PDA

View Full Version : PPU & Geco 40 cal Ammo

GaryXD
07-25-15, 06:32
I returned to the shooting world this year after a long absence. I need to get some 40 cal range ammo. I've noticed there are some choices in 40 cal ammo that weren't available to me four years ago, namely PPU & Geco.

I've been happy with PPU M193 rifle ammo in the past but haven't used any of their pistol ammo. I've used Geco 9mm ammo in the past but IIRC it was made in either Germany or Switzerland and the 40 cal ammo is made in Hungary.

So if any of you have used the 40 cal ammo from either PPU or Geco I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Jimbeaux82
07-27-15, 09:19
I returned to the shooting world this year after a long absence. I need to get some 40 cal range ammo. I've noticed there are some choices in 40 cal ammo that weren't available to me four years ago, namely PPU & Geco.

I've been happy with PPU M193 rifle ammo in the past but haven't used any of their pistol ammo. I've used Geco 9mm ammo in the past but IIRC it was made in either Germany or Switzerland and the 40 cal ammo is made in Hungary.

So if any of you have used the 40 cal ammo from either PPU or Geco I'd love to hear what you think about it.

I've shot quite a lot of PPU pistol ammo in about 7 calibers, including 40 S&W. Never had a problem with it. Can't really tell the difference in it and Federal/Rem/Win economy rounds.