PDA

View Full Version : Is the Left finally sick of Hillary?

Averageman
08-17-15, 10:29
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/legal-jeopardy-in-clinton-email-server-case--506598979543
After former Secretary of State Albright went after her security issues concerning the Server, e-mail and security lapses, MSNBC jumps on board. I'm thinking this might actually move forward in to legal charges.

Why is Snowden hiding in Russia again?

sevenhelmet
08-17-15, 10:30
I'd love to think so, but I don't think we're that lucky.

brickboy240
08-17-15, 10:46
I doubt it - the Clintons are still their darlings any way you paint it.

The left is probably sick of the fact that the bad news stories on Hillary will not settle down or go away entirely. This was SUPPOSED to be much more of a cake walk for her but with the e-mail scandal not going away, Bernie's popularity and other speed bumps....this is proving to be harder than they thought it would be.

Averageman
08-17-15, 10:58
I doubt it - the Clintons are still their darlings any way you paint it.

The left is probably sick of the fact that the bad news stories on Hillary will not settle down or go away entirely. This was SUPPOSED to be much more of a cake walk for her but with the e-mail scandal not going away, Bernie's popularity and other speed bumps....this is proving to be harder than they thought it would be.

And now apparently even Biden is considering jumping in.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/vice-president-joe-biden-presidential-elections/index.html

SomeOtherGuy
08-17-15, 11:11
I think the Clintons have far too many enemies now, and should have recognized that their dominance in the party evaporated when Obama become the 2008 candidate, with backing from Soros and whoever else. Hillary's campaign is in real trouble, and she may be also. But that doesn't exactly mean a Republican will be elected this cycle.

crusader377
08-17-15, 11:52
Although it appears Clinton's campaign is imploding on its own, it would be foolish to underestimate the Clinton's. They still have a lot of big money backers and the MSM still worships them. Until she is out of the campaign and preferably in prison I think her opponents should continue to pound her for her corruption, lies, and incompetence.

Flankenstein
08-17-15, 11:54
Never.

VIP3R 237
08-17-15, 12:09
Most dems I know are talking more about Bernie Sanders than Hillary. I hope if he doesn't get the democratic nomination that he will run independent, he will take votes away from the left.

brickboy240
08-17-15, 12:22
Yes, I would NEVER count the Clintons out.

They have too many wealthy backers and connections. They also have many powerful people/organizations that owe them in one way or another.

They also have the media that, although it seems they are spending time on the e-mail scandal, are still very much in love of these two criminals. There is still plenty of time to make Bill and Hillary look good, ignore any other scandals that pop up and marginalize their challengers. So far, big media has played it soft with Sanders but as time goes by, you watch them lower the boom on Bernie and elevate Hillary.

titsonritz
08-17-15, 13:46
They don't hear what they don't want to hear. In their eyes, the likes of Obama and Clinton, can do no wrong. There are called libtards for a reason.

SOWT
08-17-15, 14:06
Obama holds the hildabeasts future in his hands.

He can tell DoJ to be aggressive or cautious, he owns her, and so do the Russians and Chinese.

Abraham
08-17-15, 14:13
Pundit Dick Morris thinks she'll back out due to the email imbroglio.

Hope springs eternal in the youthful heart...

brickboy240
08-17-15, 14:38
Since Benghazi did not bring her down....I doubt seriously that this e-mail scandal will be the silver bullet.

The "investigations" into Benghazi were a total joke in the end. What makes anyone think that this e-mail scandal is going to be any different? A few tense moments on C-SPAN during a brow-beating Q&A dog and pony and it will all be forgotten.

People with these connections and networks do not go down over something this simple...sorry!

Averageman
08-17-15, 14:51
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/greater-than-300-clinton-emails-flagged-for-review/ar-BBlOOx4?ocid=ansmsnnews11
A group of intelligence agency officials have identified a little greater than 300 emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server for further review to consider whether they contained classified information, according to a court filing Monday.

Officials have referred 305 documents, or 5 percent of the review sample, to their agencies for further review, State Department lawyers said in the court filing obtained by The Hill.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/17/state-dept-finds-17855-missing-hillary-clinton-adviser-emails/
More than two years after the State Department claimed there were no emails responsive to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request about a close Hillary Clinton adviser’s contact with the media, the Department has informed a judge it has located 17,855 emails that appear to match the criteria.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/firm-hired-hillary-clinton-highly-160300928.html
Platte River "is not cleared" to have access to classified material, Cindy McGovern, chief public affairs officer for the Defense Security Service, told The Daily Caller.

Consequently, the possibility that any sensitive information was stored on the server while it was under Platte River's oversight was "troubling," McGeorge said.

"The fact that Platte River is not a cleared contractor is largely irrelevant, since they were handling what should have been unclassified email," McGeorge said. "That classified email may have been received by a server under their control is troubling, and they may have been less equipped to deal with it."

I dunno, I'm beginning to think this might be the one to finally take her down.
The idea of DNC having to spend the next four years covering up continued investigations of the Clintons might just push them in to backing anyone but Hillary.

chuckman
08-17-15, 15:02
Although it appears Clinton's campaign is imploding on its own, it would be foolish to underestimate the Clinton's. They still have a lot of big money backers and the MSM still worships them. Until she is out of the campaign and preferably in prison I think her opponents should continue to pound her for her corruption, lies, and incompetence.

This is good. Is the left finally sick of Hillary? No, but they may be about at the point that they understand her baggage will be detrimental. But until something finds a chink in the teflon and can stick, she'll be right in the thick of it.

glocktogo
08-17-15, 16:45
I hope her rotting albatross carcass hangs around their necks through the election. This article on Reuters is the one everyone should point to every time someone parrots Hillary's BS line about "it wasn't classified at the time I sent it...":

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/03/what-everyone-with-a-top-secret-security-clearance-knows-or-should-know/

Having the Secretary of State admit that she didn't know what she was doing was wrong IS NOT a qualification for higher office. Remember her little excuse about how she only used her own server for the "convenience" of carrying one Blackberry? Well I found this little gem online:

http://careers.state.gov/uploads/fc/4a/fc4a940b13b1b146806d905294278e6a/Orientation_ABCs-2011.pdf

From Page 3:

Cell Phones: Government and personally owned cellular telephones are permitted for use inside DOS facilities only where classified information is not discussed or processed. Introduction of government and personally owned cellular telephones in locations where classified information is discussed or processed is allowed providing the cellular telephone: (1) remains off and (2) is never placed within 10 feet from classified information processing equipment (CIPE).

So it would be interesting to know how many of those emails with classified (or what should've been classified) information were transmitted over her Blackberry?

I also found Page 12 amusing:

Ethics:
(1) Public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws and ethical principles above private gain.
(2) Employees shall not hold financial interests that conflict with the conscientious performance of duty.
(3) Employees shall not engage in financial transactions using nonpublic Government information or allow the improper use of such information to further any private interest.
(4) An employee shall not, solicit or accept any gift or other item of monetary value from any person or entity seeking official action from, doing business with, or conducting activities regulated by the employee's agency, or whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the
employee's duties.
(5) Employees shall put forth honest effort in the performance of their duties.
(6) Employees shall not knowingly make unauthorized commitments or promises of any kind purporting to bind the Government.
(7) Employees shall not use public office for private gain.
(8) Employees shall act impartially and not give preferential treatment to any private organization or individual.
(9) Employees shall protect and conserve Federal property and shall not use it for other than authorized activities.
(10) Employees shall not engage in outside employment or activities, including seeking or negotiating for employment that conflict with official Government duties and responsibilities.
(11) Employees shall disclose waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption to appropriate authorities.
(12) Employees shall satisfy in good faith their obligations as citizens, including all just financial obligations, especially those such as Federal, State, or local taxes that are imposed by law.
(13) Employees shall adhere to all laws and regulations that provide equal opportunity for all Americans regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or handicap.
(14) Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a
reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts.
http://ethics.state.gov
Ethics Training
NOTE: Mandatory Ethics training is required each year for all employees who file a SF-278 or OGE-450 financial disclosure form. All new employees must complete an online Ethics training course within 90 days. Follow this link to the online training:
http://fsi.state.gov/fsi/spas/amt/default.asp?CAT=Ethics

Several of those could've been written ending with "That means you too, Hillary." Keep in mind this document was produced in June, 2011.

Eventually, someone in the MSM is going to point out the pink donkey in the room. The one that explicitly points out a bias by the Obama administration in FAVOR of Hillary, whereas in every other instance, they've actively persecuted the offender:

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/6-brave-govt-whistleblowers-charged-under-espionage-act-obamas-administration

https://exposefacts.org/in-political-press-hillary-clinton-gets-subjected-to-the-thomas-drake-and-jeffrey-sterling-standard/

Some may say even if Clinton committed security violations, there is no evidence the material got into the wrong hands – no blood, no foul. Legally that is irrelevant. Failing to safeguard information is the issue. It is not necessary to prove the information reached an adversary, or that an adversary did anything harmful with the information for a crime to have occurred. See the cases of Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, Jeff Sterling, Thomas Drake, John Kiriakou or even David Petraeus. The standard is “failure to protect” by itself.

So Hillary can claim it's all the GOP's fault till the cows come home. At the end of the day, she's 100% responsible for her own misfortune.

BoringGuy45
08-17-15, 16:47
I don't think the left is sick of her. As I've said before, the left would stand by Hitler if he was a registered Democrat. I think what this could do, not WILL but COULD, is drive the moderates and swing voters to voter for Anyone but Hillary.

SilverBullet432
08-17-15, 17:03
Everyone's sick of hillbo.

ABNAK
08-17-15, 18:05
I don't think the left is sick of her. As I've said before, the left would stand by Hitler if he was a registered Democrat. I think what this could do, not WILL but COULD, is drive the moderates and swing voters to voter for Anyone but Hillary.

That ain't no lie!

Firefly
08-17-15, 18:49
In more tender years, I'd have been shocked at the way things are.

Now I'm just surprised they're going as easy on us as they are

Benito
08-18-15, 02:22

True dat. The Clinton should reall never be underestimated. Lord only knows what dirt they have on some important people, or what credible threats they have made, implicitly or explicitly behind the scenes, and let's not forget that many people will vote for her purely because she is a "liberal" woman.

They don't hear what they don't want to hear. In their eyes, the likes of Obama and Clinton, can do no wrong. There are called libtards for a reason.

Well said. Many either haven't even heard of Hillary's crimes, have filtered it out, don't care, don't believe them (writing everything off as "right wing lies") or think the ends (first female president, etc.) justifies the means.

Obama holds the hildabeasts future in his hands.

He can tell DoJ to be aggressive or cautious, he owns her, and so do the Russians and Chinese.

Don't forget the Saudi's. That oil money buys a lot of influence, and in both parties.

http://careers.state.gov/uploads/fc/4a/fc4a940b13b1b146806d905294278e6a/Orientation_ABCs-2011.pdf

From Page 3:

Cell Phones: Government and personally owned cellular telephones are permitted for use inside DOS facilities only where classified information is not discussed or processed. Introduction of government and personally owned cellular telephones in locations where classified information is discussed or processed is allowed providing the cellular telephone: (1) remains off and (2) is never placed within 10 feet from classified information processing equipment (CIPE).

So it would be interesting to know how many of those emails with classified (or what should've been classified) information were transmitted over her Blackberry?

I also found Page 12 amusing:

Ethics:
(1) Public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws and ethical principles above private gain.
(2) Employees shall not hold financial interests that conflict with the conscientious performance of duty.
(3) Employees shall not engage in financial transactions using nonpublic Government information or allow the improper use of such information to further any private interest.
(4) An employee shall not, solicit or accept any gift or other item of monetary value from any person or entity seeking official action from, doing business with, or conducting activities regulated by the employee's agency, or whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the
employee's duties.
(5) Employees shall put forth honest effort in the performance of their duties.
(6) Employees shall not knowingly make unauthorized commitments or promises of any kind purporting to bind the Government.
(7) Employees shall not use public office for private gain.
(8) Employees shall act impartially and not give preferential treatment to any private organization or individual.
(9) Employees shall protect and conserve Federal property and shall not use it for other than authorized activities.
(10) Employees shall not engage in outside employment or activities, including seeking or negotiating for employment that conflict with official Government duties and responsibilities.
(11) Employees shall disclose waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption to appropriate authorities.
(12) Employees shall satisfy in good faith their obligations as citizens, including all just financial obligations, especially those such as Federal, State, or local taxes that are imposed by law.
(13) Employees shall adhere to all laws and regulations that provide equal opportunity for all Americans regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or handicap.
(14) Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a
reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts.
http://ethics.state.gov
Ethics Training
NOTE: Mandatory Ethics training is required each year for all employees who file a SF-278 or OGE-450 financial disclosure form. All new employees must complete an online Ethics training course within 90 days. Follow this link to the online training:
http://fsi.state.gov/fsi/spas/amt/de...asp?CAT=Ethics

Thanks for posting that. She basically violated literally every single one of those rules. Amazing. This cunt belongs in prison. I try to not use profanity, but it is 100% warranted in her case.

Indeed. Many "progressives" stood by Hitler as a "man of peace", just as they did by Stalin, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, Hugo Chavez. Everyone from accomplished intellectuals (George Bernard Shaw, Bertrand Russell), to celebrities (Sean Penn, Michael Moore, etc).

This election is the Republicans' to lose. They have to capitalize on the mountains of scandals and crimes of the Dems', avoid being so God damn gracious and cowering to them in debates, and for God's sake, put forward a bina fide conservative candidate, not a slightly less Liberal version of whoever the Dems have.
You will never out-Liberal a Liberal. Chasing those votes is futile.

glocktogo
08-18-15, 06:09
This election is the Republicans' to lose. They have to capitalize on the mountains of scandals and crimes of the Dems', avoid being so God damn gracious and cowering to them in debates, and for God's sake, put forward a bina fide conservative candidate, not a slightly less Liberal version of whoever the Dems have. You will never out-Liberal a Liberal. Chasing those votes is futile.

Once Dimwit Graham drops out, just see who he endorses. That will be the candidate to vehemently oppose.