PDA

View Full Version : 4 people shot in 3 Maine communities - Gunman sought

ChrisCross
07-17-15, 11:17
Aaaand another.... doesn't appear to be terrorist related but not a lot of info yet. Gunman is still at large.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/17/police-4-shot-in-3-northern-maine-communities-gunman-being-sought/?intcmp=latestnews

Doc. Holiday
07-17-15, 11:18
Oh boy...

ramairthree
07-17-15, 12:10
Just what the media loves. Rare crazy white guy in all white state with no gun laws killing people. so rare for such a perfect gun control media frenzy.

WickedWillis
07-17-15, 14:11
Just what the media loves. Rare crazy white guy in all white state with no gun laws killing people. so rare for such a perfect gun control media frenzy.

Seems very convenient to me. Take pressure off the radical Muslims for the shit they pulled yesterday.

skijunkie55
07-17-15, 14:26
He's been caught as of this posting.

Moose-Knuckle
07-17-15, 14:43
Did he just so happen to use an "AR-15 with high capacity clips"?

WillBrink
07-17-15, 14:54
Well, he's a convicted felon it seems, so the issue will be where the guns came from. Does not sound like legally owned fire arms. Criminals will criminal. From the OP link:

Two, people from ME are old school:

"Residents weren't panicked by the police presence.

'We're pretty well armed around here,' said James Knealand, who works at Lincoln Pulp & Paper and lives near a police checkpoint in Lee."

People in ME are very independent as a rule as some of the toughest SOBs in the US, bar none, and don't tend to depend on LE or gubment to save their ass.

ramairthree
07-17-15, 16:05
Despite the northeast reputation, people in rural Maine, Vermont, NH, western Mass and upstate NY are not a bunch of pantywaists. See how they handled the Deerfield valley flooding. Self reliant. Exactly what the progressives want to change.