PDA

View Full Version : Dasan Machineries Co. Ltd and LoneWolf

platoonDaddy
07-24-15, 12:43
Anyone know anything about Dasan Glock barrels?

Lone Wolf Distributors is pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement with Dasan Machineries Co. Ltd. of South Korea to make LWD the sole distributors of their aftermarket Glock barrels.

Dasan is headquartered in South Korea and has recently opened a manufacturing facility in Duluth, Georgia. Dasan has been manufacturing barrels for some of largest brands in the world for more than 20 years and is well known for producing a high quality, yet still value priced product.

WickedWillis
07-24-15, 13:20
Anyone know anything about Dasan Glock barrels?

Lone Wolf Distributors is pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement with Dasan Machineries Co. Ltd. of South Korea to make LWD the sole distributors of their aftermarket Glock barrels.

Dasan is headquartered in South Korea and has recently opened a manufacturing facility in Duluth, Georgia. Dasan has been manufacturing barrels for some of largest brands in the world for more than 20 years and is well known for producing a high quality, yet still value priced product.

I will have to wait and see then. I think LWD makes underrated stuff honestly.

soulezoo
07-24-15, 15:55
I will see first hand. I just ordered a barrel for my G20.

A stainless G20 barrel for $90 can't be beat... unless it is crap of course. I just bet $90 that it isn't.

Now it may very well be not as up to par as some of the other big names we are familiar with; however, at close to one third the price difference from those big names I am willing to bet the performance is not all that far behind.

We shall see soon.

platoonDaddy
07-24-15, 18:48
I will see first hand. I just ordered a barrel for my G20.

A stainless G20 barrel for $90 can't be beat... unless it is crap of course. I just bet $90 that it isn't.

Now it may very well be not as up to par as some of the other big names we are familiar with; however, at close to one third the price difference from those big names I am willing to bet the performance is not all that far behind.

We shall see soon.

U purchased a barrel from LWD or Dasan? If from Dasan, please keep us posted.

I have a .460 Rowland LWD barrel for my G21 and it does everything I would want out of a barrel.

soulezoo
07-24-15, 19:27
U purchased a barrel from LWD or Dasan? If from Dasan, please keep us posted.

I have a .460 Rowland LWD barrel for my G21 and it does everything I would want out of a barrel.

Both. Starting today LWD is selling Dasan made barrels at intro price of $90