood chance.