PDA

View Full Version : M&A Parts, Ordered Upper

qwik48
07-23-08, 12:00
Hey all! This is my first post/thread, also my first build. Ordered a Sabre Defense Lower and RRA parts kit from PKFirearms.com

Lower is nice and went together well. Just ordered a 16" barreled upper from Andy at M&A parts, he told me these uppers have M4 Cuts in the receiver and barrel extensions... Yes, I want M4 feedramps, and I made that clear to him.. He said it would have them and they use a Wilson match barrel.. Now, I have been reading M&A uses RRA uppers which DO NOT have M4 FR's... I'm a little confused now, anyone know a defenitive answer?:confused:

Thanks, I understand yall are the experts on the net when it comes to these weapons systems.

QWIK

C4IGrant
07-23-08, 12:25
Hey all! This is my first post/thread, also my first build. Ordered a Sabre Defense Lower and RRA parts kit from PKFirearms.com

Lower is nice and went together well. Just ordered a 16" barreled upper from Andy at M&A parts, he told me these uppers have M4 Cuts in the receiver and barrel extensions... Yes, I want M4 feedramps, and I made that clear to him.. He said it would have them and they use a Wilson match barrel.. Now, I have been reading M&A uses RRA uppers which DO NOT have M4 FR's... I'm a little confused now, anyone know a defenitive answer?:confused:

Thanks, I understand yall are the experts on the net when it comes to these weapons systems.

QWIK

They have a forum on this website. Why not ask them directly.

C4

qwik48
07-23-08, 12:31
point me in the right direction

thanks Grant

LOKNLOD
07-23-08, 14:21
Not Grant, but try following this:

M4Carbine.net Forums > Industry Forums > Manufacturers > M&A Parts; STRIKE Tactical Solutions

eightmillimeter
07-23-08, 17:53
I have ordered many parts and several uppers from M&A and they all arrived exactly as their product descriptions said. Also whenever I had a question for them on the phone I got the answers I needed. If they say you are getting M4 cuts then I would be confident they will be there when it arrives. Have fun.