PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster or POF

HK Verfechter
07-20-08, 17:42
This is my first post on this forum. I am in the market for a gas-piston upper and had my eye on the new Bushmaster. In my search I have been running across POF quite a bit. I like their fluted barrel and that it is polygonal. I will be using it for fun, 3 gun matches and he like. Money is not really an issue, I am thinking on spending around 1K, give or take. What I would like are suggestions any of you folks may have with regard to either manufacturer.

Many thanks. :D

Littlelebowski
07-20-08, 17:43
I believe POF makes the gas piston Bushmasters.

Packman73
07-20-08, 18:12
LWRC if you want a piston gun.

TUNNEL RAT 33
07-21-08, 02:02
the bushmaster is the first generation pof . they're up to the 3rd generation . i have a 16 inch pof complete rifle , it works great , and is a blessing when it comes to cleaning. i had to wait 6 months for it though , and as many of the guys here will tell you there isnt much benefit over a good quality di gun . since my purchase of the pof i bought a LMT MRP and put a pof lower on it and that is my go to gun .

Battl3fr0nt
07-21-08, 07:52
I will be going with a LMT as my next build myself.. But prolly not the LMT MRP just a good ol LMT.. and of corse put another ACOG on it.. I love my TA31F so prolly another one of those..

OldNavyGuy
07-21-08, 09:50
This is my first post on this forum. I am in the market for a gas-piston upper and had my eye on the new Bushmaster. In my search I have been running across POF quite a bit. I like their fluted barrel and that it is polygonal. I will be using it for fun, 3 gun matches and he like. Money is not really an issue, I am thinking on spending around 1K, give or take. What I would like are suggestions any of you folks may have with regard to either manufacturer.

Many thanks. :D

IN MY OPINION !!

here http://www.lwrifles.com/ is where you will find the best gas/piston rifle/carbine ever made.