PDA

View Full Version : LE6920 bolt???

John Reno
08-14-15, 09:53
New member here,GREAT site,I've learned a lot just reading the posts.But I do have a question on a "new in the box" LE6920 Colt I picked up last month.I tried the search feature,but can't find anything mentioned about this.The rifle has all the correct marks on FSB,receiver,buffer and bolt carrier,but the bolt has just a "C" stamped on it......no white dot,no MPI marking.I was there when the box was first opened and everything was still sealed in plastic bags.It's a 2013 Configured rifle,no Magpul furniture,just their flip up rear sight.......Any ideas what's up with the bolt marking.......by the way the rifle shoots great.Thanks in advance for any help.

Best wishes,
John Reno

C4IGrant
08-14-15, 10:02
New member here,GREAT site,I've learned a lot just reading the posts.But I do have a question on a "new in the box" LE6920 Colt I picked up last month.I tried the search feature,but can't find anything mentioned about this.The rifle has all the correct marks on FSB,receiver,buffer and bolt carrier,but the bolt has just a "C" stamped on it......no white dot,no MPI marking.I was there when the box was first opened and everything was still sealed in plastic bags.It's a 2013 Configured rifle,no Magpul furniture,just their flip up rear sight.......Any ideas what's up with the bolt marking.......by the way the rifle shoots great.Thanks in advance for any help.

Best wishes,
John Reno

That is fine. They vary what is on it from time to time. So nothing to worry about.

C4

John Reno
08-14-15, 17:45
C4IGrant:

Thanks Grant,much appreciated.

Best wishes,
John Reno