PDA

View Full Version : WTS: SOLD to Glock21xxx pending payment)

Infidel1975
08-17-15, 14:15
Brand New in packaging and never used.Adjustable 6" to 9" notched locking legs. Purchased from Larue Tactical as few weeks ago and went a different direction on the rifle build I was planning on using it on.Paid $219.00 and selling for $100.00. I also have a Dark Angel Direct Action Response Blowout Kit in Multicam, Law Enforcement level with a SoFTT/W Tourniquet, Rip Shears upgrade, Vented HALO Seal upgrade, and Decompression Needle. I purchased the complete kit a month ago directly from Dark Angel Medical for $204.95 with the upgraded contents listed above. I am selling it for $100.00 or I will sell both items for $200.00 together. Shipping will be $6.00 USPS Priority with insurance and tracking. If both items are purchased together I will include a brand new Raven Concealment Moduloader Sub Load kit with two HSGI single rifle mag Tacos in Multicam for free! PRICE REDUCTION/ I want to get these items gone tonight to free up space so I'll take $130.00 for all of it together right NOW!SOLD TO GLOCK21xxx pending payment!