PDA

View Full Version : The brownshirts come to the Emperor's aid

7.62NATO
07-23-15, 20:57
We can't have anyone disrespecting The Emperor, notwithstanding the 1A, the US Constitution, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ6odGcAOT8&feature=youtu.be

kwelz
07-23-15, 20:58
Looks like a pretty clear cut case of assault there.

Averageman
07-23-15, 21:06
You know I kinda wish that guy's Son was there, sitting next to his Dad right about the moment someone decided to do that.

Eurodriver
07-23-15, 21:40
This would not be tolerated if it were an evirowhacko directed toward a Republican President either.

There really is nothing to see here.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-23-15, 23:12
Worthless cowards and Obumer sheep. They should be ashamed of themselves, including those that sat nearby and watched. Makes by blood boil to see stuff like that. God forbid someone appose the king.

SteyrAUG
07-23-15, 23:38
Really disappointed in a few VFW guys right now.

Glad they didn't actually injure the old guy. That was shameful.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-23-15, 23:39
This would not be tolerated if it were an evirowhacko directed toward a Republican President either.

There really is nothing to see here.

Was that their job to provide 'security'? They have no legal standing to lay hands on that guy, pretty clearly.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-23-15, 23:40
Was that their job to provide 'security'? They have no legal standing to lay hands on that guy, pretty clearly.

Doesn't matter. No one will lift a finger, and I can almost guarantee you he isn't the type of man to press charges.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-23-15, 23:42
Someone really should call these f-tards out that grabbed him. It is beyond shameful.

Moose-Knuckle
07-24-15, 13:56
"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others". - George Orwell

Obviously the older Veteran's First Amendment rights don't apply to him and the goons that assaulted him will be unmolested by the law. I wouldn't be surprise if the old Veteran had an "accident" on his way home from the dinner.

ABNAK
07-24-15, 14:54
At first glance it could appear that it was simply a VFW member trying to keep things from becoming a spectacle at a gathering of members being addressed by the CinC (however distasteful he is). But when the second two guys of Obama's, um, same ethnic makeup jumped in that first part went right out the window. It became apparent for what it was: two blacks trying to stifle a white guy from criticizing the Shitstain-in-chief, a fellow homey. If you look around the old guy there aren't any blacks immediately around him, but boy two sure injected themselves into the situation quickly didn't they?

Moose-Knuckle
07-24-15, 15:04
At first glance it could appear that it was simply a VFW member trying to keep things from becoming a spectacle at a gathering of members being addressed by the CinC (however distasteful he is). But when the second two guys of Obama's, um, same ethnic makeup jumped in that first part went right out the window. It became apparent for what it was: two blacks trying to stifle a white guy from criticizing the Shitstain-in-chief, a fellow homey. If you look around the old guy there aren't any blacks immediately around him, but boy two sure injected themselves into the situation quickly didn't they?

I too observed a hate crime in that video.

7.62NATO
07-24-15, 15:17
I too observed a hate crime in that video.

You should consider reporting it:

http://www.justice.gov/crt/complaint/#one

Moose-Knuckle
07-24-15, 15:18
You should consider reporting it:

http://www.justice.gov/crt/complaint/#one

I would consider it, but I already know the outcome.

nimdabew
07-25-15, 00:24
I would consider it, but I already know the outcome.

White people can't have hate crimes comitted against them.

Singlestack Wonder
07-25-15, 08:01
Didn't we see this type of activity in 1930's germany (with the exception hat the demonstrator wasn't shot in the head on site)?

The_War_Wagon
07-25-15, 08:06
We can't have anyone disrespecting The Emperor, notwithstanding the 1A, the US Constitution, etc...

It's Pittsburgh - the brown shirts are UNIONIZED here... :rolleyes:

Dienekes
07-25-15, 09:06
Confirms my complete disinterest in joining that outfit when I got out in '68. I'm not too impressed with all the "leadership" on stage with President Numbnuts, either.

Averageman
07-25-15, 09:12
Confirms my complete disinterest in joining that outfit when I got out in '68. I'm not too impressed with all the "leadership" on stage with President Numbnuts, either.

When you're willing to ignore what is happening with the VA in order to eat dinner with Barry, why be a part of the VFW?

sjc3081
07-27-15, 22:55
I guarantee you if it was a black vet protesting GW Bush and two white vets intervened it would be shit storm.

SteyrAUG
07-27-15, 23:56
I guarantee you if it was a black vet protesting GW Bush and two white vets intervened it would be shit storm.

National news for 2 weeks.

26 Inf
07-29-15, 14:02
Guys, everything doesn't have to have a racial overtone to it. The two black guys that helped the first guy out were sitting nearby, with a mixed group of white and black guys wearing the same red shirts (I assume the same post). Yes, technically a crime was committed. We don't know if the guy holding the sign violated the VFW rules about bringing the sign in, we don't know what the political affiliation of the persons involved was (well, I assume sign guy wasn't a liberal Democrat) and we certainly don't know if the actions were racially motivated.

There is enough real bias on both sides without having to trump up everything.

And those of you who saw a hate-crime, how many have you investigated? What are the charging elements?

As I said, there is enough crap going down in today's world on both sides, that we don't need to manufacture more hatred and dissent.

usmcvet
07-29-15, 17:31

I didn't even notice the color of the guys who grabbed the man man with the sign. What they did was completely unacceptable.

SteyrAUG
07-29-15, 17:40
Guys, everything doesn't have to have a racial overtone to it.

I think "we" all know that, but what everyone is saying is if the variables were reversed it would "magically" become a race issue.

Averageman
07-29-15, 17:55
I think "we" all know that, but what everyone is saying is if the variables were reversed it would "magically" become a race issue.

In Spades perhaps?

ABNAK
07-29-15, 19:53
Guys, everything doesn't have to have a racial overtone to it. The two black guys that helped the first guy out were sitting nearby, with a mixed group of white and black guys wearing the same red shirts (I assume the same post). Yes, technically a crime was committed. We don't know if the guy holding the sign violated the VFW rules about bringing the sign in, we don't know what the political affiliation of the persons involved was (well, I assume sign guy wasn't a liberal Democrat) and we certainly don't know if the actions were racially motivated.

And those of you who saw a hate-crime, how many have you investigated? What are the charging elements?

As I said, there is enough crap going down in today's world on both sides, that we don't need to manufacture more hatred and dissent.

It was an observation, but it is a fact of who jumped in out of nowhere. Look at the video as I suggested. There are no black faces immediately around the guy holding the banner. Yet suddenly two chivalrous black guys appear to help the other guy. Just a bit too much of a coincidence for me to swallow. While I'm not beating the drum for a hate crime (which I believe is an oxymoron) please don't attempt to play this off as something it isn't. Two blacks got pissed that their homey was being dissed and interjected their asses into the situation, more forcefully I might add than the original white guy who grabbed him. It IS racially based. You are contributing to the denial mentality by saying it is other than racial. Call it what it plainly is.

As others have suggested, if it was a black vet protesting Bush who was accosted by two white guys it would be a national indignation. I believe 110% in what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I outright reject the "Moral High Road" mentality. Sling the shit just like they do. I'm not turning the other cheek and I'm tired of this double standard bullshit.

ABNAK
07-29-15, 19:58
I didn't even notice the color of the guys who grabbed the man man with the sign. What they did was completely unacceptable.

Well, notice it then. Time to start pushing back in kind.

Bolt_Overide
07-30-15, 09:48
Well, notice it then. Time to start pushing back in kind.

^^ that.

Holy shit I just agreed with ABNAK, the end is nigh!

Moose-Knuckle
07-30-15, 17:41
Guys, everything doesn't have to have a racial overtone to it.

I agree, now if you could just let the POTUS, the DOJ, the DNC, NAACP, LULAC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, FOX, The New York Times, et al. know we would all be better off.

I see only one side using the racial bias double standard.

I was merely utilizing Alinsky's tactic. This is what those on the other side of the aisle do. Fire with fire and all that . . .

Again, I only see one "side" manufacturing hate and dissent.

ABNAK
07-30-15, 19:51
^^ that.

Holy shit I just agreed with ABNAK, the end is nigh!

Yep, time to buy a TEOTWAWKI kit and hunker down! It's comin'! ;)