PDA

View Full Version : Bounty hunters raid wrong house.

C-grunt
08-06-15, 01:21
This happened last night at 10PM. Bounty hunters acting off of a tip from Facebook do a raid on a house. Well that house just so happens to be the Phoenix PD chief's house. Turns out the owner of the one of the companies is a convicted felon and was banging on the door with a handgun in hand. The bounty hunters also had a 11 year old boy with them who was wearing a toy gun belt.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/29719749/bounty-hunters-mistakenly-raid-home-of-phoenix-police-chief

SteyrAUG
08-06-15, 02:42
This happened last night at 10PM. Bounty hunters acting off of a tip from Facebook do a raid on a house. Well that house just so happens to be the Phoenix PD chief's house. Turns out the owner of the one of the companies is a convicted felon and was banging on the door with a handgun in hand. The bounty hunters also had a 11 year old boy with them who was wearing a toy gun belt.

So class...how many DON'Ts can you find in the above story?

I always wondered why bounty hunters didn't regularly kick the wrong door, shoot the wrong guy, etc. especially given the WWF element that seems to be part of the community.

I've know a few bondsmen that ran successful and professional operations and their agents were fond of triple redundancy when it came to verifying addresses and preferred to lure their guy to some neutral ground rather than kick doors at 4am. But they seemed to be the exception to the rule.

I wonder if bringing along an 11 year old on a fugitive recovery constitutes child endangerment?

Averageman
08-06-15, 06:32
That is so bad and so full of fail it's almost funny, right up to the point you bring your kid along, then it really goes south in a big way.
Yeah nothing like bringing your grade schooler along on a fugitive man hunt where you need to draw your weapon before knocking on the Door.
I figure whoever gave that knucklehead the Chief's address laughed so hard they peed themselves.

Mauser KAR98K
08-06-15, 08:00
http://youtu.be/A8QyNB7CYGU

skijunkie55
08-06-15, 08:26
http://youtu.be/A8QyNB7CYGU

"Beth, bear mace that guy!"

One of my top 5 favorite episodes for sure...

Ryno12
08-06-15, 08:46
Holy shit, it's IG!

:sarcastic:

jaxman7
08-06-15, 10:48
Freaking Boba Fett again. Did he learn anything from Jango??

-Jax

C-grunt
08-06-15, 14:08
This happened in my squad area so I'm pretty sure I know the responding officers. I'll see if I can get more details this week.

Mauser KAR98K
08-06-15, 16:18

SilverBullet432
08-06-15, 16:55
Holy shit, it's IG!

:sarcastic:

I thought the same, but its not him?? (We hope?)

ETA: no, definitely not IG. (Sorry IG)

SeriousStudent
08-06-15, 21:44
BWHahahaha!!!!!!

Sweet baby Jebus, that is funny. I can just imagine the Chief's call to 911 dispatch.

Operator: "911, how can I help you?"
Chief: "This is the Chief, and there are a bunch of drooling morons pounding on my door. Would you mind sending over a few of the lads to clean this dogshit off my lawn?"

Fifty seconds later, there would be a veritable fleet of Crown Vic's fishtailing around the corner, and roaring up to the house at a high rate of speed. Multiple asswhuppings would commence, and much hilarity would ensue.

I would pay money to watch that. It would easily make the Greatest Hits episode of Cops.

Just think of the pay per view rights......

Mr blasty
08-06-15, 23:23
BWHahahaha!!!!!!

Sweet baby Jebus, that is funny. I can just imagine the Chief's call to 911 dispatch.

Operator: "911, how can I help you?"
Chief: "This is the Chief, and there are a bunch of drooling morons pounding on my door. Would you mind sending over a few of the lads to clean this dogshit off my lawn?"

Fifty seconds later, there would be a veritable fleet of Crown Vic's fishtailing around the corner, and roaring up to the house at a high rate of speed. Multiple asswhuppings would commence, and much hilarity would ensue.

I would pay money to watch that. It would easily make the Greatest Hits episode of Cops.

I want to see this way to badly!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SomeOtherGuy
08-07-15, 11:22
BWHahahaha!!!!!!

It would be the awesomest if both the bounty hunters and the responding cops had their reality-show film crews with them to record all the action.

Glad no one got hurt here. It sounds like the stupid bounty hunters got lucky.

TAZ
08-07-15, 15:17
Apparently Darwin missed a few. If stupidity hurt these guys would be in sheer agony.

usmcvet
08-07-15, 19:37
Ok someone do a public records request for video! =)

philcam
08-07-15, 20:18
WTF does the Chief open to door armed only with a baton when it's clear the guy at the front door has a handgun?

Iraqgunz
08-08-15, 03:21
After you have dealt with some police chiefs, it will be very clear.

WTF does the Chief open to door armed only with a baton when it's clear the guy at the front door has a handgun?