PDA

View Full Version : Woody's Charity Suppressor and Sub Gun Shoot

tsconver
07-20-15, 09:16
Well it is official. My suppressor and fun shoot is moving to Woody's Hunt Club. Woody has agreed to host these and we now have a date on the calendar. The fall event will be August 29th, 2015. Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/woodyscharityshoot

We will be supporting One Team One Fight. They are great charity for our vets. John Weiss will be attending representing them and is bringing some nice firearms for people to shoot. Will update once I have details, might also have one or two for the raffle.

Date August 29th, 10 am to 5 pm
Cost $15 per adult, $10 under 18, free under 10.

Confirmed vendors:
Lancer Systems
Armalite
Kahntrol Solutions
Spectre targets
Thunderbeast Arms
Innovative Arms
Templar Consulting
Surefire
Carolina Smoke and Guns
Tarheel State Firearms
Lucky 13 Bullets
Will also be some privately owned NFA items for people to shoot. Including a FA Tommy Gun and MP5-SD to name just two.

Working on more will update as I can.

More details will follow but mark your calendars and save the date it will be an epic event.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/32...58d96?hl=en-US

tsconver
08-04-15, 16:39
Innovative Arms has donated a grunt 5.56 suppressor for us to giveaway to a lucky participant. Another reason to come out just have to pay the $200 ATF fee.

tsconver
08-04-15, 17:19
So the question has come up how does this work? Everyone pays a small entrance fee. Then there will be various bays set up with different things to do and different guns to shoot. Some vendors will supply you all of the ammo you need. Some will let you use your ammo. We are working to have some ammo for sale at the event at a reasonable price. However please feel free to bring your own ammo. 9mm, 45acp, 7.62x39, 5.56, and 308 will be the most popular caliber. Please no reloads these are some times very expensive firearms and we do not want to damage any of them. Some ammo you will have to buy onsite like the 50 Beowulf.
Please contact me with any questions [email address]

Planned events

SubGuns and FA to shoot in a vendor area

Suppressors to try out in the vendor area

Long Range demo area put on by David Branson will have several different long range rifles to shoot and try at the long range precision game

Steel Challenge stage so bring your pistol to give it a try

IDPA stage or two is in the works as well

3 Gun stage will be set up. Probably a simple qualifier stage and we will have guns and gear available.
Maybe more to come still working it all out.

If you participate in every demo area we will have a special drawing for a giveaway to all those that participated in all the areas.