PDA

View Full Version : Very disturbing article on feminism.

Averageman
07-24-15, 06:48
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thecut/what-open-marriage-taught_b_7849588.html

As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It's her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she'll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex.
The sex is the easy part, the fun part. It's what the sex connects to, stands for, reveals that can be difficult. I don't want her to fall in love with anyone else, and every time she goes on a date, I confront the possibility that she might.

It took two attempts before I could make it through the article, but I thought you might like a look at this.
I think this pretty much outlines the mindset of a lot of really weak beta males out there and it says a lot about our society as a whole...Or perhaps a hole.....

Mauser KAR98K
07-24-15, 07:06
Geez, talk about a profile for the next mass-killer.

SilverBullet432
07-24-15, 07:31
What is this garbage? Marriage isn't and should not be an "open" relationship. If you want that then don't get married..

Eurodriver
07-24-15, 07:34
Heh, I have some stories about open marriages (which somehow usually means open for the wife, not the man...because he's usually AFC)

I can assure you, they are very "normal" dudes. Usually have well paying, successful careers and are dedicated family folks. Not "mass murderers", just get off on being emasculated.

If any of you live in Walnut Creek, CA I can put in a good word for you to my former neighbor.

P.S. Next time you're out at a bar look for anklets.

The_War_Wagon
07-24-15, 07:38
In this way, my masculine self-image was stretched but not broken. Diaper bag notwithstanding, I was still a Man.

Nope.

Honu
07-24-15, 07:47
as a society we are hosed

Averageman
07-24-15, 08:14
I blame this on a society that seems to have handed over the Leadership of Families and the raising of boys in to young Men to single Mom's.
This is a natural extension of taking every opportunity to remove any sort of masculine or testosterone driven event out of a young boy to man's life.

BoringGuy45
07-24-15, 08:29
Well, there is some hope. If you read some of the comments, quite a few of the readers seemed to be put off by this article, and this is the Huffington Post.

Arik
07-24-15, 08:43
Who gives a shit. Why does someone have to tell them how to live? Their life, their choices. Who's to say what should make them happy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KalashniKEV
07-24-15, 08:52
So what?

Married people have been stepping out on each other for as long as marriage has existed.

This guy happens to justify it to himself under the construct of feminism... and apparently spends a lot of time pondering gender roles and thinking Womyn's Study thoughts...

He's probably banging every young mommy in the neighborhood and watching Netflix while his chick brings home the cash. :)

BoringGuy45
07-24-15, 08:54
Who gives a shit. Why does someone have to tell them how to live? Their life, their choices. Who's to say what should make them happy.

It's the tone of the article: Basically, that it's selfish, chauvinistic, mentally and physically unhealthy, and unfair to demand your wife to be faithful to you. Yeah, they have the right to live this lifestyle if they want. It is America. However, I also have the right to say that I believe it's immoral, unhealthy, and just plain ****ed up to live like that, I think they're horrible people for raising kids in a household like that, and if they don't like my opinion, tough shit.

Alex V
07-24-15, 08:59
I could care less about these people's lifestile, but just the way the article war written makes me want to kick this guy where his testicles used to be.

The one good thing is that the more people like this exist the easier it will be for us to survive the Zombies since they will either be eaten or crying in their basements.

Arik
07-24-15, 09:04
I definitely didn't get that tone but ok maybe it's just me. I'll go along with that.

Otherwise it's only unhealthy and immortal to you (the general you). If people want to screw sideways or have threesomes or foursomes that's their choice, their likes and desires. Personally I find the whole marriage thing retarded but if you like it more power to you, who am I to tell you you're wrong?!?!

Averageman
07-24-15, 09:35
I could care less about these people's lifestile, but just the way the article war written makes me want to kick this guy where his testicles used to be.

The one good thing is that the more people like this exist the easier it will be for us to survive the Zombies since they will either be eaten or crying in their basements.

I'm an advocate of live and let live, you have a "lifestyle" you go ahead and go for it.
What I found disturbing was that this guy has pretty much set aside any hope he has of being a Man, any hope for his marriage and has pretty much decided to become a fat house wife while the chick he is married to runs him over again and again.
He gave up and yes, "where his testicles used to be" is exactly right.
By becoming her cuckold and apparently being proud of it, he's pretty much given up on his marriage, his kids and any sort of self respect he might still have left. It's only a matter of time and he hasn't woke up yet.
I do however bet he wins custody of his skinny jeans and the fedora collection.

glocktogo
07-24-15, 10:10
I can only imagine the reason you'd write such an article is for support and confirmation that your choice is "acceptable" to the readers.

I wonder, if he read an article by one of us on our Type A, gun toting, AR owning and training lifestylers, would he accept it? :confused:

KalashniKEV
07-24-15, 10:20
What I found disturbing was that this guy has pretty much set aside any hope he has of being a Man, any hope for his marriage and has pretty much decided to become a fat house wife while the chick he is married to runs him over again and again.

He has a hall pass too.

It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don't use mine as much as my wife uses hers.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this were some stunt related to gender roles and norming... and the author comes back in a month with an article like "Both the male and female subjects in my article were people I interviewed, with gender reversed. This scenario describes 60% of all marriages in the US."

...or something like that.

The guy has basically no previous web presence, and his provocative article has been making the rounds in both the right wing blogosphere and the feminist web- both of whom are discussing his work line for line.

He'll probably turn himself into some kind of Ann Coulter side show clown and make millions of dollars off it. Who knows if he's even a real person?

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-24-15, 10:27
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thecut/what-open-marriage-taught_b_7849588.html

As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It's her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she'll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex.
The sex is the easy part, the fun part. It's what the sex connects to, stands for, reveals that can be difficult. I don't want her to fall in love with anyone else, and every time she goes on a date, I confront the possibility that she might.

It took two attempts before I could make it through the article, but I thought you might like a look at this.
I think this pretty much outlines the mindset of a lot of really weak beta males out there and it says a lot about our society as a whole...Or perhaps a hole.....

Just for clarity sake, let's use the quote function for pulls from the article. For a second there I was really confused as to whose 'voice' that was written in.

Ankle bracelets with their names upside down on them?

crusader377
07-24-15, 10:32
I think I'm going to call BS on the whole Huffington Post article. Quite frankly, I don't think it was written by a man at all even if the said man was a omega male cuckold. Here are my reasons why:

1. Overall flow of the article was off. If you took out the gender identifying pronouns and authors name and read through it I bet most people would say it was written by a women.

2. Getting drunk or drowning your sorrows with red wine. I'm in my mid 30s and have yet ran across a man who wants to get drunk or trashed on red wine. Most guys would pick beer or the hard stuff.

3. No pride at all. Although many men are getting more emasculated each day, I still don't know anyone who would proudly advertise that they are ok with being a cuckold.

4. Wife having affairs with all of the ideal types from the feminist narrative. Getting the exotic dick from Paulo and also seeing the architect/designer which is a feminist fantasy even though an average architect probably makes $50K to $60K unless they are a principle of a firm.

5. Notion of mid 30s women are hitting their sexual prime. Again that is chick talk, never came across any man who said middle aged women are hotter/more desirable than a women at 20.

I simply don't think this is a real article was written by a legitimate man and should be filed away as simply liberal feminist propaganda.

KalashniKEV
07-24-15, 10:36
Ankle bracelets with their names upside down on them?

Or this:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ91xk_WY0V7Ypy_nzkO7KwxATzMBAWFOmyJqVpcVTt9i1SNBLt&usqp=CAE

...also white landscaping rocks in the front yard.

WickedWillis
07-24-15, 13:02
My penis crawled inside my body reading this article. It must work for him, or he's lying to look like a white knight and is a hair-trigger away from painting the walls with gray matter. Most likely though, he is just trying to look progressive while his wife gets slayed by whomever she chooses. To each their own though. What happens in your bedroom is none of my business. I just hope it doesn't negatively effect their kids.

SteyrAUG
07-24-15, 13:42
The worst part of all of this is the kids and the uncertain future they face because parents lack a lot of basic accountability. If two adults want to play swing games, that's fine. It's their future they are messing with, enjoy it if you can.

When you have kids, grow the f up.

Abraham
07-24-15, 13:46
He should be given a "Bravery Reward" for admitting he's such a limp dick...

He says his wife is not a whore or slut, but that she 'embraces' herself.

WTF does that mean?

Rationalizing Psycho Babble for being FUBAR!

TMS951
07-24-15, 13:54
I hope the reality is that he cries himself to sleep while his wife is out getting railed by another dude.

Moose-Knuckle
07-24-15, 14:34
Let me start off my saying that I am married and my wife and I do not have an "open marriage", swing, cuckhold, polyamorous, pansexual, . . . did I leave any out?

I'm all for letting mentally healthy lawful aged adults live however they want to. I do not want anyone telling me or mine how to live and so we don't attempt to tell others how to either.

With that said, our society is a cesspool. We are circling the bowl. As a student of history all great civilizations decay from within so on and so forth. I can tell you that article is NOTHING compared to some of the things I have read/heard about.

I have a friend (he's white) who's married (she's black). This is actually the second set of good friends we have where the husband is white and the wife is black, anyway he always dated black women and he had a buddy who was dating this one black chick and she always had him, um get intimate in public places dressed as a Klansman. She loved being talked down to and called the N-word, that is putting it mildly as this is a family site. The guy was always afraid they would get caught and he would be beat to death or shot cause someone thought he was sexually assaulting her.

My first CCW instructor made it a point to tell the entire class not to shoot anyone they happened upon in public that they thought was raping someone for this reason. People are people, they are into all sorts of s**t, again live and let live so long as what they do don't hurt anyone and is all consenting adults.

I am an observer of people, and read A LOT. Let me just say that we are cratering fast some of the stuff I've read lately whoa, (no I won't post links here).

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-24-15, 14:47
He should be given a "Bravery Reward" for admitting he's such a limp dick...

He says his wife is not a whore or slut, but that she 'embraces' herself.

Sounds like other people are embracing her more than she is embracing herself.

ABNAK
07-24-15, 15:06
He needs to do a little swabbing of those kiddies mouths and send it off for testing (f*****g cuckhold).

jpmuscle
07-24-15, 15:20
I bet some of you guys would really be surprised at the type and breadth of underlying sexual deviancy that exists in society. Maybe not Steyr lol. Go root around on Tumblr for 20 mins. People are into some wild sh*t.

Ryno12
07-24-15, 15:58
I bet some of you guys would really be surprised at the type and breadth of underlying sexual deviancy that exists in society. Maybe not Steyr lol. Go root around on Tumblr for 20 mins. People are into some wild sh*t.

Perhaps, but there's a fair share of queirdos that frequent this joint too.

WickedWillis
07-24-15, 15:59
Perhaps, but there's a fair share of queirdos that frequent this joint too.

I can confidently think of at least one...:jester:

glocktogo
07-24-15, 16:49

Tumblr can be a "through the looking glass" experience if you're not careful. One minute you can be looking at something complete innocuous and the next, you're reaching for the eye bleach! :fie:

jpmuscle
07-24-15, 16:55
Tumblr can be a "through the looking glass" experience if you're not careful. One minute you can be looking at something complete innocuous and the next, you're reaching for the eye bleach! :fie:

True story to be certain.

JBecker 72
07-24-15, 17:01

Seriously. See internet rule 34.

BuzzinSATX
07-24-15, 17:02
Maybe I'm old-school, but I see this as one of two things: either this is some made up crap by some moron with an agenda to convince folks this worthless lifestyle is mainstream, or the dude is a weak, pathetic, POS.

If this is in any true, and this loser is really going out to get 'his piece', I'm guessing either he's scraping up some horny senior widows, or he's simply pulling out the c-notes for "Princess Moonbeam" on the dimly lit street corner...

kwelz
07-24-15, 17:17
I have never understood "open Marriages" My wife and I are Polyamourous, which means me do date other people, we have discussed that before. But that is also about respect and open honest communication. That article isn't about that. It is about a man so emasculated that he won't take a stand for himself. It isn't about feminism or relationships. It is about control. And he has none. Not over himself or any aspect of his life.

Honu
07-24-15, 17:36
I think also shows he cant please his wife and she cant please him cause they are to self absorbed children or any couples like this its about themselves which is a shame cause it means the kids will suffer ! its obvious they care more about themselves than there kids ! and are willing to risk even contracting a disease that can kill them and there child

also shows why you do not marry just to get married but you have to KNOW you can handle it

again most relationships do break up because of selfish behavior and not being grown up enough to deal with things sadly its often the one side that does this
I do say look at the family when you meet a girl cause that will tell you a lot about what values they have grown up with and kids see way more than most parents think

good article about the feminizing of man recently think it was also posted here ?
showing old actors John Wayne as example a huge rough tough man compared to modern actors tiny feminine looking etc...

kwelz
07-24-15, 17:54
I think also shows he cant please his wife and she cant please him cause they are to self absorbed children or any couples like this its about themselves which is a shame cause it means the kids will suffer ! its obvious they care more about themselves than there kids ! and are willing to risk even contracting a disease that can kill them and there child

also shows why you do not marry just to get married but you have to KNOW you can handle it

again most relationships do break up because of selfish behavior and not being grown up enough to deal with things sadly its often the one side that does this
I do say look at the family when you meet a girl cause that will tell you a lot about what values they have grown up with and kids see way more than most parents think

good article about the feminizing of man recently think it was also posted here ?
showing old actors John Wayne as example a huge rough tough man compared to modern actors tiny feminine looking etc...

Pretty spot on. You don't even have to be a John Wayne. But at least have a set of balls. The woman doesn't care about her family. She cares about herself.

KalashniKEV
07-24-15, 19:22
If this is in any true, and this loser is really going out to get 'his piece', I'm guessing either he's scraping up some horny senior widows, or he's simply pulling out the c-notes for "Princess Moonbeam" on the dimly lit street corner...

This dude, yes... but typically stay-at-home Dads are banging every Yoga-MILF in the neighborhood.

:)

7.62NATO
07-24-15, 19:26
This dude, yes... but typically stay-at-home Dads are banging every Yoga-MILF in the neighborhood.

:)

You have a vivid imagination.

This piece is nothing but smut and encouraging others to dwell in it.

KalashniKEV
07-24-15, 19:34
You have a vivid imagination.

It's not my imagination.

;)

This piece is nothing but smut and encouraging others to dwell in it.

It's just trolling.

Insecure men hate it because they may see something they resemble, Feminists hate it because he's claiming to have gained understanding of their cause through this stupid situation... and everyone is not only reading it but discussing it.

He could sell ten more articles and a book without ever showing his face, and half or none of it could be true.

It's no different than the fool who just made the rounds saying "women belong at home, cooking, making babies, and serving men."

Hell, maybe he even got the idea off of that guy...

7.62NATO
07-24-15, 19:38
It's just trolling.

Insecure men hate it because they may see something they resemble, Feminists hate it because he's claiming to have gained understanding of their cause through this stupid situation... and everyone is not only reading it but discussing it.

He could sell ten more articles and a book without ever showing his face, and half or none of it could be true.

It's no different than the fool who just made the rounds saying "women belong at home, cooking, making babies, and serving men."

Hell, maybe he even got the idea off of that guy...

We'll likely never know the author's intentions, but it remains smut.

jpmuscle
07-24-15, 20:05
I've read the article a couple of times and from what I'm seeing this story doesn't really jive with what cuckold thing is all about (no I don't know from experience either). People have some totally weird fetishes but for this to be the one I previously noted the husband side of things requires him to be an active participant in wanting (read desiring) the encounters to happen because there is gratification in doing so. He's getting dragged along kicking and screaming, well boohooing and whining but same difference. So my take is its bogus and was written to push the feminist I am women hear me roar nonsense, if it is true the wife is just an adulterous whore.

JusticeM4
07-24-15, 23:03
My opinion only, if you are not providing the sexual satisfaction of your wife that she wants to have relations w other men, you may have to evaluate your relationship. she should also not want to have relations with anyone else other than you. Something terribly wrong there.

I don't think its always a subject of Feminism, but being in a good healthy relationship. Doesn't matter who works or who stays at home to take care of the kids; either husband or wife can do it. But infidelity is something I do not tolerate.

SteyrAUG
07-25-15, 00:24
Honestly, it's one thing if you and your wife decide to play around together. It's another to say "see you tomorrow, I got a date with a dong."

I wonder how popular this article would be if you reversed the variables and the "feminist" wife was at home while her husband was out on a date with Sheila.

RWCRaiden
07-25-15, 08:23
Honestly, it's one thing if you and your wife decide to play around together. It's another to say "see you tomorrow, I got a date with a dong."

I wonder how popular this article would be if you reversed the variables and the "feminist" wife was at home while her husband was out on a date with Sheila.

Exactly. What bothers me the most as society seems to encourage the female in a marriage to have affairs because it's risky, and "hot". Yet a man does it, and he's a no good sack of shit according to society.

I'm not defending adultery at all, but I mean shit. This double standard shit has got to stop.

Open marriages are not marriages in my opinion. As stated, if you feel the need to have that lifestyle, why commit to someone then?

Our society is completely screwed up.

Business_Casual
07-25-15, 08:27
C
He has a hall pass too.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this were some stunt related to gender roles and norming... and the author comes back in a month with an article like "Both the male and female subjects in my article were people I interviewed, with gender reversed. This scenario describes 60% of all marriages in the US."

...or something like that.

The guy has basically no previous web presence, and his provocative article has been making the rounds in both the right wing blogosphere and the feminist web- both of whom are discussing his work line for line.

He'll probably turn himself into some kind of Ann Coulter side show clown and make millions of dollars off it. Who knows if he's even a real person?

I smell a rat too, it looks and feels like propaganda to me. As to the idea that traditional marriage doesn't matter, take a look at the ghetto, then tell me the pathology there is beneficial.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-25-15, 09:21
I thought this was old? Or did I read it in Penthouse's Forum?

The issue I have with all this stuff is that it started out as getting laws off the books in the name of freedom that were there to prevent perversion to having to at a minimum sit back and in reality actually endorse these lifestyle choices. How long until we have to give her boyfriend partial health benefits?

People have all kinds of hobbies, just don't expect me to sign up as a booster.

Eurodriver
07-25-15, 14:55
I think it is hilarious that guys who watch porn on the regular, have probably had affairs their spouse didn't know about, and may have been divorced multiple times are quick to judge this.

Irrespective of any irregularities in this article's genuineness, why do you care if I hook up with married chicks with their husbands permission? The internet implies that is an inflammatory question, but it isn't. Why does it bother you?

Ryno12
07-25-15, 15:18
I can confidently think of at least one...:jester:

More than one has already posted to this thread.

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-15, 17:29
If this is in any true, ...

And then there is this.

“Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Consider the source, Huff Pole is grade-a propaganda bovine feces with an agenda.

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-15, 17:34

IMHO the whole notion of a feminazi being bound to the institution of marriage is hilarious in the first place. I thought that was against everything they stand for. Modern "feminist" like Madison Young actually joke "How many anal scenes do I have to do to fund this next project". She uses porn shoots to fund her cause, God the hypocrisy of some. :lol:

Moose-Knuckle
07-25-15, 17:36
I think it is hilarious that guys who watch porn on the regular, have probably had affairs their spouse didn't know about, and may have been divorced multiple times are quick to judge this.

Irrespective of any irregularities in this article's genuineness, why do you care if I hook up with married chicks with their husbands permission? The internet implies that is an inflammatory question, but it isn't. Why does it bother you?

I don't see that it bothers anyone here, for the most part I think most in this thread share my belief of live and let live. We're just adding commentary on how we view society as a whole, as someone else said it affords one to peek through the looking glass to see how the other half live.

SteyrAUG
07-25-15, 19:11
Open marriages are not marriages in my opinion. As stated, if you feel the need to have that lifestyle, why commit to someone then?

Our society is completely screwed up.

Think of it as choosing a wingman. I know a few people with open marriages, but it's something they do together. It's a difficult relationship to have, especially in the long term and few people can sustain it. Anything else is just ****ing around.

Not sure how you are equating regular watching of porn with infidelity. If your wife watches porn, is she cheating? How about when she watches soaps, which are pretty much porn for females?

And honestly I don't care if you bang married women if the husband is ok with it. If he's ok, I'm ok. It may not fully understand it, but I'm certainly not going to worry about it.

Big A
07-25-15, 19:26

Ah yes, Tumblr, lol...

glocktogo
07-25-15, 23:00
Ah yes, Tumblr, lol...

Tumblr is the pinnacle of the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory. In six non targeted clicks or less, you can literally go from a beautiful sunset pic to the very definition of Rule 34.

Averageman
07-26-15, 09:10
A little story/experience with this sort of stuff.
I had some friends that were in to the whole "hall pass" and "swinging' thing. All was well until he got a little jealous and had a bit of a religious experience, that put a bit of a kabash on the whole lifestyle. Well they as a couple agreed to a change.
Except She didn't change.
She went on to numerous affairs, cheated on him on a regular basis and was even screwing one of the local LEO's in the squad car on occasion. One specific occasion he catches her and the cop in the act. It didn't turn out well.
Now we have conventional morals and and beliefs for a reason, if you want to go out on that limb you might want to understand not everyone can or will deal with it well. Sometimes there is no coming back from that either.
Now they are still married, no one got shot, or even divorced, but it could have been. It was actually very close to being very, very bad. Even still a decade later, he's a cuckold and a mere shadow of his former self. He's at her whim and beck and call and all because he gave up his balls to keep his wife and kids.
Maybe some folks can do this and survive, YMMV.

Jellybean
07-26-15, 10:00
I think I'm going to call BS on the whole Huffington Post article. Quite frankly, I don't think it was written by a man at all even if the said man was a omega male cuckold. Here are my reasons why:

1. Overall flow of the article was off. If you took out the gender identifying pronouns and authors name and read through it I bet most people would say it was written by a women.

2. Getting drunk or drowning your sorrows with red wine. I'm in my mid 30s and have yet ran across a man who wants to get drunk or trashed on red wine. Most guys would pick beer or the hard stuff.

3. No pride at all. Although many men are getting more emasculated each day, I still don't know anyone who would proudly advertise that they are ok with being a cuckold.

4. Wife having affairs with all of the ideal types from the feminist narrative. Getting the exotic dick from Paulo and also seeing the architect/designer which is a feminist fantasy even though an average architect probably makes $50K to $60K unless they are a principle of a firm.

5. Notion of mid 30s women are hitting their sexual prime. Again that is chick talk, never came across any man who said middle aged women are hotter/more desirable than a women at 20.

I simply don't think this is a real article was written by a legitimate man and should be filed away as simply liberal feminist propaganda.

I'll second that.
I read it as some Fem'nist's wish list.

I have never understood "open Marriages" My wife and I are Polyamourous, which means me do date other people, we have discussed that before. But that is also about respect and open honest communication. That article isn't about that. It is about a man so emasculated that he won't take a stand for himself. It isn't about feminism or relationships. It is about control. And he has none. Not over himself or any aspect of his life.

And then there is this.
Consider the source, Huff Pole is grade-a propaganda bovine feces with an agenda.

Exactly. Because Feminism, (much like some other current topics) isn't about equality, it's about control.
They say war is a continuation of politics by other means.
Feminism (and other current topics) aren't about finding a solution to whatever perceived slight a group may have received, it's about a continuation of oppression by other means.
And let's be frank- there is a war on control of our society, and this is part of it. Information and dis-information...hearts and minds...

26 Inf
07-26-15, 11:42
A little story/experience with this sort of stuff.
I had some friends that were in to the whole "hall pass" and "swinging' thing. All was well until he got a little jealous and had a bit of a religious experience, that put a bit of a kabash on the whole lifestyle. Well they as a couple agreed to a change.
Except She didn't change.
She went on to numerous affairs, cheated on him on a regular basis and was even screwing one of the local LEO's in the squad car on occasion. One specific occasion he catches her and the cop in the act. It didn't turn out well.
Now we have conventional morals and and beliefs for a reason, if you want to go out on that limb you might want to understand not everyone can or will deal with it well. Sometimes there is no coming back from that either.
Now they are still married, no one got shot, or even divorced, but it could have been. It was actually very close to being very, very bad. Even still a decade later, he's a cuckold and a mere shadow of his former self. He's at her whim and beck and call and all because he gave up his balls to keep his wife and kids.
Maybe some folks can do this and survive, YMMV.

There are swingers clubs or groups in just about every community, membership in those groups might surprise some of us less cynical folks. I have one acquaintance who lost his wife that way, the nametags went in the pot, she went with her guy for the night and never came back - note: they still want half of your stuff, not that 'free' or 'open.'

Pilot1
07-26-15, 12:02
Exactly. Because Feminism, (much like some other current topics) isn't about equality, it's about control.
Feminism (and other current topics) aren't about finding a solution to whatever perceived slight a group may have received, it's about a continuation of oppression by other means.
And let's be frank- there is a war on control of our society, and this is part of it. Information and dis-information...hearts and minds...

^^^^^^THIS!!! Feminism is about the domination of the male gender, and our government, media, and education are all on board with it, and promoting it. Look at how boys are now drugged for ADD and ADHD, and feminized in school. We are losing the battle, and I am getting tired of it.

RWCRaiden
07-26-15, 17:19
I hear that. It's almost as if boys are not even allowed to develop any testosterone anymore.

That's part of the reason why I feel like we are going to replaced by a generation of total pansies.

BoringGuy45
07-26-15, 18:41
I hear that. It's almost as if boys are not even allowed to develop any testosterone anymore.

That's part of the reason why I feel like we are going to replaced by a generation of total pansies.

And that's part of the domination. In order to dominate a people, the dictator must remove all self-respect and all the will to fight. That's why we're told that true bravery means surrendering and begging for our lives, and that standing up for oneself is a sign of cowardice. They are emasculating men, calling white people the one and only cause of every single problem in the observable universe, telling people they are weakminded and bigoted if they don't at least experiment with homosexual behavior, and telling men that they are abusive, domineering, chauvinistic pigs if they expect their wife to be faithful are all techniques to gut this nation of its pride. We get this over and over until we develop the mentality that the Khmer Rouge instilled in its subjects: Keeping me is no gain, killing me is no loss.

SteyrAUG
07-26-15, 19:17
And that's part of the domination. In order to dominate a people, the dictator must remove all self-respect and all the will to fight. That's why we're told that true bravery means surrendering and begging for our lives, and that standing up for oneself is a sign of cowardice. They are emasculating men, calling white people the one and only cause of every single problem in the observable universe, telling people they are weakminded and bigoted if they don't at least experiment with homosexual behavior, and telling men that they are abusive, domineering, chauvinistic pigs if they expect their wife to be faithful are all techniques to gut this nation of its pride. We get this over and over until we develop the mentality that the Khmer Rouge instilled in its subjects: Keeping me is no gain, killing me is no loss.

My favorite one's are those who use the word "misogynist" in every other sentence but refuse to accept the validity of the word "misandrist."

They claim it is misogynistic to view women in a sexual context, but it isn't misandrist when women view men it terms of financial security because women should already have as much money as men and not need to depend upon them for anything.

It's the same bizarre logic that says minorities don't engage in racial discrimination because they are minorities and as a result it isn't the same.

At the end of the day, most feminist are just people yelling their equivalent of "WHITE POWER!" and have no genuine interest in any kind of equality.

Moose-Knuckle
07-27-15, 18:43

This is an outstanding post, spot ****ing on!

I have been accused by some here to post Alex Jones tin-foil here, to date I have NEVER posted anything from him, his site, etc. and to be honest if they guy really knew anything he'd have gotten the old Vince Foster treatment long ago. But I am about to quote him now because this is a very truthful statement that applies here . . .

"There's a war for your mind!"

Cincinnatus
07-27-15, 21:04
My favorite one's are those who use the word "misogynist" in every other sentence but refuse to accept the validity of the word "misandrist."

They claim it is misogynistic to view women in a sexual context, but it isn't misandrist when women view men it terms of financial security because women should already have as much money as men and not need to depend upon them for anything.

It's the same bizarre logic that says minorities don't engage in racial discrimination because they are minorities and as a result it isn't the same.

At the end of the day, most feminist are just people yelling their equivalent of "WHITE POWER!" and have no genuine interest in any kind of equality.

This is an outstanding post, spot ****ing on!

I have been accused by some here to post Alex Jones tin-foil here, to date I have NEVER posted anything from him, his site, etc. and to be honest if they guy really knew anything he'd have gotten the old Vince Foster treatment long ago. But I am about to quote him now because this is a very truthful statement that applies here . . .

"There's a war for your mind!"

I'll second that.
I read it as some Fem'nist's wish list.

All three of these comments (and BoringGuy's) are exactly spot on. Well done.

Averageman
07-29-15, 06:37

As a single guy in his mid fifties I can assure you that the majority of Women out there, and I would go as far as 70%, have no means to support themselves after retirement except Social Security. They haven't participated in a 401K at work, even if there are matching funds available. They didn't stick with, or find a job that offered them a retirement and for the most part haven't set a nickle back to retire on.
I don't want to sound like a D*ck, but for all of these Ladies who grew up when feminism was making its inroads in our society and our business models, one would think they would have taken advantage of the changes that allowed them to be truly economically independent. Sorry, but the reality of that is, well, not much of that has happened.
As much of this is in the forefront of everything we read and hear, well, why aren't they taking care of themselves?

I will fall back on something that I have taken note of as I date women from 35 to 50. Many of these Ladies still have the dream that some Prince will ride up on a white horse and make everything all right for them. They will live in a McMansion, someone will pay the tab for them forever. For the most part I find many of them ungrateful and irresponsible.
These Ladies are toxic, they have drank the Kool Aide and there is at this point little chance of fixing it. They are entitled to be irresponsible feminists right up to the minute they can get their hooks in to someone to take care of them.

Gunfixr
07-29-15, 09:35
Wow, this has lasted pretty far. I didnt expect it to go this far here, but i have been away for a number of years.
But, i will say it hasnt degenerated into a name calling contest, so there is that.

But, might as well add mine.
First, who really cares? Just another diversion in a long line of them. Wonder what the left hand has been doing?

Second, and the more important part, imho, is that we are witnessing the final stages of the destruction of america. America begins at home, with the family, and builds from there to the community, city, state, etc. A good marriage is a team, and hard to stop. That team builds strong future generations. The foundation of the building. With the foundation gone, the building collapses.

Or, i could just be full of shit.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

26 Inf
07-29-15, 13:42
As a single guy in his mid fifties I can assure you that the majority of Women out there, and I would go as far as 70%, have no means to support themselves after retirement except Social Security. They haven't participated in a 401K at work, even if there are matching funds available. They didn't stick with, or find a job that offered them a retirement and for the most part haven't set a nickle back to retire on.

I will fall back on something that I have taken note of as I date women from 35 to 50.

Many of these Ladies still have the dream that some Prince will ride up on a white horse and make everything all right for them. They will live in a McMansion, someone will pay the tab for them forever. For the most part I find many of them ungrateful and irresponsible.

I'm sure that there are just as many men in the same category - haven't prepared for retirement.

A lot of the female's in the age group that you mention were probably married, many of them in that age group for more than a decade - what were the arrangements in your marriage? - I am assuming you have been previously married.

Once we got on our feet, my first wife and I contributed to a mutual fund in both our names, later when she started nursing and I had changed jobs, we agreed that she would fore-go benefits at here job in order to get the salary bump and we plugged an additional amount into my 401. As a result, when we got divorced I wasn't too upset about splitting the retirement.

Same deal with wife number two, she has a retirement system (State) and we plug the max we can into my supplemental retirement account. If we split the sheets, she won't get half of that, but she'll get a hunk.

Both of this women are/were pretty independent, yet both work(ed) cooperatively within the marriage toward a shared retirement income.

I think a lot of women find themselves in these circumstances and when they split the sheets after a decade of marriage there really isn't that much to split - and if they don't have a good paying profession, there probably isn't that much leftover to save for retirement.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fundamentally disagreeing with what you said, I just think you painted too broad a stripe.

BTW, why would a 30 year-old date a mid-50's guy? You ever thought that being conversant with the actuarial tables they want to snag you knowing you'll most likely die before them? Just saying.

Averageman
07-29-15, 14:17
I'm sure that there are just as many men in the same category - haven't prepared for retirement.

A lot of the female's in the age group that you mention were probably married, many of them in that age group for more than a decade - what were the arrangements in your marriage? - I am assuming you have been previously married.

Once we got on our feet, my first wife and I contributed to a mutual fund in both our names, later when she started nursing and I had changed jobs, we agreed that she would fore-go benefits at here job in order to get the salary bump and we plugged an additional amount into my 401. As a result, when we got divorced I wasn't too upset about splitting the retirement.

Same deal with wife number two, she has a retirement system (State) and we plug the max we can into my supplemental retirement account. If we split the sheets, she won't get half of that, but she'll get a hunk.

Both of this women are/were pretty independent, yet both work(ed) cooperatively within the marriage toward a shared retirement income.

I think a lot of women find themselves in these circumstances and when they split the sheets after a decade of marriage there really isn't that much to split - and if they don't have a good paying profession, there probably isn't that much leftover to save for retirement.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fundamentally disagreeing with what you said, I just think you painted too broad a stripe.

BTW, why would a 30 year-old date a mid-50's guy? You ever thought that being conversant with the actuarial tables they want to snag you knowing you'll most likely die before them? Just saying.

I would guess that of the five guys I work with here at our little satellite operation at least four of them have taken some serious action in planning for a future retirement. One guy who will be retiring in the next 6 months will be walking out the door with 100K a year waiting on him.
Maybe I'm just working with some guys who are a bit on the high side of the curve, but it would appear to be a more masculine trait to plan for these things, at least that is what I have observed lately.

Mid to late thirties is about as young as I would even consider dating, I really don't want to go the drama related to someone else's kids again. Even then, that's a big enough difference and for the most part, other than eye candy there isn't a lot there to keep my interest.
I'm finding most of the Women I have anything at all in common with are within 45 to 50, but even then I'm finding a lot of this same lack of preparing for retirement.

I'm getting pretty jaded by the whole " I'm an independent woman" thing I hear and to be honest you're not going to find out a lot of this stuff until you've got both feet in there and have committed to being in this relationship. For the most part, if you don't have anything to bring to the table and you've a bit of a history of not planning for the future, how can we ever be equal partners?
The way it is looking now, I may die alone, but there very well may be a couple of Women who meet for the first time at the funeral.

26 Inf
07-29-15, 15:06
I would guess that of the five guys I work with here at our little satellite operation at least four of them have taken some serious action in planning for a future retirement.

I think our numbers at work in the instructional staff would be over the 80% mark - including 4 females.

The way it is looking now, I may die alone, but there very well may be a couple of Women who meet for the first time at the funeral.

Reminding me of a Two and a Half Men episode, you are.

williejc
07-30-15, 08:25
Some women can't live without that HOOTER.

THCDDM4
07-30-15, 13:26
That was a disturbing article to read. I also think there is no way it was written by a man; one with his balls in his wife's custody or otherwise.

Agenda.

All of this type of crap is counter to what made this country great- a strong nuclear family. If you want to **** around and not be in a marriage don't get married for Christ's sake. Just **** around. Don't bring children into the picture and mess them up. If you really want the children, wait until they are grown up and on their own and then revert to these exploits if you and your spouse so choose to.

The twilight zone we live in gets weirder and weirder each day I swear...

KalashniKEV
07-30-15, 15:55
So according to the article above, hall passes are "Feminist" and according to this one, so is farting:

http://www.xojane.com/fun/my-secret-feminist-weapon

I wonder if any of these people actually have any clue in the world what Feminism really is???

Averageman
07-30-15, 16:50
So according to the article above, hall passes are "Feminist" and according to this one, so is farting:

http://www.xojane.com/fun/my-secret-feminist-weapon

I wonder if any of these people actually have any clue in the world what Feminism really is???

Yeah, it seems to have morphed in to a "I hate Men" party with a big dash of "I'm not responsible because Men hold us back" along with a dash of " I hope I can find some guy to support me in my fantasy life who doesn't mind having his testicles kept parked in my purse."

No it isn't about equal pay for equal work, or being self sufficient and responsible, it's just a ploy to make up for bad manners and and over rated sense of self worth.

KalashniKEV
07-31-15, 07:51
Yeah, it seems to have morphed in to a "I hate Men" party...

It was subverted no different from the TEA party or any other powerful national movement.

Feminism had it's time and it's place- just like civil rights did before that, and just like LGBT rights is the issue of the Now.

In 20 years, we should declare a "Post-Freedom Era" and just not waste time with this kind of stuff anymore.

SteyrAUG
07-31-15, 11:18
It was subverted no different from the TEA party or any other powerful national movement.

Feminism had it's time and it's place- just like civil rights did before that, and just like LGBT rights is the issue of the Now.

In 20 years, we should declare a "Post-Freedom Era" and just not waste time with this kind of stuff anymore.

I'd be happy if we just went back to the Equal Protection clause, actually enforced it, and stopped defining specific subgroups for additional protection.

The notion that you MUST be capable of purchasing a Adolf Hitler birthday cake from a Jewish bakery or discrimination charges apply is bullshit. If we are going down that road, I want an Allah Cartoon cake from every Muslim bakery I can find.

BoringGuy45
07-31-15, 12:39
I'd be happy if we just went back to the Equal Protection clause, actually enforced it, and stopped defining specific subgroups for additional protection.

The notion that you MUST be capable of purchasing a Adolf Hitler birthday cake from a Jewish bakery or discrimination charges apply is bullshit. If we are going down that road, I want an Allah Cartoon cake from every Muslim bakery I can find.

I, as a Christian, should have the right to be the head imam of the local mosque. If I'm turned down because I'm not a Muslim, then I'm suing for religious discrimination.

Though I'm being facetious, that DOES happen. Vanderbilt University shut down the Christian students club on the grounds that their refusal to allow non-Christians to be in leadership roles violated the school's non-discrimination policy, for one example.

In this day and age, "equality" always trumps freedom.

carolvs
08-01-15, 11:46

Getting drunk on wine is a humblebrag. Drinking beer is for knuckledragging misogynists.

kwelz
08-01-15, 11:59
I, as a Christian, should have the right to be the head imam of the local mosque. If I'm turned down because I'm not a Muslim, then I'm suing for religious discrimination.

Though I'm being facetious, that DOES happen. Vanderbilt University shut down the Christian students club on the grounds that their refusal to allow non-Christians to be in leadership roles violated the school's non-discrimination policy, for one example.

In this day and age, "equality" always trumps freedom.

Religious institutions are exempt from these rules. The waters do get a bit more murky when you have a religious group at a public institution though. And in the case you cited, this was not a legal decision but a decision by the school as was within their rights to do. I am not saying they were ethically right to do it mind you. Just legally so.