PDA

View Full Version : Unable to use the 6.5 Grendel Forum

AssGasOrBrass
08-05-15, 02:34
I dont know if this is the correct place for this post but I am hoping someone can help me out. I have been trying to use the 65grendel.com forum since May! I keep getting the message:

"DenverDave, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I have tried emailing the webmaster (support link in activation email) and all my emails have been returned. I have also submitted support requests via the "Contact us" section on the forum homepage.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

LawndartMike
08-05-15, 13:40
I had the same issue. You need to send a message to one of the moderators. Let us know if you can't and I'll try for you.

echo19
08-05-15, 15:56
I had the same issue and sent a message using the "contact". I've been trying for about nine months and finally got in.

44Dave
08-06-15, 13:19
I've never been able to register for that forum. Gave up trying a long time ago.