PDA

View Full Version : CZ P-07 Holster

lukejr985
06-28-15, 15:37
need a kydex P-07 holster pretty quickly and can't seem to find anyone that can accommodate, any suggestions?

haiedras
06-28-15, 16:31
I got an extra kaluban cloak holster for a p07. OWB with the thinner kydex and the tighter pancake wings. Pm me, we'll.figure something out.

bucsballsi
06-28-15, 16:37
Try C and G holsters

Gary1911A1
06-28-15, 19:06
Blade Tech makes one in their Eclipse Model for the P-07.

KiraX105
06-28-15, 19:10
I've used KT Mech for a CZ I used to own. Fairly quick turn around time as well.

joedirt199
06-28-15, 20:49
Blade tech would be a good option and have several options for belt attachment. Found the fobus evolution fit was off between the older and newer p07 and p09.

Sean-82
06-29-15, 01:01
3rd recommendation for the blade tech. Just received one for my P09. Took about 6 weeks though. You could call and ask to see if they have any in stock.

Fuzzy-Reticle
07-03-15, 10:30
Comptac has several options. Fast shipping. Guess not. P01 only.

joedirt199
07-04-15, 09:48
Comptac doesn't even offer holsters for the p07 and are limited to one style holster for the cz's. Hogue has some thumb release holsters that work pretty good if you don't mind retention. Midway has them and they are modestly priced

jbourneidentity
07-06-15, 22:08
need a kydex P-07 holster pretty quickly and can't seem to find anyone that can accommodate, any suggestions?

JM Custom Kydex.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/prod/OWB.jpg

haiedras
07-06-15, 22:09
Tony's legit. :)

ralph
07-07-15, 10:08
A bit off topic here, But has anyone had trouble with their P-07 rusting after carrying it a while? I'm getting rust in the chamber and now on the feed ramp of my barrel, after carrying it just a few days. I'm carrying it in a blade-tech nano, I'm just wondering if this is a common problem, and has anyone else had a issue with it.

Sean-82
07-07-15, 13:43
Might be better off asking over at the CZ forum, lot more P-07 users over there.

ralph
07-07-15, 14:39
Might be better off asking over at the CZ forum, lot more P-07 users over there.

I did call CZUSA..They weren't much help..Suggested keeping the bore,chamber oiled, as the chamber and feedramp are left in the white from the factory. Why it's not melonited, tennifered, or what ever you want to call it, inside and out like Glock, S&W, Hk, does to their pistols, barrels, is what I'd like to know.. Now this P-07 is a carry gun,and I was taught to keep the bore DRY,especially if it's being carried with a round in the chamber. It's also interesting to note I don't have this problem with my Glock or any of my HK's and I've carried them when it was hot, humid. I'm disappointed to say the least. Sorry for the topic drift...

Sean-82
07-07-15, 16:29
Interesting. Is yours the duty or the newer model. Saw a post over on their forum where a guy had a P-07 that had some rust in the front site channel. His was a carry gun as well. I don't live in a carry friendly state so I don't have any personal experience with EDCs and rust. Are you in an area of high humidity? Maybe a weekly wipe down is in order to keep the rust at bay. Either way, I would be dissatisfied if I ran into similar trouble.

ralph
07-07-15, 17:20
Interesting. Is yours the duty or the newer model. Saw a post over on their forum where a guy had a P-07 that had some rust in the front site channel. His was a carry gun as well. I don't live in a carry friendly state so I don't have any personal experience with EDCs and rust. Are you in an area of high humidity? Maybe a weekly wipe down is in order to keep the rust at bay. Either way, I would be dissatisfied if I ran into similar trouble.

It's a newer model. I live in Ohio, summers here can be hot and humid for periods of time. As I said, I am very disappointed with the rust. A weekly wipe down may be too late.. more like every 4 days, if I carry it everyday. I've got a plan for it... Anyway,back on topic,this thread is about P-07 holsters. and in that vein, I do like the Blade tech Nano, excellent holster for not a lot of money..

Psalms144.1
07-08-15, 11:28
the chamber and feedramp are left in the white from the factoryWait, wait, whaaaat? UNFINISHED steel, inside the barrel/chamber of a carry pistol?

So glad I've resisted the pull of this pistol so far. My radioactive sweat has rusted EVERYTHING but tenifer finished Glocks so far - even HK's "Hostile Environment" finish didn't stand up to a day of IWB carry in a hot/humid environment. But I've NEVER had rust in the chamber/bore of a pistol...

ralph
07-08-15, 17:05
Wait, wait, whaaaat? UNFINISHED steel, inside the barrel/chamber of a carry pistol?

So glad I've resisted the pull of this pistol so far. My radioactive sweat has rusted EVERYTHING but tenifer finished Glocks so far - even HK's "Hostile Environment" finish didn't stand up to a day of IWB carry in a hot/humid environment. But I've NEVER had rust in the chamber/bore of a pistol...

Yes, CZ told me on the phone, that the chambers, feed ramps are left in the white, (and using a flashlight and looking, this is correct) and it appears the rest of the barrel isn't. (stupid I know, but this is what I see) But like I said, I'm getting rust in the chamber, and some on the feed ramp after carrying it for just a few days.. Never a problem with my Hk's or the one Glock I have.. For this reason mine will be up for sale... I buy pistols with the idea of carrying them at some point, and, the CZ it seems, isn't up to the task.