PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good pricing on an AmSec 6030...

Skyyr
07-03-15, 15:41
As the title states, I'm looking for a good, reputable place with competitive pricing on an AmSec 6030 safe. All of the places I've looked have prices all over the place, and none of them seem to know their stuff.

Any suggestions?

Clint
07-03-15, 17:02
Have you looked around locally?

Our local old school dealer has them, knows all about them and will deliver/install for a mere $200, which seems sell worth it.

Skyyr
07-03-15, 17:47
Have you looked around locally?

Our local old school dealer has them, knows all about them and will deliver/install for a mere $200, which seems sell worth it.

I have; however, they want $600 over what I can get them for online, and their local delivery costs are higher than other places out of state charge (although they will take them inside the house). Really disappointed, actually.

Rayrevolver
07-03-15, 21:41
Try this guy:
LifetimeSafeCo@aol.com

PS - Its too small. Get a bigger one! Nice safe though.

SkiDevil
07-04-15, 22:59
I have; however, they want $600 over what I can get them for online, and their local delivery costs are higher than other places out of state charge (although they will take them inside the house). Really disappointed, actually.

Negotiate, they may even price match. Sometimes paying a little extra to purchase local pays off if there is ever a problem with the safe.

P.S. Good choice on the safe. Definitely get more room than you need to provide additional space for future purchases.