PDA

View Full Version : I'm contacting manufacturer before whining

Usualsuspect
07-16-15, 22:30
I'm going to contact the company before making any comments.

sidewaysil80
07-16-15, 23:26
Well the good news is Vortex has the best warranty in the business, so be prepared to send it out for repair or replacement. I wish they made a PST 1-6x but the Strike Eagle pretty much solidified that will never happen.

rojocorsa
07-17-15, 02:04
What happened?

Im thinking of a Vortex soon.

TXBK
07-17-15, 02:35
I have experienced the quality of customer service that Vortex provides one time. It is excellent. They took care of my issue very quickly.

themonk
07-17-15, 06:15
I have experienced the quality of customer service that Vortex provides one time. It is excellent. They took care of my issue very quickly.

Same here, outstanding customer service!

SomeOtherGuy
07-17-15, 12:05
What happened?
Im thinking of a Vortex soon.

OP had an issue with his new scope and complained about it here before contacting the maker. M4C has a policy that you should contact a manufacturer to fix a defect and give them a reasonable chance before you complain about it here. I expect a mod reminded him of this and OP or mod changed the first post.

Usualsuspect
07-17-15, 12:13
OP had an issue with his new scope and complained about it here before contacting the maker. M4C has a policy that you should contact a manufacturer to fix a defect and give them a reasonable chance before you complain about it here. I expect a mod reminded him of this and OP or mod changed the first post.

No one reminded me. I just thought better of it and decided to contact the manufacturer before whining about it. It's just that simple. It's nothing major so as to not get anyone spun up. I will take care of it with the manufacturer and go from there.

VortexSam
07-17-15, 17:10
No one reminded me. I just thought better of it and decided to contact the manufacturer before whining about it. It's just that simple. It's nothing major so as to not get anyone spun up. I will take care of it with the manufacturer and go from there.

I missed whatever it was, but I am sure that customer care will take care of you. If you have any issues with that just let me know and I will make sure we get it all taken care of ASAP.

Thanks!

Sam

Usualsuspect
07-17-15, 17:30
I missed whatever it was, but I am sure that customer care will take care of you. If you have any issues with that just let me know and I will make sure we get it all taken care of ASAP.

Thanks!

Sam

Thank you. I figured everything would be fine and perhaps I was over reacting a bit. So I will address it outside of the forums.