PDA

View Full Version : Precision Draw Gear

WillBrink
08-21-15, 09:30
While at a recent show (CT SWAT Challenge) one booth that had some good looking kit was Precision Draw. Started by a couple of young vets. I thought their take on things looked interesting and value priced. They do mostly kidex work, holsters, mag pouches, modular stuff, etc. Worth a look see I thought:

http://precisiondraw.com/

Abraham
08-21-15, 11:05
WillBrink,

Per their site: "Our universal product line enables the user to buy one product and apply it to multiple applications."

I'm not sure if this is their way of saying "one size fits all" but if this is what they mean, I'm not going to buy a holster that isn't specifically designed for my pistol.

Their stuff is priced right and looks rugged.

Anyway, am I right about their products not being design specific or am I misunderstanding?

WillBrink
08-21-15, 11:10
WillBrink,

Per their site: "Our universal product line enables the user to buy one product and apply it to multiple applications."

I'm not sure if this is their way of saying "one size fits all" but if this is what they mean, I'm not going to buy a holster that isn't specifically designed for my pistol.

Their stuff is priced right and looks rugged.

Anyway, am I right about their products not being design specific or am I misunderstanding?

You'd have to ask them to get exact answers, but all the stuff I looked at was made for a specific fire arm, etc. I suspect they mean their stuff is more modular in nature than some others as I saw they put emphasis on being able to use their stuff on different rigs easily.

titsonritz
08-21-15, 11:41
I think what the meaning is you can get different holsters and mag carriers (pistol/rifle) and configure them together as required, such a added a single mag to the rear of your holster, single pistol mag to a double rifle mag, three single pistol mag, etc.