PDA

View Full Version : Guys, we're wrong about Hill-Dog

nimdabew
08-13-15, 02:32
I sign up for all candidates email lists just to see what they send to their own camps. According to Hillary's people, we have nothing to worry about.

The truth matters on this.
Friend --

You might hear some news over the next few days about Hillary Clinton's emails. Because you are an important part of this team, we wanted to take a few minutes to talk through the facts -- we need your help to make sure they get out there.

There's a lot of misinformation, so bear with us; the truth matters on this.

Here are the basics: Like other Secretaries of State who served before her, Hillary used a personal email address, and the rules of the State Department permitted it. She's already acknowledged that, in hindsight, it would have been better just to use separate work and personal email accounts. No one disputes that.

The State Department's request: Last year, as part of a review of its records, the State Department asked the last four former Secretaries of State to provide any work-related emails they had. Hillary was the only former Secretary of State to provide any materials -- more than 30,000 emails. In fact, she handed over too many -- the Department said it will be returning over 1,200 messages to her because, in their and the National Archives' judgment, these messages were completely personal in nature.

Hillary didn't send any classified materials over email: Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email. No information in her emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them. She viewed classified materials in hard copy in her office or via other secure means while traveling, not on email.

What makes it complicated: It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. Some emails that weren't secret at the time she sent or received them might be secret now. And sometimes government agencies disagree about what should be classified, so it isn't surprising that another agency might want to conduct its own review, even though the State Department has repeatedly confirmed that Hillary's emails contained no classified information at the time she sent or received them.

To be clear, there is absolutely no criminal inquiry into Hillary's email or email server. Any and all reports to that effect have been widely debunked. Hillary directed her team to provide her email server and a thumb drive in order to cooperate with the review process and to ensure these materials were stored in a safe and secure manner.

What about the Benghazi committee? While you may hear from the Republican-led Benghazi committee about Hillary's emails, it is important to remember that the committee was formed to focus on learning lessons from Benghazi to help prevent future tragedies at our embassies and consulates around the globe. Instead, the committee, led by Republican Representative Trey Gowdy, is spending nearly $6 million in taxpayer money to conduct a partisan witch-hunt designed to do political damage to Hillary in the run-up to the election.

Hillary has remained absolutely committed to cooperating. That's why, just as she gave her email server to the government, she's also testifying before the Benghazi committee in October and is actively working with the Justice Department to make sure they have what they need. She hopes that her emails will continue to be released in a timely fashion.

It's worth noting: Many of the Republican candidates for president have done the same things for which they're now criticizing Hillary. As governor, Jeb Bush owned his own private server and his staff decided which emails he turned over as work-related from his private account. Bobby Jindal went a step further, using private email to communicate with his immediate staff but refusing to release his work-related emails. Scott Walker and Rick Perry had email issues themselves.

The bottom line: Look, this kind of nonsense comes with the territory of running for president. We know it, Hillary knows it, and we expect it to continue from now until Election Day.

It's okay. We'll be ready. We have the facts, our principles, and you on our side. And it's vital that you read and absorb the real story so that you know what to say the next time you hear about this around the dinner table or the water cooler.

Take a look at more details here, including a complete Q&A, and pass them along:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/email-facts/

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer Palmieri
Communications Director
Hillary for America

TXBK
08-13-15, 02:48
I sign up for all candidates email lists just to see what they send to their own camps. According to Hillary's people, we have nothing to worry about.

Can you say, damage control? Hopefully, she will reap what she has sewn. What is that war chant of theirs? Oh yeah, "No Justice, No Peace".

nimdabew
08-13-15, 03:30
It sure sounded like that. When the opponents hit near their mark, damage control goes into effect.

Campbell
08-13-15, 05:32
I really want this to stick...I want to see her and others do time, nothing less.

Averageman
08-13-15, 06:03
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html
As pressure builds on Hillary Clinton to explain her official use of personal email while serving as secretary of state, she faced new complications Tuesday. It was disclosed her top aides are being drawn into a burgeoning federal inquiry and that two emails on her private account have been classified as “Top Secret.”

The inspector general for the Intelligence Community notified senior members of Congress that two of four classified emails discovered on the server Clinton maintained at her New York home contained material deemed to be in one of the highest security classifications - more sensitive than previously known.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html#storylink=cpy
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/top-secret-e-mails-were-sent-on-clintons-private-account-official-says/2015/08/11/f3117f08-403d-11e5-9561-4b3dc93e3b9a_story.html

The FBI has been looking into the security of Clinton’s unusual private system, which has emerged as an issue in her campaign amid growing questions from Republicans and some U.S. intelligence officials about whether government secrets might have been put at risk.

The development in the FBI inquiry came the same day that a top intelligence official whose office has been reviewing some of Clinton’s e-mails informed congressional leaders that top-secret information had been contained in two e-mails that traveled across the server.

The finding, contained in a letter sent to leaders of key oversight committees, marked the first indication from government officials that information regarded as top secret — the government’s highest category of security designation — may have passed across Clinton’s server while she led the State Department.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/congress-told-hillary-clinton-had-top-secret-emails-121277.html

Clinton’s Tuesday night announcement came hours after the same intelligence community inspector general confirmed that two of 40 emails it examined had “top secret” information, according to a letter the office sent Grassley.

“These emails … have been properly marked by IC classification officials, and include information classified up to ‘TOP SECRET,’” reads the letter to the Iowa Republican.

They had previously been described to lawmakers as “above Secret,” requiring a lower clearance level, Grassley’s staff says. Top secret classifications are among the highest and most sensitive.

The ICIG said two additional emails it found were also classified by the State Department at the time they were sent, but it’s awaiting notification from State on the exact level of classification.

I'm thinking that Leavenworth might have a couple of folks in there that have done far less and are doing some serious time for such nonsense.

Business_Casual
08-13-15, 06:06
I really want this to stick...I want to see her and others do time, nothing less.

That Obama seized the server to protect himself never occurred to you, did it? Nothing will come of this.

TXBK
08-13-15, 06:30
Maybe, if nothing else, the families of those left hung out to dry in Benghazi can finally get some closure.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-13-15, 07:41
After what they did to Scooter Libby, screw all of them.

The whole personal email thing is bizarre. Ever take a job and tell them to skip the corporate account, you'll just run everything thru your personal Google account.

Did she write the expenses off? How kosher is that if an email is provided to you?

Averageman
08-13-15, 07:56
After what they did to Scooter Libby, screw all of them.

The whole personal email thing is bizarre. Ever take a job and tell them to skip the corporate account, you'll just run everything thru your personal Google account.

Did she write the expenses off? How kosher is that if an email is provided to you?

I'm just taking a SWAG at that question, but I imagine I would be canned rather quickly.

Straight Shooter
08-13-15, 08:15
Ive said this over a decade now...Hillary Clinton, NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR HAS DONE...WILL NEVER be prosecuted...let alone actually be jailed FOR ANYTHING. A video could surface of her murdering babies and cooking them up for dinner AND NOT A DAMN THING WOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT. And...MANY people would STILL vote for her. SHE..IS..PROTECTED.
If nothing else...Obama would parden her asap.
Its hard for some to grasp that in America, there are and always have been certain people who are in fact ABOVE THE LAW. She is. Her husband is. NO evidence WHATSOEVER would make these people ever actually sit inside a jail cell. Accept & move on. I did.

Doc Safari
08-13-15, 10:09
The only reason that witch is still alive is because the Devil doesn't want her either.

Oh, Hillary.....on your funeral arrangements: dress for warm weather, M'kay.

THCDDM4
08-13-15, 10:29
The sad thing is that most of the people who get Hill-da-beasts emails will buy it hook, line and sinker.

I can see the average progressive beating their fists and saying "Right on sister" when reading the email.

Dienekes
08-13-15, 10:47
The only reason that witch is still alive is because the Devil doesn't want her either.

Oh, Hillary.....on your funeral arrangements: dress for warm weather, M'kay.

Can't wait for the compulsive hand washing and the dive from the castle window. Or the Madame Ceausesceau scene.

BoringGuy45
08-13-15, 12:07
The liberals will just do what they always do: Say this wasn't so bad because people under Bush did the same thing only 10 times worse and got away with it.

interfan
08-13-15, 13:23
http://www.investors.com/image/RAMaclr-073115-jail-IBD-COLO_800.jpg.cms

Maybe she will get what she deserves.

jmp45
08-13-15, 13:25
I haven't found the report yet on google but Rush is talking about Hillary purchasing a book in 2009, 'How To Stay Out Of Jail'. As well as some other publishings like wiping emails etc.

Campbell
08-13-15, 15:20
That Obama seized the server to protect himself never occurred to you, did it? Nothing will come of this.

I'm trying to stay positive, this case bothers me more than the usual D.C. hook and crook....she will answer some day, some way, if not this life, then the next.

Doc Safari
08-13-15, 15:23
If you listened to Rush Limbaugh today, you heard him theorize that it's in Obama's interest to let Hillary go down the tubes. That protects his legacy as being somehow "unique" in historic significance as the first black president. If he were followed by the first woman president that might detract from his legacy. He theorizes that the Dems will yank the prize away from her again just like they did in 2008. Or at least that's how I interpreted his radio show today.

Mauser KAR98K
08-13-15, 17:52
Wonder if it's not the classified documents, but emails that might show her affair with the Weiner's wife.

The other question is: Where does Hitlery fit in the progressive scheme of things, or does she not?

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5190/13974988778_43351fe36b_b.jpg

jpmuscle
08-13-15, 18:17
Wonder if it's not the classified documents, but emails that might show her affair with the Weiner's wife.

The other question is: Where does Hitlery fit in the progressive scheme of things, or does she not?

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5190/13974988778_43351fe36b_b.jpg
How about Bill's affair with Huma?

Big A
08-13-15, 18:21

Then why not seize it when the story first broke so he could have it wiped before the senate gets a hold of it?

sevenhelmet
08-13-15, 18:58
You think Obama is worried about the senate? He's got the market cornered on circumventing the law and the Constitution. I doubt he's worried about an organization that can't even pass a budget.

Nothing will happen here, guys. Laws just don't matter to these people, except when it's their idea.

Mauser KAR98K
08-13-15, 19:05

Nope. He goes for blondes with big boobs. Probably under aged too.

Sensei
08-13-15, 19:47
Nope. He goes for blondes with big boobs. Probably under aged too.

Uhm...you were not around for Monica were you? There is a reason why the taxonomy for that pan-resistant strain of N. gonorrhea emerging out of Bangkok starts with the letters WJC...

Mauser KAR98K
08-13-15, 20:39
Uhm...you were not around for Monica were you? There is a reason why the taxonomy for that pan-resistant strain of N. gonorrhea emerging out of Bangkok starts with the letters WJC...

Meh, beggers can't be choosers, considering.

SeriousStudent
08-13-15, 21:48
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prls6Iz3B3E

jpmuscle
08-13-15, 22:17
Thumbs up to you sir. Nice find.

Mauser KAR98K
08-13-15, 22:32
Well, Hillary was nice to the DOJ people. She gave them her server all nice and cleaned.

Business_Casual
08-14-15, 05:50
How about Hill's affair with Huma?

fixed it for you

PD Sgt.
08-14-15, 07:01
If Hillary realizes that previously unclassified documents are often upgraded to Secret (or higher) at a later date, wouldn't that be sufficient argument why no official email should be maintained on a private server? Her own argument contradicts her excuse.

Averageman
08-14-15, 08:46
If Hillary realizes that previously unclassified documents are often upgraded to Secret (or higher) at a later date, wouldn't that be sufficient argument why no official email should be maintained on a private server? Her own argument contradicts her excuse.

I would say it is much more likely that someone has removed the classification stamp on these documents rather than the classification was upgraded.
That in it's self is enough to send you to jail.
Yes your point is correct, it really doesn't matter who you are, or what your official capacity is maintaining your own server with official documents passing over it should be criminal. The likely hood that something might be upgraded to a higher classification is a possibility, but unless you have something to hide, why should your work e-mail pass over your personal server?

tb-av
08-15-15, 13:27

If Huma is having relations with any of them, it would be Valerie Jarrett

Anthony is a run of the mill pervert.
Bill likes bimbos
Hillary is a pants suit prune

Huma would be hooking up with Valerie Jarrett - they both have several things in common.

nimdabew
09-09-15, 00:00
Soooo.... AParently they are still in damage control mode.

Friend --

I wanted you to hear this directly from me:

Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I'm sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.

It's important for you to know a few key facts. My use of a personal email account was aboveboard and allowed under the State Department's rules. Everyone I communicated with in government was aware of it. And nothing I ever sent or received was marked classified at the time.

As this process proceeds, I want to be as transparent as possible. That's why I've provided all of my work emails to the government to be released to the public, and why I'll be testifying in public in front of the Benghazi Committee later next month.

I know this is a complex story. I could have -- and should have -- done a better job answering questions earlier. I'm grateful for your support, and I'm not taking anything for granted.

I understand that you may have more questions, and I am going to work to keep answering them. If you want to read more, including my emails themselves, please go here:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/emails/

Thank you,

Hillary

krisjon
09-09-15, 02:12
Lie. Deny. Blame. Apologize. The old Clinton script is now complete.

Pilot1
09-09-15, 06:00
If you listened to Rush Limbaugh today, you heard him theorize that it's in Obama's interest to let Hillary go down the tubes. That protects his legacy as being somehow "unique" in historic significance as the first black president. If he were followed by the first woman president that might detract from his legacy. He theorizes that the Dems will yank the prize away from her again just like they did in 2008. Or at least that's how I interpreted his radio show today.

The Obamas and the Clintons are enemies. They hate each other. Obama made Hillary SOS because he had to give her something after the election to keep peace in the party. It was a consolation prize. Now, he doesn't have to do anything for them. She is toast, and Biden or Cuomo will be the nominee.

nimdabew
09-10-15, 19:57
I was talking to my uncle who is a lifetime Democrat and he said he might change his political affiliation because of..... drum roll........... Clinton. He trusts her not, because of her emails, Benghazi, and her lying out one side of her mouth and suckling in political money from the other side. I am happy today :D