PDA

View Full Version : SAS Sniper Takes Out IS Executioner As He Is About To Behead A Father And His 8yr Old

Safetyhit
08-10-15, 11:06
It gets no better than this:

A HERO SAS sniper gunned down a knife-wielding Islamic State (ISIS) maniac just as he was trying to brutally behead a father and his young son.

The brave British marksman saved the terrified eight-year-old and his father after taking out the crazed jihadi with a head shot from 1,000 metres away.

The special forces crack shot then killed two other members of the hated terror group, who were also taking part in the sick planned execution.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597166/SAS-sniper-saves-boy-ISIS-Syria

C-grunt
08-10-15, 11:23
NICE!

Watrdawg
08-10-15, 11:32
Nice job!

austinN4
08-10-15, 11:40
Most excellent!

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-10-15, 11:57
Why didn't he just shoot the knife out of his hands ;)

Head shot with a 50BMG. That had to be nice effect.

sevenhelmet
08-10-15, 12:18
Good on the sniper!

Averageman
08-10-15, 12:45
Where do I send the bottle?
Good Shooting.

skijunkie55
08-10-15, 12:49
Damn good shooting!

austinN4
08-10-15, 13:19
That had to be nice effect.
Yeah, sorta like a water balloon.

skijunkie55
08-10-15, 13:42
Yeah, sorta like a water balloon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyPuZYQ8ANg

Oh yeeeeah

Safetyhit
08-10-15, 13:53
Honestly that speedy and unexpected death was way, way too good for them, but of course we will take it. Still a documented story of them being skinned alive or drawn and quartered would really put a smile on my face.

MountainRaven
08-10-15, 13:53
Sounds suspiciously like propaganda.

I mean, good on the SAS and all, I don't doubt for a moment that they could do such a thing. But I want to see the video.

SteyrAUG
08-10-15, 15:23
Where do I send the bottle?
Good Shooting.

SAS Secret Headquarters
1 Grey Boathouse Road
Hereford, England
UK

AKDoug
08-10-15, 15:30

I mean, good on the SAS and all, I don't doubt for a moment that they could do such a thing. But I want to see the video.

This.. call me a cynic.

Watrdawg
08-10-15, 15:35
Actually if there was video it sure would be really useful in a propaganda campaign directed at IS. No reason not to play their social media game and put it right back in their faces.

Sam
08-10-15, 15:37
Any dead isis is good news.

Dienekes
08-10-15, 16:04
Sure hope it's true. And even if not, it goes a long way toward making it a nice day.

I still remember the warm fuzzies I got from the Entebbe raid.

T2C
08-10-15, 16:28
Bravo Zulu! I would gladly buy the gentleman behind the rifle a pint or two.

One down, several million to go.

SilverBullet432
08-10-15, 16:30
Fuc**in' A!

Benito
08-10-15, 16:44
I want to see a pic/vid. Preferably in HD.

SteyrAUG
08-10-15, 17:08
This.. call me a cynic.

While the event might not as been dramatic in terms of suggested timing, it could simply be a SAS sniper saw a bunch of ISIS assholes with two hostages, got the green light and killed the bad guys. You'd actually be a pretty shitty sniper if you waited until the knife was at the throat before you took the shoot if you had prior opportunity. But that sounds impressive so that is probably the narrative that was chosen so you don't have a bunch of dipshits on facebook talking about how SAS "death squads" are shooting peaceful muslims that weren't actually killing somebody at that exact moment.

Mr blasty
08-10-15, 18:21

Suspicious or not, the SAS is certainly among the groups that stand the most chance of pulling off such a feat.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

JoshNC
08-10-15, 18:32
Outstanding. I hope the good guys continue this type of attack on IS fighters. The psychological effects of believing one could be so easily dispatched by "the infidels" needs to reverberate throughout the ranks of these 4th century assholes.

Frankly I believe we should have true boots on the ground to crush ISIS, then give all the territory to the Kurds, and establish an independent Kurdish state free of all Turkish, Syrian, and Iraqi interference.

WillBrink
08-10-15, 19:26
It's nice to know the Brits have sent their best nasty boys to take out the trash. I hope the worlds best SOF are crawling all over that area doing what they do best while the politicians and hand ringers debate the topic further.

No.6
08-10-15, 21:57
Nice "beheading" for a change.

MegademiC
08-11-15, 06:47
I want to see a pic/vid. Preferably in HD.

+slow motion.

Nice shooting.

Turnkey11
08-11-15, 07:26
I imagine the executioner wasn't alone, did daesh still end up beheading the father and child?

WillBrink
08-11-15, 07:41
I imagine the executioner wasn't alone, did daesh still end up beheading the father and child?

According to the story, no, but that could be feel good propaganda.

Ryno12
08-11-15, 08:03

From the article:

"The SAS marksman, using a .50 calibre sniper rifle fitted with a silencer, killed the executioner just in time.

The source added: "The ISIS thug who was about to decapitate the father was shot in the head and collapsed.

"Everyone just stared in confusion. The sniper then dispatched the two henchmen with single shots – three kills with three bullets."

Averageman
08-11-15, 08:24
SAS Secret Headquarters
1 Grey Boathouse Road
Hereford, England
UK
Oh the building with the fresh coat of "Pink" paint ?
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/08/sas-selection-process-to-be-softened-due-to-new-health-and-safety-rules/

sevenhelmet
08-11-15, 09:44
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/08/sas-selection-process-to-be-softened-due-to-new-health-and-safety-rules/

Example 1,598,496 of gutless bureaucrats micromanaging things they know nothing about. If I had to bet on it though, I'd bet on the SAS instructors finding creative ways to make up for the new red tape. If there is one thing I wouldn't ever want to be, it's the weak sister in a SOF class.

WillBrink
08-11-15, 13:26

"From now on test marches will likely be halted if temperatures rise above 28C (82F),"

Hey, as long as all missions are cancelled when it gets above 82F, they'll be GTG.

Turnkey11
08-11-15, 13:38
According to the story, no, but that could be feel good propaganda.

You know its feel good propaganda, and if its true the father and son are still dead. If they were sentenced to death in daesh held territory, they arent going to receive a pardon from the other half million assholes because a couple guys got sniped.

Safetyhit
08-11-15, 19:36
You know its feel good propaganda, and if its true the father and son are still dead. If they were sentenced to death in daesh held territory, they arent going to receive a pardon from the other half million assholes because a couple guys got sniped.

We absolutely do not know if it's feel good anything and if it is true as stated the father and son are by no means "still dead". Certainly a possibility but I can clarify where my opinion comes from, although hopefully a knowledgeable fellow such as yourself won't need me to do so.

KalashniKEV
08-11-15, 20:03
Yeah... that's fake.

SteyrAUG
08-11-15, 22:29
Yeah... that's fake.

You know that for sure how?

KalashniKEV
08-12-15, 11:51
You know that for sure how?

Did you read the article?

It's a crap British tabloid written for little kids.

At least the whole nonsense around "Rehana the Jihadi Slayer" had some interesting detail built into the story, and contained more than just stock photos.

SteyrAUG
08-12-15, 14:15
Did you read the article?

It's a crap British tabloid written for little kids.

At least the whole nonsense around "Rehana the Jihadi Slayer" had some interesting detail built into the story, and contained more than just stock photos.

Didn't read it, I don't know one UK news source from another except for the BBC.