PDA

View Full Version : Prank time!

Bluto
07-24-15, 17:46
I have a long, long history of running pranks on my family and friends. So much so that I am finding it difficult to come up with new stuff.

My wife and kids have been in Europe all summer and are returning home in a couple of weeks. I setup a bunch of small pranks and am still looking for more as well as one large one…

Some of the smaller ones:
Connect all the toilet seats to air horns

Attach cracker-type fireworks to sliding shower doors, cabinets, etc.

Swap my kids clothes and toys around between their rooms (10-year old boy and 8-year old girl)

Filled our chest freezer with water and threw in all the wife’s bras and underwear

Replaced every contact’s name on my wife’s phone with “Penis”

Bought some Oreo cookie 6-packs. They love these and have been talking about them for weeks. Carefully opened them and randomly replaced the filling with toothpaste or Crisco and resealed

Rigged my wife’s night light to an extremely loud radio. She has a habit of turning it on when she goes to bed around 1AM

And a few other things here and there…

The problem is that they know me too well and are expecting something, so I need one “big” prank that will throw them off guard. A friend suggested filling the house with non-thc pot plants (had no idea there was such a thing) and having a couple of cop friends “bust” me a few minutes after walking in the door. Definitely epic, but maybe too much for the kids.

Any suggestion? Big or small. Just nothing vicious like snakes in the bathtub. I want to prank, not traumatize…

SteyrAUG
07-24-15, 18:11
Can always upgrade to something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_KbUz55zw

RWCRaiden
07-25-15, 08:18
I have a long, long history of running pranks on my family and friends. So much so that I am finding it difficult to come up with new stuff.

My wife and kids have been in Europe all summer and are returning home in a couple of weeks. I setup a bunch of small pranks and am still looking for more as well as one large one…

Some of the smaller ones:
Connect all the toilet seats to air horns

Attach cracker-type fireworks to sliding shower doors, cabinets, etc.

Swap my kids clothes and toys around between their rooms (10-year old boy and 8-year old girl)

Filled our chest freezer with water and threw in all the wife’s bras and underwear

Replaced every contact’s name on my wife’s phone with “Penis”

Bought some Oreo cookie 6-packs. They love these and have been talking about them for weeks. Carefully opened them and randomly replaced the filling with toothpaste or Crisco and resealed

Rigged my wife’s night light to an extremely loud radio. She has a habit of turning it on when she goes to bed around 1AM

And a few other things here and there…

The problem is that they know me too well and are expecting something, so I need one “big” prank that will throw them off guard. A friend suggested filling the house with non-thc pot plants (had no idea there was such a thing) and having a couple of cop friends “bust” me a few minutes after walking in the door. Definitely epic, but maybe too much for the kids.

Any suggestion? Big or small. Just nothing vicious like snakes in the bathtub. I want to prank, not traumatize…

Go with getting busted by the cops. Shouldn't scare the kids too much because it seems like you'll already be having a divorce pending based on the other crap you set up.

Averageman
07-25-15, 08:22
Ever fill her blow dryer with Baby Powder?

RWCRaiden
07-25-15, 08:27
I was always a fan of going into the bathroom with a jar of crunchy peanut butter and smearing some on the seat and the tank.

You could also put clear jello in the bowl of the toilet.

Working EMS for years, we have come up with some pretty great pranks. One of which rigging up a bag of saline and tubing, hiding the saline under the pillow with the tubing placed above the head. Once pressure is applied to the pillow from the person's head, it slowly drips out the tubing onto them. Classic when it works right.

Abraham
07-25-15, 08:30
Bluto,

Prank = Cause pain for others for your amusement.

Disgusting, not in the least funny.

Along with being painfully infantile.

Grow up and act like a man, not some pimply teenager...

BIGUGLY
07-25-15, 18:10
dang man, Im pretty sure if I pulled all that my wife would remember the code to the gun safe and I wouldn't be waking up. If you have a spouse and kids that let that stuff fly I would fear for my safety when they all gang up and seek some well deserved revenge. Like connecting a taser to you with alligator clips to your clothes while you sleep

7.62NATO
07-25-15, 18:10
Bluto,

How old are you?

SteyrAUG
07-25-15, 19:13
Might explain why they all went to Europe for the summer without him.

:laugh:

Mr.Anderson
07-25-15, 19:25
Too funny. Cant help but laugh.

Then I start feeling like you have too much free time on your hands.

Bluto
07-25-15, 19:27
If you guys knew my wife and me, you would understand. We've been pranking each other since we've met over 20 years ago.

The bras and underwear in the freezer are in retaliation for a prank she pulled on me a few months ago. I went on a 4 day business trip and when I arrived at the hotel I discovered that the toe part of all my socks were cut off and she replaced my underwear with Spider-Man underoos.

Her sense of humor is just as twisted as mine and believe me, she is totally expecting this. She would actually be ashamed of me if I don't do anything.

Kain
07-25-15, 19:29

Judging by the pranks listed it is likely a good thing. Otherwise he could have started an international incident and overshadowed real news. Lol.

Bluto
07-25-15, 19:29
Ever fill her blow dryer with Baby Powder?

Yes, at the same time I put sugar in the shower head. She came out of the shower slightly sticky.mnot enough to really notice, but when she went to dry her hair the baby powder really stuck to her.

Her revenge for that one was making jello for desert one night and adding a generous portion of ghost pepper powder to mine.

Bluto
07-25-15, 19:31
dang man, Im pretty sure if I pulled all that my wife would remember the code to the gun safe and I wouldn't be waking up. If you have a spouse and kids that let that stuff fly I would fear for my safety when they all gang up and seek some well deserved revenge. Like connecting a taser to you with alligator clips to your clothes while you sleep

Going to sleep in my house can be nerve racking. One night I stayed up really late watching a movie. When I crawled into bed I found my pillow slathered in Vaseline.

Bluto
07-25-15, 19:40

I was planning to go, but a couple of my employees quit and I am just too short handed.

A couple of years ago I went with them for a few weeks. While staying with her brother I hid something called an annoy-a-tron in his den. He's heavily into computer games, so the room is filled with electronics. The annoy-a-tron randomly emits a single beep. He went nuts for days trying to figure out what was going on. This was totally his wife’s idea because she was getting tired of him playing with games instead of her.

He was a little upset at first, but apparently he shares some of my wife’s sense of humor. Now he tells everyone about how he was the hero that found the mysterious beep.

My wife told me that he had all these pranks lined up for me this summer. They’ll just have to wait for next year…

MBtech
07-25-15, 19:53
Harmless little pranks are not a big deal in my opinion. The toothpaste in Oreo cookies or Mayonaise filled doughnuts is just keeping things fun and alive in good humor, it's not hurting anyone, assuming your wife has a sense of humor in the first place (I suspect you already know that or else why would a guy do such things or start such a thread?)

My wife is terrified of Halloween movies and Micheal Myers, I have always joked that I will buy a mask and "get her" someday when she least expects it and I'm SURE I should remove all firearms, knives, baseball bats, golf clubs, frying pans etc.. or anything else she could possibly kill me with from my house before doing such a thing. Which will probably be a prank I never do :) There is a line between just a prank and going overboard.

I have been with my wife 19 going on 20 years, we have a lot of fun and one of our biggest attractions to each other is laughter. If you know you and your family can turn around and laugh after the fact then go for it!

Come to think of it...video tape it! You could win some money on Americas Funniest Videos! :)

I haven't done a whole lot of pranks at home just with guys at work. For example: neighbor technician in the bay next to me gets done with a big engine repair job,....patiently await for the initial start up. "Whoa whoa!! Shut it off! What's pouring out from underneath!" Watching that "oh shit look" on their face.

It's funny "most" of the time... But don't wear it out and end up the little boy that cried wolf when something is really wrong.

Abraham
07-29-15, 13:57
When in the Army, we were constantly reminded: No Grabass!

This meant no pranks or anything like it.

Why?

Anger and it's result.

Some so-called pranksters pull out the: You have no sense of humor card if you object to their b.s.

There's nothing humorous causing others pain.

I have a great sense of humor, but if you cause me pain, I don't find it such and you won't either...