PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still active?

roadsterjosh
08-03-15, 21:15
I see that there isn't much activity in the Peach State Shooters section, which is a shame. I am always happy to go shoot, and would like to meet up with some of the other M4C members locally.

South
08-04-15, 16:59

roadsterjosh
08-05-15, 18:36
Well at least one of the other GA guys is still around. Do you ever head north to the Atlanta area? There is a combat carbine course in Carrollton in October, being held by Precision Applications.

ndmiller
08-05-15, 18:50
Well at least one of the other GA guys is still around. Do you ever head north to the Atlanta area? There is a combat carbine course in Carrollton in October, being held by Precision Applications.

Here daily, but usually just soaking up information. I'm in Cobb, shoot at GA Firing Line and other local ranges and am looking up that course as soon as I post this.

roadsterjosh
08-05-15, 19:28
I shoot at firing line sometimes, but most of the time my wife and I go to wild west traders on austell rd. The class is my first, and the instructor is certainly a subject matter expert. My next class will probably be with Aaron Cowan, since he and I share some close friends.