PDA

View Full Version : 22 Conversion Kit??

Dave James
08-13-15, 13:00
Just came into an Advantage Arms kit for the Glock-26, found out after the fact the previous owner fired mostly "stingers" in it, of course no paper work with the kit so checking the web site I see they say no stingers,

Any one no the whys or wherforesrs against there use?? Looked the slide over no apparent damage, will change out the springs and what appears to be a hard plastic buffer, any other things to look for?

SeriousStudent
08-13-15, 22:15
Good questions. You might want to call Advantage Arms and ask them, they are supposed to have pretty good customer service. I think changing the springs sounds like a smart thing to do.

I have had really good luck with Remington Golden Bullets, and literally nothing else. So I shoot a lot of Federal Bulk Pack, and Federal Automatch in everything else, and save the dirty crappy Remington for the AA kits. It gobbles it down like Rosie O'Donnell at a Chinese buffet.

Hope that helps.

Dave James
08-14-15, 07:26
Thanks, have tried the phone, but couldn't get any one to answer, but did go the e-mail route to their customer service listing,,, am looking for the Remington rounds now, only thing I have on hand are some of the old Agulia high speed, but am going to try them