PDA

View Full Version : Jade Helm 2015

C-grunt
07-15-15, 20:39
So apparently Jade Helm 15 starts today.

As of 1838 hours Az time I have not been rounded up and taken to a Walmart turned death camp.

Everyone else still okay?

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-15-15, 20:42
Mmmppphhh, Mhh,MMMPfffff.

... --- ... ... --- ...

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-15-15, 20:43
Mmmppphhh, Mhh,MMMPfffff.

... --- ... ... --- ...

ETA: Oddly, my browser hung up and double posted.

Jade Helm sounds like strippers name.

OH58D
07-15-15, 22:04
Those who haven't responded are either watching Kaitlen Jenner getting an ESPY award on the tube, or are being segregated, classified and assigned a number at FEMA Camps Bentonville, Rogers or Walton. Once processing is complete, re-education begins in 72 hours.

SilverBullet432
07-15-15, 22:10
Well that shits going down 50 miles from me. No one noticed anything other than a bunch of guys doing push ups at a local air port.

Koshinn
07-16-15, 00:55

As of 1838 hours Az time I have not been rounded up and taken to a Walmart turned death camp.

It's been 4 hours - any change in your status?

Koshinn
07-16-15, 01:32
omg M4C went down for a few minutes just now... they must be shutting down all dissenting websites!

Also it's been over 30 minutes since I asked of C-grunt is ok, so I'm pretty sure he's in a FEMA camp.

Averageman
07-16-15, 03:51
Do I need to bring a pen and a notebook to be reeducated?

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-15, 05:26

"Re"?

I don't think much took the the first time.

;)

Hootiewho
07-16-15, 05:29

NEIN! Bringen Sie eine Nummer zwei Bleistift Bitte!

OH58D
07-16-15, 08:18
No writing required or multiple choice test bubbles to be filled in with the #2 pencil. Re-education will be a large room, everyone seated in chairs and you'll be wearing headphones while looking at a big screen. No interaction with the persons seated next to you. You'll be segregated based on education, experience and how you respond to initial interview questions. Stupid people go to one group, educated and sophisticated groups go to another group and your re-education will be tailored to your background, education and experience.

By time they're done with most, the Stockholm Syndrome will be evident and many will be thanking the new masters for the enlightening experience.

cinco
07-16-15, 08:19

Don't worry the WalMart camp isn't such a bad place. This WalMart has a really good Wi-Fi connection. And the Subway bread is smelling good. I'll be stopping by the Electronics section in a little bit. They'll be showing movies.

soulezoo
07-16-15, 09:33
Don't worry the WalMart camp isn't such a bad place. This WalMart has a really good Wi-Fi connection. And the Subway bread is smelling good. I'll be stopping by the Electronics section in a little bit. They'll be showing movies.

Plus they have lots o' candy and soda pop.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-15, 10:12
No writing required or multiple choice test bubbles to be filled in with the #2 pencil. Re-education will be a large room, everyone seated in chairs and you'll be wearing headphones while looking at a big screen. No interaction with the persons seated next to you. You'll be segregated based on education, experience and how you respond to initial interview questions.

Except for sitting a small room, that is pretty much an international flight.

Doc Safari
07-16-15, 10:30
The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache.

SomeOtherGuy
07-16-15, 11:16
I got rounded up and sent to a FEMA camp and all I got was this lousy formaldehyde-infested trailer.

JAWOHL!!!

C-grunt
07-16-15, 11:57
omg M4C went down for a few minutes just now... they must be shutting down all dissenting websites!

Also it's been over 30 minutes since I asked of C-grunt is ok, so I'm pretty sure he's in a FEMA camp.

0954 hours. I'm still holed up in my living room bunker. I closed the shades and curtains so I pretty much have a impenetrable fortress.

Though I did hear what sounded like a MRAP drive by earlier. Could have been UPS though. Or maybe one of the Blue Bell I e Cream mobile crematorium trucks.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-16-15, 12:01
Could have been UPS though. Or maybe one of the Blue Bell I e Cream mobile crematorium trucks.

I would totally get in one of those to see if there was any Blue Bell actually in it, listeria or not.

Vandal
07-16-15, 12:10

Ja! Herr Commandant!

SomeOtherGuy
07-16-15, 12:14
I would totally get in one of those to see if there was any Blue Bell actually in it, listeria or not.

Remember M4C kids, don't go inside the Snap-On Tools truck with the Ron Paul sticker that says it's giving out free tools if you just step inside for a minute.

26 Inf
07-16-15, 15:36

Du meinst, mit all den Steuergeldern Ich habe bezahlt, sie kippen Bleistifte leisten ?

Koshinn
07-16-15, 15:41
0954 hours. I'm still holed up in my living room bunker. I closed the shades and curtains so I pretty much have a impenetrable fortress.

Though I did hear what sounded like a MRAP drive by earlier. Could have been UPS though. Or maybe one of the Blue Bell I e Cream mobile crematorium trucks.

Make sure you line the windows with tin foil.

Big A
07-16-15, 15:49
Remember M4C kids, don't go inside the Snap-On Tools truck.

Fixed it for ya.

That's dangerous enough for any Red Blooded American Male.

Mr.Anderson
07-17-15, 18:30
Well that shits going down 50 miles from me. No one noticed anything other than a bunch of guys doing push ups at a local air port.

Man its always good to get swollen before you go kickin down doors

dentron
07-17-15, 20:42
The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache.
It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.

https://youtu.be/p5mmFPyDK_8

jpmuscle
07-17-15, 21:03
Man its always good to get swollen before you go kickin down doors
Do jack booted thugs even lift? I'd say the evidence is pretty conclusive. Naturally.

Lolz