PDA

View Full Version : gezz, this guy takes the cake. Kiled his 3 and 4 year old like a coward.

Digital_Damage
08-11-15, 13:23
Was avid in driving around with his confederate flag.
Refused to get a Concealed Carry Permit, took part in a slew of open carry protest.
Was investigated for making threats against planned parenthood.
Shot in his backyard, in a congested neighborhood in the direction of his neighbors house.

then goes and shots his 3 and 4 year old due to a domestic dispute. He just provided talking points for days...

Statesville man admits fatally shooting his young sons, sheriff’s report says

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article30616116.html

Abraham
08-11-15, 13:28
If he's tested, he'd probably prove to be somewhat retarded.

I'm not trying to be snarky or funny.

Almost, no not all, but those I've personally witnessed being avid fans of the Confederate Battle Flag have been either very low I.Q. or yes, retarded.

Digital_Damage
08-11-15, 13:42

Almost, no not all, but those I've personally witnessed being avid fans of the Confederate Battle Flag have been either very low I.Q. or yes, retarded.

now you done it, lol

Moose-Knuckle
08-11-15, 16:18
The Confederate battle flag, it made him do it.

SteyrAUG
08-11-15, 17:39

http://www.bikini-beach.com/bikini_joes-rebel-flag-bikini-22-02-l.jpg

hatidua
08-11-15, 23:20

That's not been my experience.

MountainRaven
08-11-15, 23:39
That's not been my experience.

I'm guessing there is some sort of correlation (perhaps inverse) between affection for the Southern Cross, IQ levels, and proximity to the South.

So if you really like the Confederate battle flag and you live in, say, Washington, you're probably not that bright.

If you really like the Confederate battle flag and you live in Georgia, you're more likely to possess an IQ at or about (perhaps even above) 100.

But that's just a theory.

Abraham
08-12-15, 08:57
Yesterday, I saw a guy flying a huge CBF in the bed of his pickup.

We both came to a stop at a red light. I was in the lane next to him.

I glanced over at him and saw the quintessential, every other tooth missing, unwashed, hillbilly. He actually looked similar to the hillbilly on the Simpsons.

In other words, retarded.

Uprange41
08-12-15, 19:56
Iredell... makes sense.

Kill him and be done with it.

SeriousStudent
08-12-15, 21:12
Yesterday, I saw a guy flying a huge CBF in the bed of his pickup.

We both came to a stop at a red light. I was in the lane next to him.

I glanced over at him and saw the quintessential, every other tooth missing, unwashed, hillbilly. He actually looked similar to the hillbilly on the Simpsons.

In other words, retarded.

Enough with the stereotypes. People of Southern birth can find all sorts of unpleasant things to say about their friends and neighbors to the north.

If you want to refight the Civil War, I would recommend finding another forum to do it. Or you will find your tenure here very brief.

Stay out of this thread, and stop bring this crap up.

T2C
08-12-15, 21:42
Is it possible the man was not retarded, confused or bigoted? There is a very real possibility he was just a Mk 1 Mod 0 asshole. There are more than a few of them inhabiting planet Earth.

Moose-Knuckle
08-13-15, 17:57
Is it possible the man was not retarded, confused or bigoted? There is a very real possibility he was just a Mk 1 Mod 0 asshole. There are more than a few of them inhabiting planet Earth.

Nah, can't be. I as said earlier a flag made him do it. Just like it made that 02 thief in SC murder all those church folk.