PDA

View Full Version : FBI: Middle Eastern Men Intimidating U.S. Military Families In Colorado & Wyoming

Amp Mangum
08-05-15, 10:17
An alert has been issued by the FBI to all law enforcement agencies in Colorado and Wyoming involving U.S. military families and concerns about who may be watching them.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/04/fbi-middle-eastern-men-intimidating-u-s-military-families-in-colorado-wyoming/

Averageman
08-05-15, 12:26
She should have shot them in the face.

ABNAK
08-05-15, 12:43
^ What he said.

08-05-15, 13:32
Don't think this will turn out the way they hope.

Dienekes
08-05-15, 16:58
There's a saying in Wyoming about protected predators--Shoot, shovel, and shut up". And frankly I kind of like wolves.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-05-15, 17:10
The bad news is that they drove away in a cab. If you send out a APB about a Horn of Africa guy in a cab, no one will be able to get to the airport from downtown....

One of these guys isn't going to see the husband driving up and will find out how good of an interrogator he actually is...

Moose-Knuckle
08-05-15, 17:28
It's a religion of peace fellas, I'm sure those Muslim men were just checking on her while her husband was deployed to see if she needed anything, like for someone to mow her yard or pick up some milk and a loaf of halal bread. What nice young gentlemen they are . . .

In reality . . . CCW 24/7, hardened your home, get a GSD, et al.

Averageman
08-05-15, 18:39
One of these guys isn't going to see the husband driving up and will find out how good of an interrogator he actually is...

Now imagine getting this call from another Soldier from your Platoon. "Hey Brother, I got a couple of Rag Heads tied up in the garage with 100 mph tape, wanna have some fun?" and maybe some "Yeah, my wife caught them threatening her in the front yard just as I was was pulling in the drive way." along with a bit of "don't worry, I will bring my cattle prod, sawz all and a bunch of Bleach and some plastic sheeting."

Might as well bring a twelve pack.

jpmuscle
08-05-15, 18:49
Now imagine getting this call from another Soldier from your Platoon. "Hey Brother, I got a couple of Rag Heads tied up in the garage with 100 mph tape, wanna have some fun?" and maybe some "Yeah, my wife caught them threatening her in the front yard just as I was was pulling in the drive way." along with a bit of "don't worry, I will bring my cattle prod, sawz all and a bunch of Bleach and some plastic sheeting."

Well, go big or home really.

ABNAK
08-05-15, 20:00

And some bacon!

SeriousStudent
08-05-15, 22:29
Someone chose poorly. 10th Group is stationed at Fort Carson.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-05-15, 22:39
Soldier defends family from "depressed lone wolf", charged with illegal discharge of firearm.

SteyrAUG
08-06-15, 00:51
Sad that we have arrived at this point.

There was a time, really not very long ago, when this kind of thing simply didn't happen.

Watrdawg
08-06-15, 08:36
What scares me about this is that some wife is going to defend herself and shoot these pigs then have the Govt. prosecute her for murder and throw a hate crime charge on top of it.

GH41
08-06-15, 15:52
What scares me about this is that some wife is going to defend herself and shoot these pigs then have the Govt. prosecute her for murder and throw a hate crime charge on top of it.

Her road would be a lot smoother if she invites them in before defending her self.

cinco
08-06-15, 16:54
Ronda needs to come on up and put on a clinic. :p The dudes certainly look "persian". Caution mute the soundtrack as it sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHq_imTs5K0

OH58D
08-06-15, 21:53
It's a religion of peace fellas
You really mean: "a religion of pieces", as in dismembered human body parts. I'm glad I don't have to go back to the middle east or SW Asia ever again. I had my fill with the horn of Africa as well.

SteyrAUG
08-06-15, 23:19
Her road would be a lot smoother if she invites them in before defending her self.

Until cell phone recordings that auto loaded to the internet are released. Then she definitely gets convicted.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-07-15, 08:01
http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/17586413-113/breaking-authenticity-of-fbi-alert-in-question

Maybe not true?

Averageman
08-07-15, 17:48
Ronda needs to come on up and put on a clinic. :p The dudes certainly look "persian". Caution mute the soundtrack as it sucks.

Now I want you to consider just how potentially cranky She gets when She is PMS'ing, now think about what you have to look forward to during menopause, Do you really want your Wife to have those kind of Madd MMA skills then?

GotAmmo
08-07-15, 21:23
An alert has been issued by the FBI to all law enforcement agencies in Colorado and Wyoming involving U.S. military families and concerns about who may be watching them.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/04/fbi-middle-eastern-men-intimidating-u-s-military-families-in-colorado-wyoming/

Ok so Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming. Sounds to me that some Reservist and National Guard family should learn about OPSEC when to comes to Facebook. Especially since Ft Carson is approx an hour or more from both Greeley and Cheyenne

I'm at Ft Carson and the OPSEC Manager for my Battalion and this article is the first I've heard of any "threat".

KalashniKEV
08-11-15, 20:11
http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/17586413-113/breaking-authenticity-of-fbi-alert-in-question

Maybe not true?

Georgia threat also faked:

http://www.armytimes.com/story/news/local/marietta/2015/08/10/threat-soldier-national-guard-cobb-police-arrest/31441689/