PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a UBR directly from Magpul &...

billybronco
07-25-08, 12:37
...had it in my hands within 7 days.

Apparently, if you call Jessica (?) over at Magpul, you can place an order with her over the phone.

She said 7-10 days.

They must be pumping them out at a pretty rapid clip. I suspect; however, that they would like to have a nice inventory before allowing online purchases.

Pure speculation on my part...

USMC03 mentioned in an earlier post that the UBR balances a middie out well. Good news cuz mine's going on a VLTOR Rifle Length VIS w/ Noveske Recce barrel.

RallySoob
07-25-08, 12:48

Apparently, if you call Jessica (?) over at Magpul, you can place an order with her over the phone.

She said 7-10 days.

They must be pumping them out at a pretty rapid clip. I suspect; however, that they would like to have a nice inventory before allowing online purchases.

Pure speculation on my part...

USMC03 mentioned in an earlier post that the UBR balances a middie out well. Good news cuz mine's going on a VLTOR Rifle Length VIS w/ Noveske Recce barrel.

that is hilarious to me. Cuz people are paying way over retail value for them on ebay thinking they are impossible to get from a dealer. Magpul has a worse rep than beanie babies for this kind of crap...

chadbag
07-25-08, 13:02

She said 7-10 days.

That is only because they happened to be doing another batch of them. I also got my dealer order this week. Which sold out in 1 day.

Chad

Jeffy
07-25-08, 15:26
I've been waiting over a month for them to make another batch of XTM's in Forrest and OD green. Placed my order online at Magpul. I think you just got lucky as eguns said.

chadbag
07-25-08, 17:31
I've been waiting over a month for them to make another batch of XTM's in Forrest and OD green. Placed my order online at Magpul. I think you just got lucky as eguns said.

I've only ever gotten FDE and Black XTM and have had all 4 colors on order since Feb...

Jeffy
07-25-08, 18:12
I've only ever gotten FDE and Black XTM and have had all 4 colors on order since Feb...

Same with me. Although they only listed all the greens being available since last month.

I ordered after seeing someone else receive all 4 colors recently. :(