PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists attack in France (again) and Tunisia

WillBrink
06-26-15, 07:42
Man decapitated as severed head is 'covered in Arabic writing' and hung on a fence next to Islamist flag at factory in France after terrorists storm building and set off 'gas bomb' explosions

A man has been decapitated and dozens more injured at a gas product factory in France by terrorists carrying Islamist banners.

The attack took place at the headquarters of the American owned Air Products, in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, near the city of Lyon, in the south east of the country.

The murder is believed to have been accompanied by several explosions on the site cause by a terrorist igniting small 'gas bombs' that injured dozens of factory workers. It is thought the explosions may have intended to blow up the entire factory site but failed.

The murdered man's head is understood to have been found 30 feet away from his body, hanging on the factory's fence and covered in Arabic writing.

A 30-year-old man - named by French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve as father-of-three Yassine Salhi who is understood to have been known to security services since at least 2006 - has already been arrested at the scene, telling police officers that he is a member of the Islamic State terror group. The man is believed not to have a criminal record but was considered to have 'possibly been radicalised'.

Local media reported that a second person has since been arrested in relation to the attack - believed to be the man who drove the Ford Fusion car around the factory moments before the attack took place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140304/Decapitated-body-Islamist-flag-industrial-estate-France.html#ixzz3eAhMWYke

Alex V
06-26-15, 07:56
Only a matter of time till this starts happening here on a more regular basis as well. I hope they all end like the Draw Mohamed festival in Texas.

We have an open border and anyone can walk right in. No need to radicalize people here, just hop a flight to Mexico, grab a few gallons of water and walk on in.

Ugh

Sam
06-26-15, 08:39
Add Tunisia to the news this morning:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/26/gunmen-kill-at-least-1-in-tunisia-beach-attack/

A whole lot bigger casualty there on the beach.

WillBrink:

I took the liberty to modify your title to add Tunisia. Thanks.

TXBK
06-26-15, 08:47
Don't forget Kuwait City, where ISIS is claiming responsibility for an explosion at a mosque that wounded at least 8 people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/world/middleeast/terror-attacks-france-tunisia-kuwait.html?_r=0

WillBrink
06-26-15, 08:50
Add Tunisia to the news this morning:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/26/gunmen-kill-at-least-1-in-tunisia-beach-attack/

A whole lot bigger casualty there on the beach.

WillBrink:

I took the liberty to modify your title to add Tunisia. Thanks.

Rgr rgr.

Whiskey_Bravo
06-26-15, 08:51
27 reported dead in Tunisia. That is a popular British tourist destination.

Whiskey_Bravo
06-26-15, 08:52
Only a matter of time till this starts happening here on a more regular basis as well. I hope they all end like the Draw Mohamed festival in Texas.

We have an open border and anyone can walk right in. No need to radicalize people here, just hop a flight to Mexico, grab a few gallons of water and walk on in.

Ugh

http://www.siouxlandnews.com/story/29413634/isis-expansion-along-us-borders

But really our main concern right now needs to be the confederate flag and those evil statues across the south.

Moose-Knuckle
06-26-15, 09:26
Hey have those rednecks taken down that flag that causes racism yet . . .

Oh, snap I forgot there was a world wide jihad on.

brickboy240
06-26-15, 11:07
In France..they call beheadings like this, terrorism.

In Oklahoma it was just workplace violence.

What is wrong with this picture?

Moose-Knuckle
06-26-15, 11:30

Excellent point, sad . . . but excellent.

skijunkie55
06-26-15, 11:34
Yeah... So having my plate carrier and SBR in the back of my car seems like a better idea every day.

jpmuscle
06-26-15, 12:04
Yeah... So having my plate carrier and SBR in the back of my car seems like a better idea every day.
I'm not seeing the downside

7.62WildBill
06-26-15, 12:23
CNN is now reporting 36 killed in Tunisa, mostly tourists. Irish, British, and Beligian victims identified so far. God rest their souls.

Whiskey_Bravo
06-26-15, 12:32
http://news.sky.com/story/1508894/british-and-irish-tourists-die-in-beach-terror

The gunman, disguised as a tourist, pulled out a Kalashnikov hidden in an umbrella before firing at holidaymakers on the beach.

7.62WildBill
06-26-15, 12:36
Three gunmen; one dead, one captured, and one still at large.

WillBrink
06-26-15, 13:12
CNN is now reporting 36 killed in Tunisa, mostly tourists. Irish, British, and Beligian victims identified so far. God rest their souls.

I'm in no way excusing this atrocity, but Tunisa would be very low on my choice of vacation spots I must say. I honestly didn't know it was a country with much of a tourist industry. Hopefully, this will anger the host nations of those murdered tourists to send some pain.

brickboy240
06-26-15, 13:58
Workplace violence.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Alpha-17
06-26-15, 19:44

In America, Liberals treat Muslims like a protected "special" class. This administration and the MSM's refusal to call ISIS or attacks like these "Islamic" or "Islamic terrorism" is one perfect example of this.

Been keeping my Mk 18 in my Jeep for a few weeks now. Things like this only confirm that it's a good idea.

Moose-Knuckle
06-26-15, 23:41

Ever since the "occupy" pussies started their s**t I have been daily commuting with a side folder Kalashnikov.

Honu
06-26-15, 23:56
saw that Will also wrote about vacationing in Tunisia ?

horrible for sure but why would you go to vacation in Tunisia ? WHY ????
sadly the idiocy of these people is beyond my comprehension?

wild_wild_wes
06-27-15, 03:01
I have a bad feeling about this July 4th. From what I've heard on the radio (FOX News), ISIS has put out a call for terror strikes everywhere over Ramadan.