PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: S&W Shield Pkg - 9mm w/ thumb safety & JW Custom Kydex

afff_667
06-29-15, 13:06
For sale or possibly trade for a Gen 3 Glock 17 or 19 is one S&W Shield with thumb safety in 9mm along with a black JM Custom Kydex OWB holster and single magazine carrier to be sold or traded as a package only for $345 (cash or USPS money order) in the DFW/North Texas Metromess.

Pistol has fewer than 250 rounds through it and has been carried a few times. It will come with two 7-round magazines (I traded the magazine with extension to my son for one without), original blue plastic S&W box, and the original paperwork (it should all be in the box). No scratches, no malfunctions, no other issues with the pistol since I bought it last year. The rounds I did put through it were to test function, and now this one sits lonely and unappreciated in the safe. It truly deserves a better home.

The holster and single mag carrier fit a 1.75" belt and are in excellent shape, as well. I like the build quality of these products and can find nothing wrong with them.

At this point, I'm not interested in separating the pistol from the holster and mag carrier, as one without the other does me absolutely no good whatsoever. I feel like $375 for the package is a pretty good and fair price. Let me know if I'm wrong...I would also very much like to not have to ship this, so preference will be shown to local purchasers. I'd be willing to drive a little if needed.

I'll get photos up soon and will respond as soon as possible to any requests for photos. Let me know specifically what you want to see.

afff_667
07-03-15, 10:50
To the top...make an offer if my pricing is out of line. Also, would consider trading for a great condition Gen 3 Glock 17 or 19 plus, I'd assume, a little cash on my side.

afff_667
07-07-15, 14:26
To the top again with a lowered package price of $345...that really is getting the holster and mag carrier for free!! Come on, folks!! I need to move this thing!!!