PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, Introducing Addyi

FlyingHunter
08-18-15, 19:58
The Food and Drug Administration approved the first drug designed to increase a woman's libido.

The controversial decision was hailed by some doctors and advocates as a long-sought victory for women's health, but was condemned by others as irresponsible and dangerous.

The little pink pill, known generically as flibanserin, will be sold under the brand name Addyi beginning Oct. 17, according to its maker, Sprout Pharmaceuticals. The medicine is to be taken daily to treat premenopausal women suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder, which is essentially a sudden, unexplained loss of any desire to have sex.

"Addyi is a game changer, in my opinion, for women's health," said Cynthia Whitehead, Sprout's CEO. "For decades, millions of women have been waiting for a medical solution to restore their sexual desire. And I'm thrilled that today the decision is finally being turned over to women and their health care providers regarding their sexual health."

Source : http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/08/18/432704214/addyi-fda-approves-drug-to-boost-womens-desire

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-18-15, 20:06
Let's take bets as to when the first story of someone surreptitiously giving this to their wife.....

Bulletdog
08-18-15, 20:42
Cool. Hope it works.

BoringGuy45
08-18-15, 23:53
They already have a means of increasing a woman's libido. It's called jewelry.

ABNAK
08-19-15, 05:36
Let's take bets as to when the first story of someone surreptitiously giving this to their wife.....

Hmmm.......wonder how easily it dissolves?

Just wondering.......:rolleyes:

Pork Chop
08-19-15, 07:29

Followed closely by the fist stories of adultery committed shortly after.

Nobody said it would make her want YOU more, it just makes her want IT more. [emoji3]

Averageman
08-19-15, 08:16
The frequency increase for good sex is like once a month according to the test results.
I think you can do just as well or better with dinner and a movie.
Of course a couple glasses of wine never hurts either.

Ryno12
08-19-15, 08:19
Followed closely by the fist stories of adultery committed shortly after.

Nobody said it would make her want YOU more, it just makes her want IT more. [emoji3]

Yeah, no kidding. Careful what you wish for.

Side note: something tells me that my wife's 2nd trimester of our last child was the grand finale. It's all downhill from here. [emoji22]

skijunkie55
08-19-15, 09:13
Yeah, no kidding. Careful what you wish for.

Side note: something tells me that my wife's 2nd trimester of our last child was the grand finale. It's all downhill from here. [emoji22]

Pregnant women are crazy....

soulezoo
08-19-15, 10:34

as in completely bat sh*t.

Averageman
08-19-15, 12:24

So I take it She hasn't entered menopause yet?
Oh my, my, that's when the fun really begins!