PDA

View Full Version : Florida dog owner finds Pomeranian dead with note

26 Inf
08-15-15, 11:31
I really don't care for Florida, so I hope they don't publish the names of the tools that did this when they catch them.

Florida dog owner finds Pomeranian dead with note: 'We beat it 2 death lol HAHAHA!'

Published August 12, 2015

Police in South Florida are investigating the beating death of a Pomeranian dog whose killers left a boastful handwritten note near his body saying "We beat it 2 death lol HAHAHA!"

Ronald Boisvert, Fox's owner, said his 13-year-old family pet disappeared Friday afternoon when his girlfriend let him out at their Pembroke Pines condominium. On Saturday morning, Boisvert was awoken by a "frantic knock" from a neighbor who said Fox was lying near Boisvert's condo with the note on top of his body.

"I was devastated," Boisvert said. "He was a very friendly dog."

Boisvert initially thought the note was a joke and believed Fox could have died of other causes, but Dr. Ron Ridge, a veterinarian, said the dog was likely kicked to death.

Fox had 10 broken ribs, missing teeth and a broken back, Ridge said.

"If the note was indeed true, somebody really meant to kill that dog," he said. "To be hit with a stick you'd have angular injuries. The injuries were on the flat side of the body."
Ridge also said the injuries made it unlikely that the dog was hit by a car. "You would expect to see skinned knees, skinned elbows, other minor injuries that we saw no signs of," he said.
Fox was covered in reddish sand, similar to baseball field clay, and Boisvert said there is a field near his condo.

Boisvert said he doesn't know why anyone would want to hurt Fox, but he thinks the culprits are local because Fox was not wearing a collar yet was returned to his home.
"The only way you would know is if you'd seen him before," he said.

The family has posted flyers around the community asking for anyone with information about Fox's death to come forward.

"I just really hope they catch the individuals," Boisvert said. "Nobody should have to go through this."

Anyone with information is asked to call Broward County Crimestoppers at 954-493-TIPS. Police are offering up to $3,000 for information leading to an arrest.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Averageman
08-15-15, 12:10
I hope they find the sick SOB and take him to batting practice.

SilverBullet432
08-15-15, 12:11
We had an asshole throw a kitten in the air and record it and put it on FB. He was caught. Kitten is okay and is adpoted now. :)

Bulletdog
08-15-15, 12:24
Oh what I would like to see a dog do to the criminals responsible for this. That is just pure evil. I'll bet there is already a very "special" room in hell just waiting for this A-holes arrival.

I hope I never stumble upon a crime like this in progress...

Don Robison
08-15-15, 12:42
I hope they don't publish the names of the tools that did this when they catch them.

I hope they do, I also hope someone with a little vigilante inside them finds them first. Stuff like this has become rampant all over Florida the last few years so I'd like to see a few of them brutally harmed by vigilantes and it made known why they were brutalized.

ABNAK
08-15-15, 12:52
I hope they do, I also hope someone with a little vigilante inside them finds them first. Stuff like this has become rampant all over Florida the last few years so I'd like to see a few of them brutally harmed by vigilantes and it made known why they were brutalized.

^ This.

To brutally beat an animal to death (that isn't attacking you obviously) is flat-out evil. I hope someone beats the scum to death. Yeah, I really mean it.

Abraham
08-15-15, 12:56
I can't imagine people being so depraved.

I look upon my critters as family members who are innocent, very trusting, loving, beautiful creatures.

If anyone hurt them I'd be devastated.

The little Pomeranian and his owner have my deepest sympathy.

26 Inf
08-15-15, 13:12

Well, that was why I started with 'I don't really care for Florida' because if they publish the names, then I'll probably want to head for Florida to arrange some education for the tools, and I really don't like Florida. It's not the people, it's just that when you don't have real winters, nothing kills the bugs and weeds.

SteyrAUG
08-15-15, 13:20
Florida has some real pieces of work.

Years back we had assholes carving live horses tied to a post for the meat.

Hootiewho
08-15-15, 17:34
We had a couple incidents locally of small dogs being found in steel cages burned alive.

I never heard if anyone was caught and it was not something in the news. You can rest assured the type of individual who does these types of acts will try to move to people at some point.

I am a big time dog person. I would love to catch a perp like those.

ABNAK
08-15-15, 17:43
We had a couple incidents locally of small dogs being found in steel cages burned alive.

I never heard if anyone was caught and it was not something in the news. You can rest assured the type of individual who does these types of acts will try to move to people at some point.

I am a big time dog person. I would love to catch a perp like those.

I guarantee you that I'd be taking a ride in cuffs as a result! ;)

SteyrAUG
08-15-15, 18:30
I guarantee you that I'd be taking a ride in cuffs as a result! ;)

Do it to the wrong dog owner and you might get a "trunk" ride out to the Glades.

Turnkey11
08-15-15, 20:08
^ This.

To brutally beat an animal to death (that isn't attacking you obviously) is flat-out evil. I hope someone beats the scum to death. Yeah, I really mean it.

Hopefully they get caught before they move on to something bigger, like children or the elderly..

jpmuscle
08-15-15, 20:36
This thread makes me hate people....

Probably why I generally like animals more than my fellow man at times.

SteyrAUG
08-15-15, 21:01

Most of the dogs I've known are better people than most of the people I've known.

sevenhelmet
08-15-15, 21:08
WTF is wrong with some people in Florida? So many weird f'd up news stories begin with "A Florida resident..." It's really a shame too, I like the state of Florida.

Stories like this make me long for a stockade in front of the courthouse... or at least a society that believes in the concept of decency toward others.

ABNAK
08-15-15, 21:36
Hopefully they get caught before they move on to something bigger, like children or the elderly..

It is sociopathic behavior. Think Dahmer.

Turnkey11
08-15-15, 21:44
It is sociopathic behavior. Think Dahmer.

There's a bunk and register number waiting for them all.

Alex V
08-15-15, 23:22
My wife and I have a tea cup Pom. She got her a couple of years before we started dating. She is an awesome dog. If anyone hurt her like that I honestly feel I would be going on trial for kidnapping and murder. I would go Law Abiding Citizen on their asses. Serious midevil shit. I love that little fur ball. Maybe too much.

SteyrAUG
08-15-15, 23:52
WTF is wrong with some people in Florida? So many weird f'd up news stories begin with "A Florida resident..." It's really a shame too, I like the state of Florida.

Stories like this make me long for a stockade in front of the courthouse... or at least a society that believes in the concept of decency toward others.

Same thing that is wrong with a LOT of people in CA. Some people are just born broken. Sometimes they are from FL or CA, sometimes that's just where they gravitate to.

Elkhound
08-16-15, 06:21
Such behavior is just sick and inexcusable. We have a Pomeranian and it is the most gentle, people loving, dog anyone could hope for. They are, as you know, very dainty and fragile 7 pound dogs. To beat such a small, frail, innocent, animal for 'fun" is utterly disgusting. Daily, I am agreeing more and more with the statement that "the more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

ex95B10
08-16-15, 07:09
It might be the sunshine that attracts psychos to Florida but I can assure you those same psychos probably originated from somewhere else.
Really nice prejudices displayed by several of you making it sound like Florida is the exclusive domain of these nut jobs.
Now maybe some of you will understand why anti-gunners lump all of us together when something bad happens, they utilize the same prejudice system for convicting all of us under the same umbrella.

Abraham
08-16-15, 08:23
I've lived in Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Marathon, and even Yeehaw Junction.

Man, I love Florida.

Psychos live in every state.

There are plenty in my state of Texas.

Florida is a beautiful state.

Sensei
08-16-15, 08:32
I think that people are just busting FL's chops a little. The same thing happens to CA, NJ, and WV all for different reasons. I didn't detect a serious tone that should make people get up in arms.

MountainRaven
08-16-15, 10:42
I think that people are just busting FL's chops a little. The same thing happens to CA, NJ, and WV all for different reasons. I didn't detect a serious tone that should make people get up in arms.

Eh, it's not his fault. He's just another psycho from Florida.

:jester:

Koshinn
08-16-15, 11:17
Eh, it's not his fault. He's just another psycho from Florida.

:jester:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60020954.jpg

MBtech
08-16-15, 13:08
I hope they find the sick SOB and take him to batting practice.

This^^^

Thats what John Wick did :cool: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2AUmvWm5ZDQ

MBtech
08-16-15, 13:09

And this^^^

sevenhelmet
08-16-15, 14:33
Same thing that is wrong with a LOT of people in CA. Some people are just born broken. Sometimes they are from FL or CA, sometimes that's just where they gravitate to.

That's totally valid, depraved people come from anywhere, I was just busting some chops. My comments on FL were not to be taken seriously, except that it's one of my favorite states (I used to live in Pensacola).

SteyrAUG
08-16-15, 17:04
That's totally valid, depraved people come from anywhere, I was just busting some chops. My comments on FL were not to be taken seriously, except that it's one of my favorite states (I used to live in Pensacola).

Didn't take it too hard. We do have a large "you've got to be kidding me" contingent.

TMS951
08-16-15, 17:07
I'd like to see them fed to a pack of hungry dogs North Korean style.

Sensei
08-16-15, 17:11
Didn't take it too hard. We do have a large "you've got to be kidding me" contingent.

With peak concentrations around Orlando, West Palm Beach, and Key West. My only issue with the pan handle is that it's too close to L.A. - Lower Alabama. ;)

sevenhelmet
08-16-15, 19:15
With peak concentrations around Orlando, West Palm Beach, and Key West. My only issue with the pan handle is that it's too close to L.A. - Lower Alabama. ;)

Florabama! I had a great time there though.