PDA

View Full Version : UTAH CCW CLASS AT SANTA CLARITA CALIFORNIA

bellyscraper
07-21-08, 18:00
CCW CLASS IN SANTA CLARITA WITH POLL OF DATE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have set the dates for the CCW class to a poll for the one that works best for those who want to attend. SAT 7/26/08-SUN 7/27/08
The cost for the class will be $75.00. The breakdown is as such: $60.00 for the class, $10.00 for the notery per signature, and $5.00 for the nonalcohol drinks.[ Remember check book or cash.]
The class will be at the address: 28740 Woodside Dr, Santa Clarita, Ca, 91390. The contact phone number will be Richard Morris cell 818-606-0394 or home 661-297-0534 leave a message and I will call you back.
The dates and times are listed in the poll and we will go with the most chosen date and time.
PM me if you need any more info and if you want to attend leave your name and I will add it to the list. Bring a clip board if possible.
Let me reinterate that this class is for the Utah CCW and is being taught by Matt Pimentel and that the class is four hours long.
Remember this, Utah is under pressure to stop allowing out of state CCW license issueing.http://opencarry.org/maps.html
What other states recognize Utah CCW permits?
Currently Utah has agreements with the following states:
Alabama Georgia Ohio
Alaska Louisiana South Dakota
Arizona Mississippi Tennessee
Colorado North Carolina Texas
Florida North Dakota Washington
However, these agreements are subject to change so it is advised that permit holders contact the Attorney
General’s office or the Department of Public Safety in any state you plan to visit in determining is they will
recognize Utah’s CCW permit.
UPDATE; MATT SAID HE WILL STAY AND TEACH A CLASS ON SUNDAY THE FOLLOWING MORNING OF 7/27/08 BUT WE NEED PEOPLE TO SIGN UP- SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR NAME.

attendees;

Richard Morris -saturday
Jan Woody -saturday
Tony M -saturday
Marc Keck-saturday
Mark Winkelman-saturday
Scott C-saturday
Web Jessup-saturday
Alex A-saturday
Daniel Schnebly-saturday
Armand R-saturday
Bob G-saturday
Mike M-saturday
Brian Hartley-saturday
Tony Alfonso-saturday
Gabe-saturday
Jerod Harris-saturday or sunday
Paul-sunday
Garrett Hobbs-saturday

1. No shooting required.
2. Complete Application provided for Utah (Including large envelope to mail it in) and Florida.
3. I do not provide any specifc service with Florida other then giving you the aplication. Fingerprints for them must be done by an LE agency. A copy of the Utah stamped aplication should serve as proof of having attended a firearm safety style course.
4. A CD Rom disc with all Utah laws and CCWs, Renewal information, Utah contact info, FREE printable targets, Safety first Video, animation of the X-rayed Glock/M16 firing cycle, videos, Color Code of Mental awareness, and much more. I am thinking of including a Precision Rifle shooting game which will teach you how to use a mil dot scope.
5. Passport Pictures/Fingerprints for $30.00 additional. Will print 2 for your Florida one also if need be.
6. A Minimum of 4 hours hanging out with another Gun Nut/Gear Queer/Lover of Black Guns/Flashlights/Anything Tacticool.................Which is me!