PDA

View Full Version : Anybody hear from Grant?

Citpitch02
07-23-08, 15:45
Hey I've been attempting to reach Grant for the past couple of days regarding an order and have had no luck. I've sent an e-mail, tried to PM him, and even tried to call. Is he on vacation or attending a course where he is unavailable?

LOKNLOD
07-23-08, 15:53
He's a busy guy, but he's made a few posts today. It took me several tries to get ahold of him recently, too.

Safetyhit
07-23-08, 16:51
Hey I've been attempting to reach Grant for the past couple of days regarding an order and have had no luck. I've sent an e-mail, tried to PM him, and even tried to call. Is he on vacation or attending a course where he is unavailable?

I have had this problem as well. He explained to me that he gets busy.

I think his posts here on the site without the acknowledgments of the PM's sent the same day cause the most confusion.

AllAmerican
07-23-08, 17:01

No luck here either.... But I know he is extremely busy, and I did get an e-mail from him last week. My order is not that critical so I decided to wait a week or two. I think he is usually right on top of things, but he is probably just swamped. Which is good for his buisness!

Detective_D
07-23-08, 19:50
My wife runs her own business that is mostly internet based. Her business is not nearly as large as Grant's, but she is constantly having to answer emails and private messages from the boards she is on. She has to take two hours or so a day to answer messages and emails.

So, I know how busy Grant must be, and try not to bug him when he doesnt respond to my messages. You might try calling him though. I have called him a couple of times to place orders and ask questions. You might try that.

And of course I have to take a minute since I talked about her business to pull a shameless plug. If you know anyone who has a young daughter, feel free to pass this along... www.thetutucloset.com Hope thats ok mods....if not feel free to take it off.
~D

LOKNLOD
07-23-08, 19:58
I'm 100% unqualified to speak for Grant, but he did post this earlier in the "BCM's are coming!" thread:

PM's are generally not the best way to get me. E-mails work much better (FYI).

I'm guilty as any of dropping him a PM. Matter of fact I've got one in the que now, maybe I need to shoot him an email per his request...

PRGGodfather
07-23-08, 21:14
I spoke with him on Monday, and he has shipped two orders for me in the last two days.

Based on that, I would imagine he just can't get to a phone or emails right now...

Citpitch02
07-24-08, 06:46
DOH!

Well wouldn't you know, about two hours after I roll Grant under the bus about not being available, I get an e-mail confirmation stating my order has been shipped!

LOL! Now don't I feel like a jack ass! Patience never has been one of my best attributes. Grant has alway's provided excellent service along with his great products. I had never experienced any difficulties contacting him or his associates in the past. Guess that was what caused my concern!

One of these days I'll learn to have a little faith, and bite my damned tongue!