PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: New S&W Miculek Competition Grips (N Frame)

Mr. Clean
07-31-15, 16:30
More spring cleaning of the bench gear bin. Getting down to the smaller items now.

These are set of Jerry Miculek Competition Grips that were a takeoff from my brand new S&W 625 N Frame Revolver. They are really nice grips, but not what I run on my other revolvers so up for sale they go. They will come with all required mounting equipment (also brand new and unused).

Brownells has them listed for $90.99 and are better described at the link HERE: (http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/grip-parts/grips/s-w-miculek-competition-grips-prod1473.aspx).

Excellent For Concealed Carry, Pin Shooting & Hunting Revolvers. Smooth, narrow design by the "fastest revolver alive" gives competition and speed shooters a fast draw and maximum recoil control. One-piece construction features an open backstrap for a comfortable grip and excellent trigger reach; provides a solid fit to the frame. Minimal size helps prevent "printing". Non-checkered so clothing slides over it easily. Made of attractive Pau Ferro. JM initials etched into grips.

$40, shipped *** SOLD ***

** Reasonable Offers Welcome. **

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal plus any fees.

Mr. Clean
08-09-15, 08:39
first bump … make any reasonable offer

Mr. Clean
08-28-15, 09:24
any offers for a great wood grip?

Mr. Clean
09-16-15, 04:56
Bump with price drop. Make an offer.