PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock Holsters - Galco, Black Hawk, Clip Draw -FL

Outlaw621
07-17-15, 10:21
All holsters are new and unused unless stated in description. Will consider trade for identical holster in identical condition or CrossBreed® SuperTuck that fit M&P 40 Full size.

Galco QMC Quick Magazine Carrier (QMC24B) SPF

The Galco QMC™ Quick Magazine Carrier is constructed of premium saddle leather and features a hand-molded exterior for shape retention. It also includes Galco's injection-molded nylon spring clip on the back, providing a secure fit to belt or most pants. Fits all glock 9/40/.357/45 GAP magazines. DOES NOT FIT 10mm or 45 ACP magazines. This ambidextrous design fits belts up to 1 3/4" wide and comes in black finish.

This is brand new and never used. I purchased this for my Glock 27 (now sold) but never used it.

These retail for $49.95 plus shipping.

I am asking $22.00 shipped with tracking (CONUS).
Discrete PayPal gift (no fees) (regular PayPal ok if +3.5%). SPF
http://chakrin.net/images/misc/qmc24b.JPG

Galco CCP (Concealed Carry Paddle) (CCP286B) SPF

The Galco CCP™ (Concealed Carry Paddle™) RH OWB holster is widely considered to be the finest professional-carry paddle holster in existence.
The CCP offers all the features expected in a modern defensive holster: open top, secure retention, combat grip accessibility, and covered trigger guard. It adds the convenience of Galco’s unsurpassed adjustable paddle design, with unlimited range of holster angle options. Whether your choice is FBI-forward cant, barrel-forward cant, or neutral (vertical) cant, a single turn of a screw allows precise adjustment to your preferred angle of carry. The option of crossdraw carry while you are in an automobile, or for everyday use, is also just a screw turn away. Our patented paddle grips the inside of the waistband and underside of the belt, and is adjustable for belts of different widths. If you need an open-top paddle holster with variable cant, this is it. Constructed of premium saddle leather, the CCP fits belts up to 1 3/4". Fits Glock models 26/27/33. This is a RH holster.

This is brand new and never used. I purchased this for my Glock 27 (now sold) but never used it.

These retail for $129.00 plus shipping.

I am asking $50.00 shipped with tracking (CONUS). SPF
Discrete PayPal gift (no fees) (regular PayPal ok if +3.5%).
http://chakrin.net/images/misc/ccp286.JPG

BlackHawk CQC SERPA Holster-Carbon Fiber Finish

Product Number: 410001BK-R
Fits Glock models 26/27/33
This is a RH holster.

These retail for $61.50 plus shipping.

I am asking $29.00 shipped with tracking (CONUS).
http://chakrin.net/images/misc/bhserpa.JPG

The Original Clipdraw for Glocks

These steel clips install on the side of your handgun. The clip hooks on a belt or waistband to prevent the gun from sliding down. No modifications to your gun are required. This can be used for RH or LH IWB carry.
Fits Glock models 17/19/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/30S/31/32/33/34/35/36
Part# GS-B.

I installed this on my Glock 27 (now sold) but never carried it.

These retail for $30.00 plus shipping.

I am asking $15.00 shipped with tracking (CONUS).
http://chakrin.net/images/misc/clipdraw.JPG

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified
of new posts or PM's. This is cross posted on other sites so buyer will be determined by time stamp. The items are located in Florida.

Outlaw621
07-24-15, 10:27
Price drop on all items. Do not be afraid to make an offer. I am a reasonable person.

Outlaw621
07-29-15, 22:13
Still available:

Galco QMC Quick Magazine Carrier (QMC24B) now $25.00 shipped.
Galco CCP (Concealed Carry Paddle) (CCP286B) now $55.00 shipped.
BlackHawk CQC SERPA Holster-Carbon Fiber Finish now $32.00 shipped.
The Original Clipdraw for Glocks now $18.00 shipped.

Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. You never know. Worse thing I can say is no thank you.

Outlaw621
07-30-15, 15:57
Another price drop