PDA

View Full Version : Reporter and Cameraman Shot On Air

Pages : [1] 2

Failure2Stop
08-26-15, 08:59
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/26/us-usa-shooting-virginia-idUSKCN0QV1HY20150826

Reporter and cameraman killed while filming piece this morning.
Pretty crazy.

Footage can be found on YouTube.

thecolter
08-26-15, 09:03
I was just about to post this up.

Pretty crazy indeed. They were completely caught off guard and did not have a chance.

I'm curious to the motive. The whole thing seems very odd.

Failure2Stop
08-26-15, 09:08
More:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/251977-news-crew-gunned-down-on-live-tv

Initial reports seem to indicate stalker/crazy ex. Nothing solid though.

Ryno12
08-26-15, 09:10
That's ****ed up.

Big A
08-26-15, 09:21
That's ****ed up.
Seriously.

What the **** is wrong with people nowadays?

skijunkie55
08-26-15, 09:25
Society has placed absolutely no value on human life... that's what's wrong with people.

I pray the gunman meets his end very soon at the end of a barrel.

TAZ
08-26-15, 09:27
Seriously.

What the **** is wrong with people nowadays?

Too many generations of insuring the ****ed in the head can survive and reproduce.

Big A
08-26-15, 09:45
Fox news is saying the gunman has been identified as a former employee of the news channel and the police are in pursuit on I64.

Renegade
08-26-15, 09:53
Fox news is saying the gunman has been identified as a former employee of the news channel and the police are in pursuit on I64.

Bodies are still warm, CoC woman is in surgery shooter is still on loose but Terry McAwful has already called for more gun control and back ground checks.

Talon167
08-26-15, 09:55
What the **** is the matter with these people. So sad for those two and their families/friends.

docsherm
08-26-15, 10:23
I bet it was a gun free zone.......

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 10:27
Very sad news I woke up to this morning. They didn't stand a chance from what I saw in the video.

Humanity continues to disappoint.

WillBrink
08-26-15, 10:32
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/26/us-usa-shooting-virginia-idUSKCN0QV1HY20150826

Reporter and cameraman killed while filming piece this morning.
Pretty crazy.

Footage can be found on YouTube.

I heard. My first thought was if it was indeed random, we're all fu^%3ed. But, as expected, it was not random and they were targeted by an ex employee. Personally, not going to watch the footage

Firefly
08-26-15, 10:39
Saw the videos and clips of the tweets.
It was a racially motivated hate crime.

Ambushing a news girl, an old lady, and a cameraman.
Real man, this guy. I hope he gets Remingtoned.

Ick
08-26-15, 10:42
Strange. My initial thought was that it is Madison related. I wonder.

OH58D
08-26-15, 10:43
Gunman, Vester Lee Flanagan recorded the shooting himself and uploaded it to his Facebook Page. Looks like he was using a Glock and shot the reporter first with several rounds before she ran away.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 10:48
Jesus Christ

Renegade
08-26-15, 10:49
Shooter just killed himself

FPS video

Graphic NSFW

https://youtu.be/cWeO2dbpp9Q

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 10:51

FPS video

Graphic

NSFW...

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 10:52

FPS video

Graphic NSFW

Damn...... Hadn't seen that video.

Failure2Stop
08-26-15, 10:55
Shooter suicide.
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/law-enforcement-investigating-incident-at-bridgewater-plaza/34923086

Flanigan killed himself near mile marker 17 on I-66 around 11:25 a.m. Wednesday.

JulyAZ
08-26-15, 10:56

FPS video

Graphic NSFW

Holy hell this was one sick bastard to record it and post the video himself. Not long until that video gets pulled. And it should be. That was bad. No one noticed him brandishing that weapon maybe if someone did they could have stopped him. That was harsh. May the Victims rest in peace. They never had a chance.

skijunkie55
08-26-15, 10:57

FPS video

Graphic NSFW

what the actual ****....

Never thought i'd see that in America.

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 10:57
This guy offed himself about 15 minutes from where I'm sitting right now.

Alex V
08-26-15, 10:59
Been trying to follow this all morning. Terrible, just terrible.

Wonder if the DOJ will investigate this as a hate crime? Pfff

Renegade
08-26-15, 10:59
what the actual ****....

You will see it again. This is going to be the new norm for killers....

Firefly
08-26-15, 11:03
Well he apparently killed himself thereby depriving anyone the pleasure of getting some and avenging the people he killed.

Why don't these people just kill themselves or get over it. Don't involve other people. It has nothing to do with guns and punishing law abiding citizens isn't the answer.

There is a lot of things that go on that I don't like but, as the say, FIDO. Life goes on.

I'm sure people in the media will try to excuse the shooter and race will be brought up.

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 11:04
what the actual ****....

People live streaming crimes is becoming more and more common.

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 11:08
The news is currently reporting this guy may have botched his suicide and is in critical condition.

skijunkie55
08-26-15, 11:09
The news is currently reporting this guy may have botched his suicide and is in critical condition.

Oh i hope so... just so he can be executed later.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 11:11
Gunman, Vester Lee Flanagan recorded the shooting himself and uploaded it to his Facebook Page. Looks like he was using a Glock and shot the reporter first with several rounds before she ran away.

Glock, Inc., would be wealthy(ier),. if they got a dollar every time a Glock was used in a mass shooting...

JulyAZ
08-26-15, 11:15
Glock, Inc., would be wealthy(ier),. if they got a dollar every time a Glock was used in a mass shooting...

They get more than that... People fear buy. They'll sell a lot of guns today. People buy based on emotions which profits the industry like election season, But we all know this.

soulezoo
08-26-15, 11:18
video has been removed

FPS video

Graphic NSFW

OH58D
08-26-15, 11:21
After looking at the shooter's GoPro video again, he seems to have hit her at least twice before she could run away. 9mm Glock?

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 11:23
After looking at the shooter's GoPro video again, he seems to have hit her at least twice before she could run away. 9mm Glock?

Glock for sure, with stock sights, and it looked brand new. Very likely a 9mm.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 11:25
Ordinarily, the MSM will not provide a lot of coverage for a black-on-white shooting, but in this case, they have to, given the victims were journalists.

Sam
08-26-15, 11:26
The shooter's video showed that the female reporter and the woman being interviewed were oblivious, the killer pointed the glock at them for a few seconds, then the gun disappeared, then it came up again to shoot. But no one paid no mind.

Whatever you're doing, you have to be aware of your surrounding. But it's not like they could have done anything except start running when they first see the gun, he would still shoot them down anyway.

tb-av
08-26-15, 11:27
Shooter still alive as of 12:25. Not dead from shooting self.

Ryno12
08-26-15, 11:29
Ordinarily, the MSM will not provide a lot of coverage for a black-on-white shooting, but in this case, they have to, given the victims were journalists.

It'll still be considered workplace violence.

OH58D
08-26-15, 11:29
I just hope this doesn't start a new trend of on-air reporter killings. This Country is going off the rails fast.

WickedWillis
08-26-15, 11:34
That video put knots in my stomach. Situational awareness is paramount. I am terribly sorry for the family and friends of these people, so damn sad. The world seems to spin more ****ed up things daily.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 11:41
That video put knots in my stomach. Situational awareness is paramount. I am terribly sorry for the family and friends of these people, so damn sad. The world seems to spin more ****ed up things daily.

This is to be expected, given that God is removed from our schools and government.

skijunkie55
08-26-15, 11:44
Is it just me or did anyone's facebook news feed (if you use it) just magically vanish with any report of this story?

WickedWillis
08-26-15, 11:49
This is to be expected, given that God is removed from our schools and government.

Yeah, the level of evil that continues to perpetuate itself in small and large scale is appalling. It is at it's root, evil people and evil groups doing wicked things unchecked. Whether you believe in a higher power or not, you can't deny the facts that bad people are doing bead things at an alarming rate lately.

Is it just me or did anyone's facebook news feed (if you use it) just magically vanish with any report of this story?

I noticed this as well. Started commenting on a post about it, by the time I had finished and tried to post my comment, the post was "no longer available".

SilverBullet432
08-26-15, 11:50
Such a tragedy and the left is already screaming BAN NOW!!

WickedWillis
08-26-15, 11:51
Such a tragedy and the left is already screaming BAN NOW!!

But have sure laid off that accelerator since they found out the shooter was Black

Failure2Stop
08-26-15, 12:02

Shooter still alive as of 12:25. Not dead from shooting self.

Happy to hear!
May he be crushed slowly under the wheel of justice.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 12:02
Let no crissi go to waste

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe began pushing for stricter gun control in his first interview only hours after the shooting murder of two WDBJ reporters on live television.

McAuliffe announced in an interview with local radio station WTOP that police were in pursuit of the suspect and he would be arrested shortly. But he then pivoted to the issue of guns in America. “It goes back to what I’ve talked about for a long time: there are too many guns in the hands of people who should not have guns.”

“This is why I’ve long advocated for background checks,” he continued. “I’m a gun owner, I’m a hunter, but you know what? I went through background checks myself in order to get it.”

“We’ve got to come together, there is too much gun violence in the United States of America,” McAuliffe concluded.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/virginia-governor-pushes-gun-control-during-interview-on-journalists-murders/

Doc. Holiday
08-26-15, 12:03
The shooter's video showed that the female reporter and the woman being interviewed were oblivious, the killer pointed the glock at them for a few seconds, then the gun disappeared, then it came up again to shoot. But no one paid no mind.

Whatever you're doing, you have to be aware of your surrounding. But it's not like they could have done anything except start running when they first see the gun, he would still shoot them down anyway.

I saw the cameraman footage but where did you see his own footage?

JulyAZ
08-26-15, 12:09
NSFW
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/e06krez1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 12:10

I wouldn't recommend watching it, but if you search on liveleak you'll find it.

t1tan
08-26-15, 12:10

You have got to be ****ing kidding. Not allowing fairy tales to be taught as truth in school and no government policy based on barbaric Bronze Age bullshit = people doing bad things?

Read your book again and pay attention to the bad things happening because of God

JulyAZ
08-26-15, 12:13
You have got to be ****ing kidding. Not allowing fairy tales to be taught as truth in school and no government policy based on barbaric Bronze Age bullshit = people doing bad things?

Read your book again and pay attention to the bad things happening because of God

Let's not go there...

I've read the bible, Torah, and the Qur'an. Got more than a few religious college courses under my belt.

It isn't a argument worth having

Failure2Stop
08-26-15, 12:14

He tweeted it, looks like the video was pulled.
Summary:
He approached from the reporter's back right, down a catwalk that intersects with the platform that the interview was being conducted on.
He was within a few feet of the reporter and cameraman, between and behind them.
He pulled the pistol out, one-handed, with his right hand and waved it around a little, initially pointing directly at the reporter.
From the interviewee's position, the shooter was to her front left; inside her field of view.
He repositioned slightly behind the cameraman, just off his left shoulder.
He returned to his first position, roughly between the reporter and cameraman, and opened fire directly toward the reporter, and while she fled screaming.
At this point the shooter's video cuts out and several additional shots are heard along with screaming.

Can't adequately describe the feeling of helpless rage that seeing it play out brings.

Sam
08-26-15, 12:16
Killer's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_AhFxhznPI

Still up for now.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 12:19

Agreed. WTF do people think putting religon in school really think would do. He killed them because he's a crazy racist, not becuase someone didn't shove the bible down his throat...

Doc. Holiday
08-26-15, 12:22
Thanks. Wow...makes me sick to my stomach.

SilverBullet432
Killer's video:

Still up for now.

That guy looks very white man...

Renegade
Killer's video:

Still up for now.

Off topic but why do they blur left and right sides of video?

Eurodriver
08-26-15, 12:23
Very sad news I woke up to this morning. They didn't stand a chance from what I saw in the video.

Humanity continues to disappoint.

Uhhh...what video did YOU see?

Cuz I watched the shooter's gopro video (on youtube) and they were COMPLETELY oblivious to their surroundings! The dude is literally pointing a gun at the reporter's head for approximately 10 seconds while the interviewee is FACING the gunman but they didn't even LOOK!

7.62NATO
I counted 15 shots. That leads me to believe G17 or G19 is likely the shooter's weapon.

SilverBullet432
He tweeted it, looks like the video was pulled.
Summary:
He approached from the reporter's back right, down a catwalk that intersects with the platform that the interview was being conducted on.
He was within a few feet of the reporter and cameraman, between and behind them.
He pulled the pistol out, one-handed, with his right hand and waved it around a little, initially pointing directly at the reporter.
From the interviewee's position, the shooter was to her front left; inside her field of view.
He repositioned slightly behind the cameraman, just off his left shoulder.
He returned to his first position, roughly between the reporter and cameraman, and opened fire directly toward the reporter, and while she fled screaming.
At this point the shooter's video cuts out and several additional shots are heard along with screaming.

Can't adequately describe the feeling of helpless rage that seeing it play out brings.

Just goes to show how important situational awareness is. Sad day... :(

Firefly
I'm sure no background check would've prevented this.
It was cold blooded, selfish murder and it happened.

If he survives, he'll have a long trial and won't get the death penalty. Even if he does it'll be a while.

That's the problem with the modern world. Something really bad happens and we rush to treat symptoms to something that couldn't be helped.

Instead of not wasting crises, why can't the politicians lay off and let people bury their dead and grieve for once?

Also, bringing in religion or lack thereof is kinda touchy on matters like this.

Renegade
08-26-15, 12:25

Cuz I watched the shooter's gopro video (on youtube) and they were COMPLETELY oblivious to their surroundings! The dude is literally pointing a gun at the reporter's head for approximately 10 seconds while the interviewee is FACING the gunman but they didn't even LOOK!

23 seconds between when he pointed gun at reporter and started shooting.

Eurodriver
08-26-15, 12:27
That guy looks very white man...

Sarcasm? Dude is like Uncle Phil's twin

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 12:29

When I posted that I had only seen the broadcast video and not the shooters pov video.

Sam
08-26-15, 12:31
Off topic but why do they blur left and right sides of video?

Same video, same view. The video was shot in vertical format so if the real view is the one seen in the middle. The "blurred" portions on the left and right is simply a full screen view of the skinny video. No additional details were hidden or revealed in the blurred portions.

Firefly
08-26-15, 12:32
The GoPro video was sick. It was like Silence of the Lambs where dude has on NODs and flags Jodie Foster with a Python and reaches out at her and she doesn't even know it.

Renegade
08-26-15, 12:33
Same video, same view. The video was shot in vertical format so if the real view is the one seen in the middle. The "blurred" portions on the left and right is simply a full screen view of the skinny video. No additional details were hidden or revealed in the blurred portions.

Thanks I have seen this in other videos and never understood why.

Obviously a cell phone then and not a gopro, which would explain why it was uploaded so fast.

Ryno12
08-26-15, 12:35
Thanks I have seen this in other videos and never understood why.

Obviously a cell phone then and not a gopro, which would explain why it was uploaded so fast.

Yep, cell phone.

The blurring has always bugged me & I find it distracting whenever they do that unnecessary edit.

hatidua
08-26-15, 12:37

-The cameraman is not going to be focusing on anything but what is through the lens (non-dominant eye likely closed the entire time)
-The interviewer is trained to maintain constant eye contact with the subject (not the multitude of hecklers of whom there are many nowadays)
-The interviewee is likely somewhat nervous as they are on live TV, which is probably not a daily occurrence for them

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 12:39
Agreed. WTF do people think putting religon in school really think would do. He killed them because he's a crazy racist, not becuase someone didn't shove the bible down his throat...

Teaching our children about the sanctity of life, codes of moral conduct, and our God-given rights surely can have no positive impact on this nation...

A nation that rejects God, who has so clearly revealed himself to us, turns to the worship of idols, and THAT clearly is not working real well.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 12:42
This story is all over the place.

Did Vester Lee Flanagan II, aka Bryce Williams film his suicide attempt with a GoPro as well?

FYI here is the oxygen thief's personal YouTube channel and a collection of some of his reports. He had been employed by a string of TV stations and was regarded as a big joke, a clown. Former co-workers are claiming he was paranoid and had people out to get him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCWMAlJdvb4

Ryno12
08-26-15, 12:44
Nobody is going to convince anyone else about their personal religious beliefs. All it's going to do is start arguments & ultimately get the thread locked.

Let's drop it.

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 12:45
Nobody is going to convince anyone else about their personal religious beliefs. All it's going to do is start arguments & ultimately get the thread locked.

Let's drop it.

Agreed

WillBrink
08-26-15, 12:49

Let's drop it.

Agreed

This.

t1tan
08-26-15, 12:50
Teaching our children about the sanctity of life, codes of moral conduct, and our God-given rights surely can have no positive impact on this nation...

A nation that rejects God, who has so clearly revealed himself to us, turns to the worship of idols, and THAT clearly is not working real well.

So this doesn't get further sidetracked this will be my last comment as far as religion being brought into this discussion.

If you're teaching morals based on any god(s), especially the christian god, that's ****ed, then again the religious like to pick and choose and pretend all the horrible immoral stuff their god commands isn't really there.

Keep that shit to yourself and your children to indoctrinate, not other peoples.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 12:54
Meanwhile back on TOPIC . . .

I surmise it was bound to happen, a shooter filming themselves with a GoPro. Now the next copycat school/theater shooter will have to up the ante. Sounds like something ISIS would do as well.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 13:00
Interesting perspective, and no doubt something of which we'll see more and more.

There is a growing audience of members in our society that have a strong appetite for violence, and I suggest to you that future mass-shootings will be uploaded, and available for viewing, in real-time.

George W. Foresman, a former top state and national homeland security official, said the suspect's use of technology to film and immediately broadcast the fatal shooting of a TV news reporter and photographer is no different than the tactics used by ISIS and other terrorist organizations that public execute their hostages.

“What you’re seeking to do is instill fear and/or send a message,” said Foresman... “...The mediums are available today to do that like never before.”

Foresman said social media and Internet enable - and may even encourage – people to commit horrific acts publicly.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/article_31fae59c-1584-50a4-bd7e-5d717ab5a52e.html

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 13:02
So this doesn't get further sidetracked this will be my last comment as far as religion being brought into this discussion.

If you're teaching morals based on any god(s), especially the christian god, that's ****ed, then again the religious like to pick and choose and pretend all the horrible immoral stuff their god commands isn't really there.

Keep that shit to yourself and your children to indoctrinate, not other peoples.

Your need to use crass language negates your argument, of which I can't really make much sense. We'll leave it at that.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 13:08

Well I didn't see God come and save anyone...

I live my life day to day treating people how I expect to be treated. With repsect, caring, and compassion. That's because I'm not a dirt bag and not becuase of who my parents raised me to worship.

We are good people becuase of who we are and how were raised, not because of what we fear our punishment will be after death.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 13:08
Good article showing this douche bag's work history. Apparently this guy was his own biggest fan, and anyone that didn't agree with him was RACIST.

This was a HATE CRIME!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/vester-lee-flanagan-ii-named-suspect-live-tv-shootings-virginia-n416331

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 13:20
Vester Lee Flanagan II was an angry man, with a history of work-related problems attributed to his anger outbursts.

Interestingly, he shot, and pointed the Glock at for sometime before firing, the female reporter first, indicating she may have been his primary target, for unknown reasons at this time.

It is likely he obtained the firearm legally; the investigation will definitively reveal this in due time.

Mental illness, of which severe anger is one, can often go untreated for a long time. Perhaps he had a mental health history. The facts remain to be seen.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 13:26
perp expired

Eurodriver
08-26-15, 13:26
When I posted that I had only seen the broadcast video and not the shooters pov video.

I didnt mean to call you out like that. I was just so utterly shocked at the interviewer/ee's lack of observation to their surroundings.

hatidua, you make a good point but if you watch the video he appears to be within 3 feet of her facing pointing a glock at her. Insane!

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 13:30
Perp had admiration for previous mass-shooters, and claims he was gay.

A man claiming to be Bryce Williams called ABC News over the last few weeks, saying he wanted to pitch a story, and wanted to fax information. He never told ABC News what the story was. This morning, a fax was in the machine (time stamped 8:26 a.m.) almost two hours after the shooting. A little after 10 a.m., he called again, and introduced himself as Bryce, but also said his legal name was Vester Lee Flanagan, and that he shot two people this morning. While on the phone, he said authorities are “after me,” and “all over the place.” He hung up. ABC News contacted the authorities immediately and provided them with the fax.

In the 23-page document faxed to ABC News, the writer says “MY NAME IS BRYCE WILLIAMS” and his legal name is Vester Lee Flanagan II” He writes what triggered today’s carnage was his reaction to the racism of the Charleston church shooting:

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.

In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances. In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family”.

--He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work. --He says he has been attacked by black men and white females. --He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man

“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

WillBrink
08-26-15, 13:30
Vester Lee Flanagan II was an angry man, with a history of work-related problems attributed to his anger outbursts.

Interestingly, he shot, and pointed the Glock at for sometime before firing, the female reporter first, indicating she may have been his primary target, for unknown reasons at this time.

It is likely he obtained the firearm legally; the investigation will definitively reveal this in due time.

Mental illness, of which severe anger is one, can often go untreated for a long time. Perhaps he had a mental health history. The facts remain to be seen.

Which exposes something being exposed over and over again via these high profile events and ignored: the mental health care system in the US is totally utterly broken and has been for a long time. It's considered too big a problem to even address, so it's ignored decade after decade and short term feel good fixes like gun control are thrown out to keep the focus on the tool used vs the person using it.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 13:42
He posted on twitter about it being racially motivated and the news is still stuttering about not knowing motive, but when the Charleston SC shooting happened it was imediatly reported.

WickedWillis
08-26-15, 13:49
He posted on twitter about it being racially motivated and the news is still stuttering about not knowing motive, but when the Charleston SC shooting happened it was imediatly reported.

Because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 13:54
I'm sick and tired of hearing "mental health". This was an evil hateful act period. Everyone gets angry/scared/upset/lonely/hurt/ at some point in their lifetime.

hatidua
08-26-15, 13:59

The news can say whatever they want, -they aren't convincing anyone, of any race, that it wasn't race related.

Renegade
08-26-15, 14:00
perp expired

Another Black Victim of Racism dies in Police Custody.

Black Lives Matter will be protesting tonight!

Jaysop
08-26-15, 14:00
Because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Watching CNN at least most of the attention is on the victims and not the shit head.

It's to bad he killed himself, he doesn't deserve to go easy like that.

Caeser25
08-26-15, 14:01
Too many generations of insuring the ****ed in the head can survive and reproduce.

Outside of mental institutions.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 14:02
The news can say whatever they want, -they aren't convincing anyone, of any race, that it wasn't race related.

Of course they're not, but if race was reversed it would be a completely different story.

556BlackRifle
08-26-15, 14:08
Very sad to see a crazy man end two and possibly three lives (Not including himself). Saw the press conference this morning with Josh Earnest putting the 0bama anti-gun spin on it. They will never let a tragedy go to waste.

May the innocent victims RIP.

hatidua
08-26-15, 14:25
Of course they're not, but if race was reversed it would be a completely different story.

No doubt. If some white person blasted two BET employees on live TV, it'd be national headline news for the next six months. This one will be off the networks a week from now.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 14:26
Here goes Clinton going on about gun control. Somehow this is the doing of the gun not the doing of the person...

I wonder if she really feels that is appropriate or just an opportunist. She's an intelligent person who I have to imagine understands that's pretty disrespectful pushing an agenda.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 14:38
Very sad to see a crazy man end two and possibly three lives (Not including himself).

He wasn't "crazy" and it sure isn't very sad that he ended his own life. Too bad he didn't do it before he murdered his innocent victims the ****ing coward.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 14:40
She's an intelligent person who I have to imagine understands that's pretty disrespectful pushing an agenda.

First she isn't an intelligent person and second she cares not about anyone else's respect. Her agenda, her partner's, and her ilk always have and always will push disarmament of the American people.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 14:47
This murderer was a homosexual.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-15, 14:48
Here goes Clinton going on about gun control. Somehow this is the doing of the gun not the doing of the person...

I wonder if she really feels that is appropriate or just an opportunist. She's an intelligent person who I have to imagine understands that's pretty disrespectful pushing an agenda.

Touting answers that have nothing to do with the question. Everyone of her points wouldn't have prevented this, but everyone nods.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 14:49
This murderer was a homosexual.

What does that have to do with anything?

docsherm
08-26-15, 14:53
What does that have to do with anything?

Another "protected" class that the media won't touch........black and gay. I am sure the media will call him a hero for what he had to endure from " those" people.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 14:54
Another "protected" class that the media won't touch........black and gay. I am sure the media will call him a hero for what he had to endure from " those" people.

Exactly my point.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 15:01

Yup, remember the guy who shot up DPD headquarters with an armored van. One news anchor said he was "courageous".

skijunkie55
08-26-15, 15:02
Next we'll find out he was in the process of hormone therapy on his way to becoming a she, and we'll have the PC trifecta embodied in one person!

Jaysop
08-26-15, 15:02

Bullshit. He killed them because they were white and was black. I doubt his sexual preference will be a topic.

I don't think people could stoop so low to say he's a hero of his cause.

Firefly
08-26-15, 15:06
Another unique, irreplacable snowflake who was taken from us far too soon by those evil white racists who had the temerity to stand in front of his bullets. Bullets fired from an evil gun that possessed him to buy it because of the NRA, and then he died in police custody because no one saved him. Because Black Lives Matter. I can't breathe. Hands up, Don't Shoot. Rainbow Flags. Confederate flag caused this.

And there are people who will say and believe that without sarcasm.

I....almost take a certain level of pride in knowing if I ever went out on a fit that they would send in a Ranger Team where every guy has a Carl Gustavs or guys armed with flamethrowers to scorch me alive in my 'compound'. It means in a weird way I'm given some credit for not needing to be 'helped' in life.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 15:12
Bullshit. He killed them because they were white and was black. I doubt his sexual preference will be a topic.

Not sure how much you have read or watched on this but the reasons he posted for what he did on Twitter and Facebook was because he felt everyone was racist and homophobic. The reporter and cameraman he shot were justified in his eyes cause they offended him.

Talon167
08-26-15, 15:16
I really wish the news would stop posting the photos and names of these assholes. I think that's part of the reason why they do it... for the fame.

Can't wait for Al Sharpton to weigh in on this. :rolleyes:

Waylander
08-26-15, 15:28
He supposedly posted that the lady reporter was racist and the cameraman filed a complaint against him (has to be a racist). I'm sure it has nothing to do with his severe problems.

It's sad but the first thing I thought after reading that was that the only way the DOJ, Prez, Gov, etc. would get involved is to find people that will claim that the whites were racists and wronged the shooter.

jpmuscle
08-26-15, 15:32
This while thing is just disgusting...

Ryno12
08-26-15, 15:35
He supposedly posted that the lady reporter was racist and the cameraman filed a complaint against him (has to be a racist). I'm sure it has nothing to do with his severe problems.

It's sad but the first thing I thought after reading that was that the only way the DOJ, Prez, Gov, etc. would get involved is to find people that will claim that the whites were racists and wronged the shooter.

Yep. This will be a case of a workplace violence shooting that was caused directly by his white, racists coworkers.

WillBrink
08-26-15, 15:38
I really wish the news would stop posting the photos and names of these assholes. I think that's part of the reason why they do it... for the fame.

That is a fact. I posted this before:

"The quest for notoriety and infamy is a well known motivating factor in mass killings and violent copycat crimes. In an effort to reduce future tragedies, we CHALLENGE THE MEDIA – calling for RESPONSIBLE MEDIA COVERAGE FOR THE SAKE OF PUBLIC SAFETY when reporting on individuals who commit or attempt acts of rampage mass violence thereby depriving violent like minded individuals the media celebrity and media spotlight they so crave."

See:

http://nonotoriety.com/

Me, didn't watch the vid. I have no reason nor interest to see such a thing, and feel we just add future fuel for copy cats by watching, sharing, or commenting on such a vid. It was done to get attention, and the less attention these freaks get in their attempt to get famous the less likely they are to do it, and or, generate copy cats.

Jaysop
08-26-15, 15:43
Not sure how much you have read or watched on this but the reasons he posted for what he did on Twitter and Facebook was because he felt everyone was racist and homophobic. The reporter and cameraman he shot were justified in his eyes cause they offended him.

From what I've seen today watching the news nothing about him being gay was mentioned as his motive. His comments on social media and his lawsuits against former employees was about race. I could have missed the other parts about being gay as a motive though.
Hopefully then being reporters themselves will make the reporting of the murders more honest and not gutless ratings hunting.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 15:45

"The quest for notoriety and infamy is a well known motivating factor in mass killings and violent copycat crimes. In an effort to reduce future tragedies, we CHALLENGE THE MEDIA – calling for RESPONSIBLE MEDIA COVERAGE FOR THE SAKE OF PUBLIC SAFETY when reporting on individuals who commit or attempt acts of rampage mass violence thereby depriving violent like minded individuals the media celebrity and media spotlight they so crave."

See:

Me, didn't watch the vid. I have no reason nor interest to see such a thing, and feel we just add future fuel for copy cats by watching, sharing, or commenting on such a vid. It was done to get attention, and the less attention these freaks get in their attempt to get famous the less likely they are to do it, and or, generate copy cats.

I agree, as long as it is not a forced silence for the sake of "public safety." Any forced silencing of the media is a 1A violation.

soulezoo
08-26-15, 15:45
From what I've seen today watching the news nothing about him being gay was mentioned as his motive. His comments on social media and his lawsuits against former employees was about race. I could have missed the other parts about being gay as a motive though.
Hopefully then being reporters themselves will make the reporting of the murders more honest and not gutless ratings hunting.

You need to read the missive he faxed to the network... that is where he spells out his gayness and complains of being mistreated by "white women and black men"

PD Sgt.
08-26-15, 15:54
W

Watching the shooter's video, when he points the pistol at the reporter the first time, it sounds like he says "Bitch" just audibly enough to be picked up by the phone. It then appears he waited for the cameraman to turn and put the interview in his frame before he began firing.

Malice aforethought, purposeful staging/waiting for the greatest effect to the live feed, flight, and the coward's way out. I see no mental illness, just evil.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 16:03
W

Watching the shooter's video, when he points the pistol at the reporter the first time, it sounds like he says "Bitch" just audibly enough to be picked up by the phone. It then appears he waited for the cameraman to turn and put the interview in his frame before he began firing.

Malice aforethought, purposeful staging/waiting for the greatest effect to the live feed, flight, and the coward's way out. I see no mental illness, just evil.

Mental illness does not prevent an individual from perpetrating a premeditated crime. In fact, many times, premeditated murderers suffer from psychoses or mood disorders. No doubt, though, this man acted evilly.

titsonritz
08-26-15, 16:04
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=abb_1440602969

video has been removed

Man that took no time at all.

Let no crissi go to waste

http://www.mediaite.com/online/virginia-governor-pushes-gun-control-during-interview-on-journalists-murders/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR3t7j2tUec

See:

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 16:07
W

I copy the "bitch" statement. There is a lot of anger in his voice.

Talon167
08-26-15, 16:08

See:

Yea, but the news makes more money on it this way and that's more important.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 16:08
Yea, but the news makes more money on it this way and that's more important to Wall Street.

Fixed it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-15, 16:45
Is Barry going to take some of the blame for instigating racial animus in the wake of the Charleston shootings? That seems to be the trigger here.

Saw someone on MSNobodySees (it was on in the gym) and a guy had a funny comment that these guys never can run under 5 pages for their manifestos. Not a Gettysburg address style one to be found..

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 16:52
Is Barry going to take some of the blame for instigating racial animus in the wake of the Charleston shootings? That seems to be the trigger here.

Saw someone on MSNobodySees (it was on in the gym) and a guy had a funny comment that these guys never can run under 5 pages for their manifestos. Not a Gettysburg address style one to be found..

So much paper wasted . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JR6xt9S02o

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-15, 16:59
‘What sent me over the top was the church shooting’: On-air killer wanted a ‘race war’

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting,” he wrote in a 23-page fax sent to the news outlet. “And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them. As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!”

Williams added that Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to target on-air reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward during a live TV segment in Moneta, Va.

In his manifesto, Williams quoted the Virginia Tech mass killer and expressed admiration for the Columbine High School shooters.

“Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there,” he wrote. “He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.”

http://nypost.com/2015/08/26/on-air-killer-wanted-race-war-after-charleston-massacre/

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 17:04
Big Brother Technology allowed VA State Police to find the alleged shooter.

License plate reader technology picked up Vester Lee Flanagan’s car after he shot and killed two TV journalists in Virginia early on Wednesday.

A license plate reader in the vehicle of Virginia State Trooper Pamela Neff picked up Flanagan’s Chevrolet on Interstate 66 at approximately 11:20 a.m. ET.

During a press conference Neff explained that the car was quickly identified after she entered its details into her license plate reader. "As soon as it was entered, it came up with a positive hit that that vehicle just passed me less than three minutes earlier," she said. "I let my dispatch know that the vehicle has passed me and I attempted to catch up with the vehicle, which was travelling eastbound on 66."

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/08/26/license-plate-reader-technology-picked-up-virginia-shooters-car/?intcmp=hpbt3

JBecker 72
08-26-15, 17:18
I see those plate readers on a lot of police cars here in VA. Both on local PD cars, and state trooper cars.

Firefly
08-26-15, 17:42
Being constructive here. I've vented and been slightly snarky but serious question:

Had they seen him and noticed him before he initially flagged them, what could they have done?

You're a waifish blonde chick doing a fluff piece for morning news. Your cameraman is a husky fellow but is carrying a bulky camera. You notice an angry looking former employee stalking about with his smartphone initially. What can you do?

I doubt she's going to do her news wearing a Glock 19 or her cameraman. I doubt they will send armed security with the news people as it wouldn't be cost effective and crazy people don't happen everyday. The police won't accompany the news as it would be a drain on resources.

On her left leg she either had a brace or mic equipment. Part of me sorta hoped it was a holdout piece but it wasn't.

Every time I watch, I wargame it and don't see how aside from being visibly armed or even noticing him approach would have come out with a happy ending. If someone else sees something I don't please share and offer input.

A straight up ambush is a straight up ambush.

Another thing I'm sick of are these yahoos claiming to want a race war. No you do not. It would be absurdly one-sided and gruesomely violent. It would make Kosovo look pretty tame. There is a lot of unspoken disdain that goes unspoken out of politeness and civility.
Not weakness. That can not be stressed enough.

So my Pollyanna wish is for everyone to appreciate that we live in a great developed nation where poor people have iPhones and on average you can walk down the street without getting sniped or mortared. That, no, not everyone is going to solely like you for how you look or who you have sex with. They don't have to and shouldn't be forced to. And by the by, join the club. I know there are places that wouldn't have me and people who won't like me for whatever retarded reason. Oh well. Life will somehow go on. And I'll still find a way to be happy.

SilverBullet432
08-26-15, 17:45
Just heard the STUPIDEST thing i have ever heard in my entire life on CNN radio:

"Just because you can have a gun, doesn't mean you should have one!" What a total and complete moron. idiot.

Renegade
08-26-15, 17:57
Being constructive here. I've vented and been slightly snarky but serious question:

Had they seen him and noticed him before he initially flagged them, what could they have done?

I have been present when wife, and 2 co-workers were interviewed, all at different times for different things. At all 3, there were multiple folks around watching, and of course me armed, others armed too. Nobody was going to sneak up on us.

In this interview, there was nobody else around. Early in am, nobody wanted to be there, or needed to be. On the other, hand when he showed up, that should have alerted them something was wrong. But they had gone live and reporter stayed focused on her job. Camerman was doing his panning, and subject was just focused on reporter.

Sometimes, shit happens.

SilverBullet432
08-26-15, 18:03
Shooter worked here in 95':

http://www.newswest9.com/story/29884240/gunman-kills-two-on-live-morning-tv-broadcast

PatrioticDisorder
08-26-15, 18:24
First she isn't an intelligent person and second she cares not about anyone else's respect. Her agenda, her partner's, and her ilk always have and always will push disarmament of the American people.
And I'll add she has a fledgling campaign and possible felony charges she is looking at. She can blab off at the mouth now however she wants, it's meaningless.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-15, 18:41
“What sent me over the top was the church shooting,” he wrote in a 23-page fax sent to the news outlet. “And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them. As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!”

Williams added that Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to target on-air reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward during a live TV segment in Moneta, Va.

Moses Rule: get big things like killing people in writing from a deity. And then keep them in a safe place.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-26-15, 18:43
We'll talk about that later.

WickedWillis
08-26-15, 18:43
Moses Rule: get big things like killing people in writing from a deity. And then keep them in a safe place.

This will probably keep the thread on the rails here.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 18:46
Who wants to bet he voted for our POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama?

Don't accept the bet! He was a Barack Hussein Obama supporter:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/27/00/2BB0A5B300000578-3212142-image-m-24_1440630863316.jpg

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3212142/The-human-tape-recorder-TV-murderer-criticized-bosses-appalling-journalistic-standards-reprimanded-wearing-Obama-badge-report-elections.html

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 18:50
Perp did not work well with photographers; hence likely the reason he killed one...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/26/23/2BB050BE00000578-3212142-image-a-13_1440629401024.jpg

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

WickedWillis
08-26-15, 18:53
Perp did not work well with photographers; hence likely the reason he killed one...

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

This is all very incriminating lol

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 18:59
Allegedly, this is video of the perp following a videographer.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7dd_1440613976

ChaseN
08-26-15, 18:59
So how long do those readers hold onto numbers? I don't mind if it's reading plates and comparing them looking for something. But if it's recording every car it's sees, I've got a problem with that.

This changes with the jurisdiction. I believe the information is kept long term in most places, and the PD storing the info is supposed to have a warrant to search that information in a criminal case.

So yes, it is being collected along with your credit and debit card transactions, ATM withdrawals, face to face bank cash transactions, cash transactions over 10k, cell phone location (via either GPS on a smart phone or radio tower triangulation on an older phone), phone records, emails, websites visited, etc....

We're ****ed any way you slice it :(

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 19:03
This changes with the jurisdiction. I believe the information is kept long term in most places, and the PD storing the info is supposed to have a warrant to search that information in a criminal case.

So yes, it is being collected along with your credit and debit card transactions, ATM withdrawals, face to face bank cash transactions, cash transactions over 10k, cell phone location (via either GPS on a smart phone or radio tower triangulation on an older phone), phone records, emails, websites visited, etc....

We're ****ed any way you slice it :(

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

ChaseN
08-26-15, 19:14
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

To my mind, one of the greatest threats to our privacy and liberty as citizens are the very tools we use to post on this website - literally EVERY thing we do is being tracked and recorded by our ISPs, email providers, cell phone providers, servers we arent even aware of that our information passes across, etc...and all this information is being legally collected by private companies pursuant to the user agreements we consent to when signing up with such services. The rub is, the majority of these companies will voluntarily give up your information on demand to the government, without a warrant or probable cause. And it is all legal for them to provide too, since our data belongs to the company providing us the service.

PD Sgt.
08-26-15, 19:24
Mental illness does not prevent an individual from perpetrating a premeditated crime. In fact, many times, premeditated murderers suffer from psychoses or mood disorders. No doubt, though, this man acted evilly.

Oh, I know, and obviously we cannot rule it out (with his death we will likely never know beyond speculation) but to me, from what little I have read and saw, I get the "rage/entitlement/failure/misdirected blame" vibe. There may be pathology to go along with it, or to further enable him in his actions, but IMHO that is not the engine driving the train.

carolvs
08-26-15, 19:37

Exactly. Stop making these losers into celebrities. Infamy is still fame.

556BlackRifle
08-26-15, 19:50
He wasn't "crazy" and it sure isn't very sad that he ended his own life. Too bad he didn't do it before he murdered his innocent victims the ****ing coward.

That's not what I said; It's sad that the reporter and the cameraman were killed. Don't know about the source / interviewee she may die as well. Sad for them not the POS shooter. F#ck the shooter. I'm glad he's dead and like you I wish he just took his own life instead of these innocent victims. This guy was definitely messed up in the head to think the crap he was thinking.

7.62NATO
08-26-15, 20:09
To re-cap:

- He voted for Barack Hussein
- He was homosexual
- He was a male escort (prostitute) and "made thousands"
- He killed his cats in the forest
- He himself said, "Yeah I'm all f----- up in the head"
- He was the victim of bullying and discrimination
- He decided to shoot white people because of Dylan Roof's actions in SC
- He said meds didn't help him
- He admired the Virginia Tech and Columbine High School killers
- He was paranoid and delusional
- He legally purchased the Glock 19 from a VA store (sorry, Barack Hussein Obama, your UBCs wouldn't have done shit)

Sources: multiple

jmoney
08-26-15, 20:13
To re-cap:

- He was homosexual
- He legally purchased the Glock 19 from a VA store (sorry, Barack Hussein Obama, your UBCs wouldn't have done shit)

And watching the media try and tap dance their way around this one has been interesting to say the least.

SteyrAUG
08-26-15, 21:03
To re-cap:

- He was homosexual

I think the primary issue was that he was indeed "f----- in the head."

Pretty much everything else on your list is either irrelevant or a symptom of being "f----- in the head."

There was clearly a pre existing problem, one for which he was put on medication. Obviously somebody failed to identify him as a genuine threat to others, or they once again just didn't do anything about it. Sometimes people with mental issues are seriously dangerous, and you can't always just give them pills and expect that to make them less dangerous.

Honu
08-26-15, 21:10
fixed a part and what HE said

To re-cap:

- He was homosexual
- He was the victim of bullying and discrimination by black men

Cincinnatus
08-26-15, 21:30
One irony is that he liked the Columbine slimeballs, who were neo-Nazi racists who killed on Hitler's birthday.

SteyrAUG
08-26-15, 21:39
One irony is that he liked the Columbine slimeballs, who were neo-Nazi racists who killed on Hitler's birthday.

Not sure reason and logic were big parts of what was going on in his head.

tb-av
08-26-15, 22:05
I have been present when wife, and 2 co-workers were interviewed, all at different times for different things. At all 3, there were multiple folks around watching, and of course me armed, others armed too. Nobody was going to sneak up on us.

In this interview, there was nobody else around. Early in am, nobody wanted to be there, or needed to be. On the other, hand when he showed up, that should have alerted them something was wrong. But they had gone live and reporter stayed focused on her job. Camerman was doing his panning, and subject was just focused on reporter.

Sometimes, shit happens.

In a place like that it would not be out of the question for someone to walk up and the expectation would be that was simply another shop keeper or such getting an early start.

However.. if you watch... he flags the news lady thinking she will look and scream, then the camera will pan to her. then he would shoot her. He was clearly trying to kill them live on camera. But unless they had security specifically watching for something like that, they never had a chance. It was basically an ambush.

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 00:53
That's not what I said; It's sad that the reporter and the cameraman were killed. Don't know about the source / interviewee she may die as well. Sad for them not the POS shooter. F#ck the shooter. I'm glad he's dead and like you I wish he just took his own life instead of these innocent victims. This guy was definitely messed up in the head to think the crap he was thinking.

Gottcha, redirecting fire.

I thought you were talking about the shooter and not the third victim (i.e. the lady being interviewed).

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 00:59
There was clearly a pre existing problem, one for which he was put on medication. Obviously somebody failed to identify him as a genuine threat to others, or they once again just didn't do anything about it. Sometimes people with mental issues are seriously dangerous, and you can't always just give them pills and expect that to make them less dangerous.

And this is why I CCW 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, 366 days a year.

Crazy, evil, mentally ill, criminally insane, racist, hetrophobic (yeah I just invented that) what have you . . . they are among us and nothing can stop all of them from harming others if they so choose to.

SteyrAUG
08-27-15, 01:18
In a place like that it would not be out of the question for someone to walk up and the expectation would be that was simply another shop keeper or such getting an early start.

However.. if you watch... he flags the news lady thinking she will look and scream, then the camera will pan to her. then he would shoot her. He was clearly trying to kill them live on camera. But unless they had security specifically watching for something like that, they never had a chance. It was basically an ambush.

Yeah, even if they had holstered Glocks and slung Uzi's I think they were all screwed. If anyone noticed the "first flag" shooting would have commenced from there rather than 8 seconds later.

Even cops get ambushed and killed when a determined attacker gives no warning. This guy was known to be problematic but it's not like he was on a terror watch list or anything. You really can't expect reporters and cameramen to have their head on a swivel when their job depends upon them doing focused work and doing it better than everyone else who'd like to have their job.

Sometime I think we forget there are people who can't live in condition orange. If some disgruntled former patient walked into a hospital and ambushed some doctor who was in the middle of surgery I swear somebody would fault the doctor for his poor situational awareness.

I would be nice if these victims happened to have a means to defend themselves. It would be nice if they somehow got some kind of warning, even just bad vibes and were able to prevent the assault and survive. I think everyone wants that for every innocent victim. But the world doesn't always work like that so times the deck is just stacked too hard against you.

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 01:27
Yeah, even if they had holstered Glocks and slung Uzi's I think they were all screwed. If anyone noticed the "first flag" shooting would have commenced from there rather than 8 seconds later.

Even cops get ambushed and killed when a determined attacker gives no warning. This guy was known to be problematic but it's not like he was on a terror watch list or anything. You really can't expect reporters and cameramen to have their head on a swivel when their job depends upon them doing focused work and doing it better than everyone else who'd like to have their job.

Sometime I think we forget there are people who can't live in condition orange. If some disgruntled former patient walked into a hospital and ambushed some doctor who was in the middle of surgery I swear somebody would fault the doctor for his poor situational awareness.

I would be nice if these victims happened to have a means to defend themselves. It would be nice if they somehow got some kind of warning, even just bad vibes and were able to prevent the assault and survive. I think everyone wants that for every innocent victim. But the world doesn't always work like that so times the deck is just stacked too hard against you.

This is spot on an mirrors my thoughts when I first read posts about the reporter and cameraman were oblivious to this guy. They were focused doing their job literally live on the air. They were murdered, typically when someone murders someone else they don't inform them of their intentions. My above post was not directed toward the news crew that they should have CCW, merely my own lifestyle as no mental health system, NICS background check, etc. can prevent crime.

SteyrAUG
08-27-15, 01:42
This is spot on an mirrors my thoughts when I first read posts about the reporter and cameraman were oblivious to this guy. They were focused doing their job literally live on the air. They were murdered, typically when someone murders someone else they don't inform them of their intentions. My above post was not directed toward the news crew that they should have CCW, merely my own lifestyle as no mental health system, NICS background check, etc. can prevent crime.

I understood that. Wasn't disagreeing with you in any way.

wetidlerjr
08-27-15, 06:53
The POTUS has already, through his spokesman, again advocated punishing everybody that didn't commit this crime.

The_War_Wagon
08-27-15, 07:33
The larger question - yet to be answered by Whinestein, Schnauzer, Chuckles, & the usual gang of idiots, IS: Where IS Gay Black Man Control, Inc., when you NEED them?! :rolleyes:

Clearly, NO ONE "needs," a large capacity, crazy, gay, black man! :nono:

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-27-15, 07:38
The POTUS has already, through his spokesman, again advocated punishing everybody that didn't commit this crime.

Progressives are crazy. Like building bridges to fight a flood- their solutions have nothing to do with what would solve the problem.

Run the Pareto analysis on gun deaths and you come back with suicides and gang violence but their solutions don't actually address the problems. I'm sure some of the gun grabbers like Soros and Blomberg are doing it out of the concept of disarming us because of their collectivist mindest. Most of the other useless idiots are for gun grabbing because they don't have guns and it won't affect them. People love simple solutions that don't directly affect them. Add in the MSM trying to make it that you are going to be shot by a white supremacist at any moment if we don't control little plastic boxes, pistol grips, bayonet lugs and Universal Bullshit Checks.

Firefly
08-27-15, 07:50
See, everyone blames the NRA whenever a gun is involved, but to blame the NAACP whenever a black person is involved would be considered racist and absurd. Yet, it's kind of the same concept.

As for disarmament, I'd rather take my chances against a random wacko than be herded into an oven or re-education camp. Because even if I were gunned down mercilessly and unaware out in the world that way, at least I'd still have some dignity.

gunrunner505
08-27-15, 10:01
Waiting on the riots.....

Oh wait.

Talon167
08-27-15, 10:09

Oh wait.

Also waiting for #whiteworkingclasslivesmatter to take off.

Oh wait...

7.62NATO
08-27-15, 10:11
Bryce Williams was Obama's son. This administration's policies breed resentment, anger, hatred, and divisiveness, often resulting in violence.

Waylander
08-27-15, 10:26
Wrong thread...

Sam
08-27-15, 10:54

Oh wait.

Maybe the looting will start at the Cabelas, iphone store, Ann Taylor, Brooks brothers.

Caeser25
08-27-15, 11:05
Maybe the looting will start at the Cabelas, iphone store, Ann Taylor, Brooks brothers.

Let's start burning gay pride flags and start looting Joseph A Banks.

jpmuscle
08-27-15, 11:19
Let's start burning gay pride flags and start looting Joseph A Banks.
I was just there yesterday. Paid in cash to boot.. I could have sparked a revolution!! Damn...

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 11:32
Bryce Williams was Obama's son.

:lol:

He claimed Trayvon, why not this guy?

Firefly
08-27-15, 12:54
This is almost like Heathers. Where people are doing horrid things just to get attention.

Averageman
08-27-15, 13:00
The guy had quiet a history.
Referred to mental health counseling by a Supervisor. Made several threats of physical violence against co-workers and was known to run roughshod over co-workers in the News Room.
Yup, lets blame the gun.
This guy was nuttier than a basket of squirrel turds and everyone was afraid of him because he has a protected sexual orientation and race.
Sorry progressives, you own this one.

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 13:12
everyone was afraid of him because he has a protected sexual orientation and race.
Sorry progressives, you own this one.

#WhiteStraightlLivesMatter

7.62NATO
08-27-15, 13:24
And when police entered his third-floor apartment on Wednesday, they reportedly found a Spartan living space supplemented by a small computer desk, leather couch, lots of candles and tea lights and plenty of pictures of Flanagan, according to the Daily Mirror.

At least nine photos taken throughout his career adorned Flanagan’s fridge with another publicity shot taped to a wall beside it.

The self-obsessed killer was apparently planning to get away with his murder of Alison Parker, 24, and Adam Ward, 27. Cops who searched Flanagan's car found a Glock pistol with multiple magazines and ammunition, a white iPhone, letters, notes, a to-do list and a briefcase that contained three license plates, a wig, shawl, umbrella, sunglasses and black hat, according to the Associated Press. Flanagan never got to use any of the disguises, as cops tracked him down on I-66 around 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday and Flanagan shot himself. He later died of the injury.

That Flanagan thought he could get away with murder is less surprising in light of the "arrogant" description of the gunman provided by the neighbor. Someone who lived in Flanigan's apartment complex told the Mirror that Flanagan was “rude and arrogant to everyone and anyone” and would sometimes throw cat feces at the dwellings of neighbors he was in disputes with.

Flanagan had posted a video of a cat to his now-suspended Facebook page on Aug. 20, with the description “I miss my cats!” Police found no sign of the felines at Flanagan’s apartment, according to the Mirror.

But cops did find gay porn and sex toys. In a lengthy manifesto he sent to ABC News after the killings, Flanagan said he was bullied at work because he was black and gay.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/27/inside-vester-lee-flanagan-life/

7.62NATO
08-27-15, 13:26
America should expect more Bryce Williamses, since She's turned her back to God.

t1tan
08-27-15, 13:34
America should expect more Bryce Williamses, since She's turned her back to God.

LOL wow

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 13:35
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/27/inside-vester-lee-flanagan-life/

Cops who searched Flanagan's car found a Glock pistol with multiple magazines and ammunition, a white iPhone, letters, notes, a to-do list and a briefcase that contained three license plates, a wig, shawl, umbrella, sunglasses and black hat, according to the Associated Press.

But cops did find gay porn and sex toys.

Enough!

How many more lives have to be destroyed before our elected officials ban; white iPhones, letters, notes, to-do lists, briefcases, license plates, wigs, shawls, umbrellas, sunglasses, black hats, gay porn, and sex toys?!

Firefly
08-27-15, 13:42

TV is not America, Hollywood is not the world.
There are plenty of moral people of numerous denominations in this country moreso than anywhere else I've been in this world.

It's not like that. This happens because people aren't willing to call others on their BS.

If someone took this guy up to the wall and told him if he kept on being an A-Hole that he'd get his ass kicked and thrown in the dumpster out back; he likely would've had to get real with himself and either do better or find another means of lifestyle.

Instant Karma. We lack it or interfere with it. That's our problem.

Personally it shouldn't matter who I do or don't pray to or who I do or don't lay with. Or what color I am. Or any of that.

We lack basic discipline. We neuter our police while simultaneously intruding on people's privacy.

100 years ago, you mess with a school marm you'd have a drunken posse come a'looking for you. They'd string up what was left of your lead riddled corpse, take pictures, sing a victory tune. And leave you hanging on the tallest tree in the county with a note nailed to your chest of what you did. And people knew that would happen so they would tend to be respectful.

Now you'll have second guessed cops attempt to apprehend you with kid gloves and a bunch of privileged politicians in secure gated mansions or high rise apartments being free with opinions.

Progress.

polydeuces
08-27-15, 14:08
The problem is clearly defined - no grey area there.

Psychopaths and mentally unstable people should not have fire-arms.

Problem is: how to make this happen.
A double edged sword, no easy answer anywhere.
So until we find a solution acceptable to all of us - we all to accept nut-bags WILL have firearms.
No way around it.
Prepare accordingly.

And we can talk and post till blue in the face - nothing will change until THAT is addressed.

Anything else is just smoke mirrors and the usual posturing.

SteyrAUG
08-27-15, 14:17

Again?!?

Seriously man, I don't believe in Yahweh one little bit. Not at all. I don't believe the Hebrew God exists any more than Zeus or Amaterasu.

Does that mean you honestly believe "I" am at risk of going on a mass murder rampage because I don't believe in the validity of Hebrew mythology? Do you really think it's impossible to function with a moral code based upon human values without belief in the supernatural?

GotAmmo
08-27-15, 14:18
Waiting on this to be classified as a Hate Crime

Waylander
08-27-15, 14:23

So until we find a solution acceptable to all of us - we all to accept nut-bags WILL have firearms.
No way around it.
Prepare accordingly.

And we can talk and post till blue in the face - nothing will change until THAT is addressed.

Agreed.

There were all of these shooters displaying warning signs and nobody will or can do very much about it. Threats of violence should be taken more seriously.
Even if he would've been locked up for a short time I'm sure he would've been just as hateful if not more when he got out of jail and/or the psych ward. Even if by some small chance he was prevented from keeping his weapon or buying or stealing another one, he still would've probably went on a rampage.

Today it's too hard to stop crazy.

WickedWillis
08-27-15, 14:27
Again?!?

Seriously man, I don't believe in Yahweh one little bit. Not at all. I don't believe the Hebrew God exists any more than Zeus or Amaterasu.

Does that mean you honestly believe "I" am at risk of going on a mass murder rampage because I don't believe in the validity of Hebrew mythology? Do you really think it's impossible to function with a moral code based upon human values without belief in the supernatural?

Don't take the bait Steyr! Just to clarify, I do believe in God, and consider myself religious, but amazingly the best and most "good" people in my life are Atheists.

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 14:37
Waiting on this to be classified as a Hate Crime

No s**t.

The African-American homosexual even PUT INTO WRITING that he had a problem with heterosexuals and European-Americans then murders two of them.

POTUS and the DOJ . . . crickets chirping .

Averageman
08-27-15, 14:46

No way around it.
Prepare accordingly.

There were plenty of indicators that this guy was nuttier than a basket of squirrel turds.
I'm willing to bet when he went bat crap crazy and more than one station, the managers were afraid to press charges because he was a minority homosexual, hell the guy was a bum leg away from being a Teflon Employee.
I'm willing to bet they were very afraid and after he was removed from the office, they let it drop, because after all he's someone else's problem now.
Numerous times in his employment history he has been "let go" for bad behavior to include threats of violence.
If you receive a threat from a psychopath and don't press charges, don't be surprised when the nut, goes nuts and shoots someone.

polydeuces
08-27-15, 14:58
If we were to be able to take some control of the dialogue, steer it towards something more pro-active, in the vein of 'no guns for whack-jobs', be aggressively pro-active in that conversation it would draw the attention away from the usual knee jerk reaction of idiotic "gun-control".
It has common ground and honestly makes sense.

But....problem of course is in the actual application if it ever gets there: how and who makes those calls, abuse of power, unintended consequences etc.
As I said - no easy solution. Not sure if there are any right answers.

It is unavoidable though that this discussion will occur, and if we want it to be something meaningful it would be wise to accept that.
Because this will happen again. And again. And again.

(Meanwhile I will make sure I remain well stocked - as would be wise for all of us.)

Sam
08-27-15, 15:53
Here is a glimpse into the murderer's lifestyle:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/27/inside-vester-lee-flanagan-life/?intcmp=hpbt3

Excerpts from the article:

the crazed gunman who executed on live morning TV two local journalists who worked at his former station, was told before being fired by the station to seek help for possible mental health issues -- then lingered in Roanoke, Va., for more than two years, living in a squalor amid publicity photos of himself, porn and sex toys.

"You are required to contact Health Advocate, the employee assistance program," the memo, from then-station director Dan Dennison, said. Williams was given four days to make the call. "This is a mandatory referral requiring your compliance. Failure to comply will result in termination of employment."

And when police entered his third-floor apartment on Wednesday, they reportedly found a Spartan living space supplemented by a small computer desk, leather couch, lots of candles and tea lights and plenty of pictures of (the killer's name).

But cops did find gay porn and sex toys. In a lengthy manifesto he sent to ABC News after the killings, Flanagan said he was bullied at work because he was black and gay.

7.62NATO
08-27-15, 16:09
Here is a glimpse into the murderer's lifestyle:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/27/inside-vester-lee-flanagan-life/?intcmp=hpbt3

Excerpts from the article:

the crazed gunman who executed on live morning TV two local journalists who worked at his former station, was told before being fired by the station to seek help for possible mental health issues -- then lingered in Roanoke, Va., for more than two years, living in a squalor amid publicity photos of himself, porn and sex toys.

"You are required to contact Health Advocate, the employee assistance program," the memo, from then-station director Dan Dennison, said. Williams was given four days to make the call. "This is a mandatory referral requiring your compliance. Failure to comply will result in termination of employment."

And when police entered his third-floor apartment on Wednesday, they reportedly found a Spartan living space supplemented by a small computer desk, leather couch, lots of candles and tea lights and plenty of pictures of (the killer's name).

Actually, those sex toys were unwashed...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-virginia-shooter-bryce-williams-6329277

Koshinn
08-27-15, 16:52
Again?!?

For some, morality comes only from (their particular, usually the Abrahamic) god. Therefore, they believe that those who do not have god in their life have no morality and thus are always on the verge of theft, rape, and murder if the opportunity presents itself without getting seen/caught.

Jaysop
08-27-15, 17:06
Again?!?

Brother, that's a conversation I've stopped trying to have on the forum.

SteyrAUG
08-27-15, 17:29
Don't take the bait Steyr! Just to clarify, I do believe in God, and consider myself religious, but amazingly the best and most "good" people in my life are Atheists.

I just get worn out from hearing it all the time. It's every bit as bad as people telling me I'm racist if I can understand the cultural validity of a rebel flag or that I'm homophobic if I wish every HBO / Cinemax miniseries didn't have a bunch of dudes kissing simply to prove those networks are tolerant of homosexuality.

I wish both sides would kind of F-O and realize some of us don't need to believe in a God to prevent ourselves from raping the next attractive female we see and we don't give a damn if somebody is gay but we really aren't interested in watching it.

Waylander
08-27-15, 17:34
I just get worn out from hearing it all the time. It's every bit as bad as people telling me I'm racist if I can understand the cultural validity of a rebel flag or that I'm homophobic if I wish every HBO / Cinemax miniseries didn't have a bunch of dudes kissing simply to prove those networks are tolerant of homosexuality.

I wish both sides would kind of F-O and realize some of us don't need to believe in a God to prevent ourselves from raping the next attractive female we see and we don't give a damn if somebody is gay but we really aren't interested in watching it.

Just like believing, going to church and getting on the soap box still hasn't worked out well for a lot of people, morality wise.

Outlander Systems
08-27-15, 17:42
I like you, dude.

If you ever get tired of crazies in Florida, consider yourself to have a drinking buddy you can teach Karate to. If you ever make it up here.

Firefly
08-27-15, 18:01
Not going to get into religion, but in light of people doing horrid things....I always wondered. What if this really is it. All of it. It wouldn't bother me.

Every day would be it's own thing and life would be more precious. It would mean that despite tragedy, you had today. You had a memory.

It was real. Not dressed up or glossed over.

The murderer claimed in his ramblings (I refuse to dignify it by calling it a manifesto) that what he perceived to be god commanded him to kill.

I don't know if a god, the God, or anything godlike has ever spoken to me, but if he told me to kill, I'd say "Do it yourself".

Any god that needs me to do wetworks is a weak and facile deity. Or a delusion.

If commanded to "Love all, be good", that's not unreasonable. And it's what people should do.

But cloud talk and sky pilotry shouldn't detract that this was a stupid, selfish, racist person who murdered two people because he couldn't get over himself. To make it worse he committed the crime in a fashion where people had to watch it live. Then uploading his own pov.

It wasn't clever or 'sending a message'. It was just being mean.
And it's over.

And now they are trying to tell us how we should feel and need more laws. How we need to 'reflect'.

No. Grieve. Accept our loss. Condemn the wicked. Try to take better care of others.
After all, 'Life is Suffering'. Not my words, but I agree.

gunrunner505
08-27-15, 18:07
I like to watch this every so often. I find it uplifting. Remind you what's important.

Watch "University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/pxBQLFLei70

Outlander Systems
08-27-15, 19:14
That MAN should be our next President...

I like to watch this every so often. I find it uplifting. Remind you what's important.

Watch "University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven" on YouTube

eightmillimeter
08-27-15, 19:57

Thanks for sharing that was great!

Talon167
08-27-15, 19:59

Well said, sir. +1

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-15, 16:55
"And here we go . . ." - The Joker

Andy Parker, father of slain reporter, vows to be ‘the John Walsh of gun control’

“Look, I’m for the Second Amendment,” he said, “but there has to be a way to force politicians that are cowards and in the pockets of the NRA to come to grips and make sense, have sensible laws so that crazy people can’t get guns.”

Mr. Parker argued against gun rights advocates who believe some of these tragedies can be prevented if more law-abiding citizens carried guns for self-defense.

“I got news for you, if Alison or Adam had been carrying an AK-47 strapped around their waist, it wouldn’t have made any difference,” he said, referring to slain videographer Adam Ward. “They couldn’t have seen this thing coming.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/27/andy-parker-father-of-slain-reporter-vows-to-be-th/

But if the racist homosexual ran them over with his car in the station's parking lot instead of shooting them on a field assignment he wouldn't be calling for automobile control.

Virginia Shooting Victim Alison Parker's Father Calls for Stronger Gun Laws

Andy Parker said he will do "whatever it takes to get gun legislation to shame legislators into doing something about closing loopholes and background checks."

http://www.newsweek.com/alison-parkers-father-calls-gun-laws-366189

Um, your daughter's murderer DID HAVE A FBI NICS check performed!!!

Slain Reporter's Father Fears For His Safety As He Takes Up Gun Control Activism

He added that he doesn't own a gun but he may buy one to protect himself. Although he hasn't received any threats yet, he said he doesn't want to "take any chances."

"I don't own a gun. We don't have a gun in our family," Parker said. "I'm probably going to have to get one. Sad to say, but I -- unfortunately, that's just the world we live in."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/andy-parker-gun-control-alison-parker_55e0af1be4b0b7a96338e827

So you don't own a gun, you don't have a gun in your famly, but now that your daughter was gunned down by a racist homosexual you feel you NEED a gun to protect yourself from GUN OWNERS???

WickedWillis
08-28-15, 17:05
"And here we go . . ." - The Joker

Andy Parker, father of slain reporter, vows to be ‘the John Walsh of gun control’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/27/andy-parker-father-of-slain-reporter-vows-to-be-th/

But if the racist homosexual ran them over with his car in the station's parking lot instead of shooting them on a field assignment he wouldn't be calling for automobile control.

Virginia Shooting Victim Alison Parker's Father Calls for Stronger Gun Laws

http://www.newsweek.com/alison-parkers-father-calls-gun-laws-366189

Um, your daughter's murderer DID HAVE A FBI NICS check performed!!!

Slain Reporter's Father Fears For His Safety As He Takes Up Gun Control Activism

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/andy-parker-gun-control-alison-parker_55e0af1be4b0b7a96338e827

So you don't own a gun, you don't have a gun in your famly, but now that your daughter was gunned down by a racist homosexual you feel you NEED a gun to protect yourself from GUN OWNERS???

Look, I am very sorry for your loss, I really am, but you are clearly out of your depth here Sir. Give it some time to stew so you are not just making knee-jerking statements the press is running with.

Firefly
08-28-15, 17:16
Nothing barred the shooter from owning a gun even in the strictest of jurisdictions.

I'm sorry his daughter died. Really, I am.
But whining about gun laws won't bring her back, her murderer is also dead without repudiation so there will never be real closure for him, and attacking others out of pure knee jerk emotional response will do nothing.

I'll cut him slack for grieving but he doesn't need to be figurehead of any causes.

He also doesn't 'have' to buy a gun if he doesn't want to. I doubt anyone is targeting him.

We might as well ban blacks and gays with that logic since they were involved. If someone has made it up in their mind to kill you, they will.

He could've easily stalked her home, humiliation raped her, and strangled her to death. Same for cameraman.
I really doubt that would've made him feel any better.

Waiting period would've been a non-issue since he bought the gun months ago.
Hopefully he'll find his peace, it just won't be at the stake of my rights.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-28-15, 17:30
Progressives are crazy and guns send them in bat shit levels of insanity and illogic. When they spout these things that wouldn't have prevented the acts, point out the inconsistencies and let people not drinking the Kool-aide see the complete lack of logic in the progressives position. When they get their way and these laws get passed and we continue to have problems throw the continued deaths of innocents at the feet of the people that touted false answers to real problems. Everytime they spout background checks and waiting periods and round count rationing and then bad men continue to do bad things- that blood is on the hands of the people who don't understand gun violence so they never will be able to solve the problem.

BoringGuy45
08-28-15, 17:43
The left is itching for a Reichstag fire and is looking everywhere they can. Luckily, they are failing so far.

The problem isn't guns. The problem isn't mental health. The problem is the message that society sends, that you are entitled to everything you want, and if you don't get it, you are entitled to take it by force and punish those who you feel wronged you in any way you see fit. We have a society that has rejected the idea of evil. We're told that there is no good and evil, or even good and bad. There's only different perspectives. When I worked for a short time as a counselor for troubled kids, I told one kid that he was behaving badly. I was taken aside by a supervisor and told that we don't say that to kids; we are supposed to ask them if they thought if their decision was the best one they could have made. The kid had just stabbed me in the arm with a pencil and was running around naked and I couldn't even say that what he did was wrong. Then we wonder why kids grow up thinking that killing someone is a perfectly acceptable way of handling your conflicts.

This guy wasn't mentally ill. Even if he went through a full psychological evaluation before buying the gun he wouldn't have pinged on their radar. A mentally ill person is someone who is impaired to the point that they don't appreciate the gravity of what they are doing. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew what he was doing was wrong and evil and willfully, knowingly, deliberately, and maliciously did it. This guy wasn't crazy, he was evil. Until we can get it through our heads that there are some completely sane but also completely evil people out there and prepare ourselves accordingly, we're going to see this keep happening even if we have door to door gun confiscation.

Biggy
08-28-15, 18:11
This guy didn't use a gun. http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/12/mass-school-bombing-in-1927-puts-sandy-hook-in-context/

Outlander Systems
08-28-15, 19:01
Your dead kid doesn't trump my Constitutional, God-given rights.

SilverBullet432
08-28-15, 20:40
This guy didn't use a gun. http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/12/mass-school-bombing-in-1927-puts-sandy-hook-in-context/

Neither did Timothy McVeigh..

Outlander Systems
08-28-15, 21:00
Neither did Timothy McVeigh..

Neither did the 9/11 hijackers...

Waylander
08-28-15, 21:26
Take the number of people that died on 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombing alone. Now go back in history and add up all mass shootings...worldwide. I'll bet you would have to go back pretty far back to even touch the first number.

HKGuns
08-28-15, 21:42
Sorry this cat has been on the tube way too often over the past few days. If this were one of my daughters I would be a complete wreck for weeks if not months and politicizing this would be the last thing I would think about, much less being on TV.

My sympathies for this guy are at an end .

The "first" time I saw him talking I thought to myself, no way could you put me on camera in this situation. It went down hill from there on each successive interview.

Ryno12
08-28-15, 21:49
Anyone else watching the 20/20 special on ABC tonight? Every time they come back from a commercial break, they have gun violence "factoids" up on the screen.
The MSM pushing their agenda again.

HKGuns
08-28-15, 21:53
Anyone else watching the 20/20 special on ABC tonight? Every time they come back from a commercial break, they have gun violence "factoids" up on the screen.
The MSM pushing their agenda again.

I don't watch ABC news, much less that version of ABC News.

AKDoug
08-28-15, 21:56
The husband of the survivor gets it.

On August 28, Tim Gardner, husband of Virginia shooting victim Vicki Gardner, said he does not blame the gun for his wife’s shooting. Rather, he blames the man who was holding the gun and pulled the trigger.

7.62NATO
08-28-15, 22:10
Your dead kid doesn't trump my Constitutional, God-given rights.

You may not want to refer to "God," given how opposed members here are to the concept of an almighty Creator.

Anyone who disregards the evidence for the existence of a God, fails to understand that they, too, know that He exists. God has made His existence so abundantly clear that no one can deny Him.

Firefly
08-28-15, 22:22
You may not want to refer to "God," given how opposed members here are to the concept of an almighty Creator.

Anyone who disregards the evidence for the existence of a God, fails to understand that they, too, know that He exists. God has made His existence so abundantly clear that no one can deny Him.

You seem like a nice guy. You have agreeable opinions but replace "God" in that paragraph with "Allah", "Shiva", "Vishnu", "Odin" et al and see if you still feel comfortable with it. Chances are you wouldn't. So it might turn off people to your impressionable points of order.

I personally err on letting a person consider his or her own personal god (if they choose to call it such) to be their moral compass.
I'm not opposed at all to Judeo-Christianity but as I hear in the ghetto 'only God can judge'. So religion is a tricky thing and everyoneis different so...

tb-av
08-28-15, 22:41
I wish that, just once, they would not bathe in their political filth.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe

'I'm a hunter' 'I have guns' 'I'm rich enough to hang out on Smith Mountain Lake' 'It's ok for me to do whatever I want'

Listen to the cadence of his voice at 1:15 "there are too many guns" ...... "in the hands of people" .... "who should not have guns"
That is no accident.. .those are three separate thoughts that comprise one point.

To rephrase that without his cadence..... 'We the people should not have guns'. He clearly believes and as he states has advocated for years.... 'We the people should not have guns'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSuSy5lnCVI

The sad part, is that as this father grieves over his daughters death. Terry McAuillfe will gladly sink his political fangs into the man and his family and have them live a long slow suffering all for the desires of a political party.

It's sick. It's as sick as the crime that was committed. Politicians in arms with the 'news' are little more than a cancer in our lives at this point. .. and I don't mean people like those reporters and camera people trying to do a job... I mean political media manipulation / sensationalism.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-28-15, 23:05
Sorry this cat has been on the tube way too often over the past few days. If this were one of my daughters I would be a complete wreck for weeks if not months and politicizing this would be the last thing I would think about, much less being on TV.

My sympathies for this guy are at an end .

The "first" time I saw him talking I thought to myself, no way could you put me on camera in this situation. It went down hill from there on each successive interview.

I remember a dad from I think it was the shooting in San Diego with the rich kid of some director? He was out there instantly too blaming the NRA. He was a complete ass about guns, for a kid that knifed and ran over a bunch of people too iirc.

Bet if he was blaming BHO for catalysing the shooter with his Charlotte comments, we'd never hear about it.

Honu
08-28-15, 23:08
just the amount of kids that drown in pools ? or die from texting and driving ? yet no ban on cell phones or pools and those kill more ?

idiocy for sure

t1tan
08-28-15, 23:12

And that evidence is...?

Never mind, don't care.

BoringGuy45
08-29-15, 00:13

I believe in God as much as you do, and I've done a lot of research that led me to that conclusion. However, if someone is dead set against (or for) believing in something, no amount of evidence will change their mind. We tell people what we believe and why, but it's up to them to accept or reject it.

SteyrAUG
08-29-15, 00:20

Again, really? Nobody is against God, we are against people telling us that only believing in God can prevent us from becoming depraved, homosexual killers.

Also there is exactly the same amount of evidence for the existence of ANY supernatural entity (Yahweh, Amaterasu, Zeus, etc.) as there is for the Easter Bunny....NONE. But I guess using your logic, YOU KNOW in your heart that the Easter Bunny is real.

I would suggest the lack of any real evidence at all proves there are no Gods, but we can't disprove a negative. So I won't take that last step. But I don't believe in Yahweh.

SteyrAUG
08-29-15, 00:33
I believe in God as much as you do, and I've done a lot of research that led me to that conclusion. However, if someone is dead set against (or for) believing in something, no amount of evidence will change their mind. We tell people what we believe and why, but it's up to them to accept or reject it.

To the contrary, if there were any actual evidence, the supernatural would become fact. If some super deity showed up tomorrow and introduced himself / itself to the population...that would pretty much be the end of the debate. People may not "like" what that deity represents, but existence would no longer be a question.

Problem is there is no actual "evidence" beyond the writings and relatings of "humans" who produced centuries of similar "evidence" regarding more deities than we can begin to discuss. And the evidence for the existence of Yahweh is no more compelling than the evidence for the existence of Amun, Aten, Amaterasu, Apollo.

And just as you are certain in your belief in Yahweh, for centuries men were just as certain in their beliefs in countless other deities. You can believe as you like, and I genuinely hope it brings something beneficial to your existence. But please don't insist there is actual evidence or that the rest of us are just in denial. It's a bit insulting.

I actually wish I believed in some form of supreme being / creator and that I believed a "grand plan" existed. It would make so many things so much more tolerable. I'd love to actually believe any of those things are real. But lacking any real evidence I can't really honestly believe in them any more than you can believe the Egyptian Gods once really existed.

SteyrAUG
08-29-15, 00:36
I wish that, just once, they would not bathe in their political filth.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe

'I'm a hunter' 'I have guns' 'I'm rich enough to hang out on Smith Mountain Lake' 'It's ok for me to do whatever I want'

Listen to the cadence of his voice at 1:15 "there are too many guns" ...... "in the hands of people" .... "who should not have guns"
That is no accident.. .those are three separate thoughts that comprise one point.

To rephrase that without his cadence..... 'We the people should not have guns'. He clearly believes and as he states has advocated for years.... 'We the people should not have guns'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSuSy5lnCVI

The sad part, is that as this father grieves over his daughters death. Terry McAuillfe will gladly sink his political fangs into the man and his family and have them live a long slow suffering all for the desires of a political party.

It's sick. It's as sick as the crime that was committed. Politicians in arms with the 'news' are little more than a cancer in our lives at this point. .. and I don't mean people like those reporters and camera people trying to do a job... I mean political media manipulation / sensationalism.

And here is the problem. If there are people who "shouldn't have guns" because they are so dangerous or potentially dangerous, then why in the blue **** are they out walking around? If they will suddenly start killing people the moment they manage to get their hands on a gun then they are just as dangerous the moment they get their hands on a car, a knife, a hammer, a gallon of gasoline or anything else that a person can use to harm another person.

BoringGuy45
08-29-15, 01:07
And just as you are certain in your belief in Yahweh, for centuries men were just as certain in their beliefs in countless other deities. You can believe as you like, and I genuinely hope it brings something beneficial to your existence. But please don't insist there is actual evidence or that the rest of us are just in denial. It's a bit insulting.

I find it a bit insulting that you imply my beliefs are due to my being too weak minded to accept what you believe is the truth. I went through a period of agnosticism and studied both sides of the debate, and I came to the conclusion that there is scientific and historical evidence that there is a God and He is the God of the Bible. YMMV, but I made a conscious, educated decision that this is what I believe. It's not because I'm searching for some artificial meaning in my life.

Now, obviously there are people like you who are more on the hopeful/wishful agnostic side. I understand and respect your point of view that you don't believe in God because you don't think the evidence is there. But my point to 7.62 NATO was that we can present what we believe, but it is up to those who don't believe it to draw their own conclusion. We can't change anyone's mind about God's existence just by insisting that it's so. I think at this point, both sides have heard it all from the other.

But anyway, I've said my peace, we should leave it at that.

Back to the gun topic...

SteyrAUG
08-29-15, 02:03
I find it a bit insulting that you imply my beliefs are due to my being too weak minded to accept what you believe is the truth. I went through a period of agnosticism and studied both sides of the debate, and I came to the conclusion that there is scientific and historical evidence that there is a God and He is the God of the Bible. YMMV, but I made a conscious, educated decision that this is what I believe. It's not because I'm searching for some artificial meaning in my life.

Now, obviously there are people like you who are more on the hopeful/wishful agnostic side. I understand and respect your point of view that you don't believe in God because you don't think the evidence is there. But my point to 7.62 NATO was that we can present what we believe, but it is up to those who don't believe it to draw their own conclusion. We can't change anyone's mind about God's existence just by insisting that it's so. I think at this point, both sides have heard it all from the other.

But anyway, I've said my peace, we should leave it at that.

Back to the gun topic...

That's actually not what I said, and I never suggested you were weak minded.

Here is the disconnect. I have no idea why you would think I believe you should accept my beliefs, or in this case my lack of belief. That is an assumption you are making.

Given that there is literally no evidence whatsoever either way there is no reason to assume somebody should accept your beliefs and no reason to assume somebody should accept my beliefs. I do find belief in the Hebrew God Yahweh "unlikely", that is me.

And honestly, I don't recommend my beliefs to anyone, I'd be a lot happier if I shared your beliefs.

This is also why people have moved away from specific belief in Yahweh and most believe in some less specific God / creator / supreme being. Again, I wish I could believe in something like that also, but I'm more of an evidence kind of person who can't take "big things" on faith.

I hope this clears things up, as you were never insulted. You are far too intelligent for me to suggest otherwise directly or by implication. I harbor zero animosity towards people with Judeo Christian beliefs, many members of my family are exceptionally religious, I simply don't share their beliefs.

Thanks for clarifying your comments to 7.62, there was some misunderstanding on my part. It was however the "no amount of evidence would change their mind" comment I took exception to. That is clearly not the case for me. But lacking that evidence, I could never be a believer even if I wanted to. At best, I could be a false believer who professed to believe in God but that would buy me nothing, even if there actually was a God. Any supreme being would know I don't actually believe.

Of course if he dropped in for a personal appearance and had a Burning Bush hour with humanity, that would change beliefs drastically as there would be reliable evidence and God would be as real as the moon. And if there is a God, that God knows I only need that kind of evidence so from my point of view he's playing games with me.

I'd really love to discover that everything means something and it all just doesn't end at death. But if there is an afterlife, and it really is Yahweh, I'll be a little disappointed.

Belloc
08-29-15, 07:02
Again, really? Nobody is against God, we are against people telling us that only believing in God can prevent us from becoming depraved, homosexual killers.

Also there is exactly the same amount of evidence for the existence of ANY supernatural entity (Yahweh, Amaterasu, Zeus, etc.) as there is for the Easter Bunny....NONE. But I guess using your logic, YOU KNOW in your heart that the Easter Bunny is real.

I would suggest the lack of any real evidence at all proves there are no Gods, but we can't disprove a negative. So I won't take that last step. But I don't believe in Yahweh.

:rolleyes:
Yes, In Fact You Can Prove a Negative https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/believing-bull/201109/you-can-prove-negative

20 Arguments For God's Existence http://www.strangenotions.com/god-exists/

I rather doubt you can actually back up your claim and formulate 20 rational arguments for the existence of the Easter Bunny, but feel free to take a swing.

Introducing Bernard Lonergan’s Philosophical Proof for God http://www.strangenotions.com/introducing-bernard-lonergans-philosophical-proof-for-god/

How to Prove that Transcendentalism is True (and thus atheistic materialism false) http://www.strangenotions.com/how-to-prove-that-transcendentalism-is-true/

ST911
08-29-15, 07:40
Best hope for the thread is to keep it on the shooting, and away from individual religious beliefs. Please stay on topic.

7.62NATO
08-29-15, 09:20
Despite not knowing all the facts of the Vester Lee Flanagan shooting, the antis are trying to capitalize on the tragedy to push additional legislation such as UBCs, which would have played no difference in this most recent shooting, nor in any of the recent high-profile shootings (Aurora, Sandy Hook, VT, Tucson, etc.).

I recently came across this:

Before he was a bad guy with a gun, he was a good guy with a gun, and since we can’t know when a good guy with a gun will turn bad, the only way we can prevent good guys with guns turning into bad guys with guns is to remove all the guns.

If anyone is on the fence about additional gun control (read, population control) legislation, by now it should be clear the end-game is confiscation of firearms in the hands of the citizenry.

BoringGuy45
08-29-15, 09:38
Despite not knowing all the facts of the Vester Lee Flanagan shooting, the antis are trying to capitalize on the tragedy to push additional legislation such as UBCs, which would have played no difference in this most recent shooting, nor in any of the recent high-profile shootings (Aurora, Sandy Hook, VT, Tucson, etc.).

I recently came across this:

Before he was a bad guy with a gun, he was a good guy with a gun, and since we can’t know when a good guy with a gun will turn bad, the only way we can prevent good guys with guns turning into bad guys with guns is to remove all the guns.

If anyone is on the fence about additional gun control (read, population control) legislation, by now it should be clear the end-game is confiscation of firearms in the hands of the citizenry.

Luckily, they don't have the balls. It would cause a full blown civil war and they know it. And one thing they don't take into consideration is that to remove all the guns, they're going to need people with guns to do that.

Averageman
08-29-15, 09:43
Luckily, they don't have the balls. It would cause a full blown civil war and they know it. And one thing they don't take into consideration is that to remove all the guns, they're going to need people with guns to do that.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2015/08/09/msm-fails-note-sorosmoneymatters-only-targeting-hillary-opponents
Yet somehow, complete silence from the MSM on the connection of George Soros to #BlackLivesMatter even though he is the providing most of the finances to that organization. Also mysterious is how the MSM also fails to note that Hillary Clinton, whom Soros supports, has not had her events disrupted by #SorosMoneyMatters (also known as #BlackLivesMatter).

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of funding and mobilizing groups across the U.S., according to interviews with key players and financial records reviewed by The Washington Times.

http://seattleglobalist.com/2015/08/09/bernie-sanders-black-lives-matter-race-divide-in-seattle/40394

For the rest of the afternoon and evening, social media was in an uproar over the actions of these two women. Many stated that the women were just hurting the #BLM cause, others wondered why Sanders was targeted and not other candidates. Some claimed that the women were plants paid by the Clinton campaign to stir up trouble.

It would seem to me, that when you start putting these Stories together; Soros is putting a lot of money out there to disrupt this election cycle. Linking this thread with the Harris County Deputy and the money man above, I think we are in for an interesting 18 months.

Pilot1
08-29-15, 10:30
Soros is a POS. He is funding the de-stabilization of America by promoting this balkanization, divisiveness, and identity politics. The goal is more power, and control for the political class as we keep infighting they are raiding the cookie jar.

ralph
08-29-15, 15:57
Soros is a POS. He is funding the de-stabilization of America by promoting this balkanization, divisiveness, and identity politics. The goal is more power, and control for the political class as we keep infighting they are raiding the cookie jar.

Yep, and I honestly believe that if it looks like a republican is going to win as POTUS, Then Soros and company will try to throw the election,(you know, get a war started with Russia over the Ukraine, or get boots on the ground in Syria) and if that fails, then start Ferguson style BLM riots but on a much larger scale(think LA, NYC, Chicago) in a effort to get martial law declared, and at that point simply go for it..

TAZ
08-29-15, 16:49
Yep, and I honestly believe that if it looks like a republican is going to win as POTUS, Then Soros and company will try to throw the election,(you know, get a war started with Russia over the Ukraine, or get boots on the ground in Syria) and if that fails, then start Ferguson style BLM riots but on a much larger scale(think LA, NYC, Chicago) in a effort to get martial law declared, and at that point simply go for it..

Why would he have to go that extreme? Do you honestly believe that Republicans aren't owned by him and his ilk?

Averageman
08-29-15, 18:13
Why would he have to go that extreme? Do you honestly believe that Republicans aren't owned by him and his ilk?

I personally think many of them are, I wouldn't put it past Boehner and McConnell both being bought and paid for. To no small degree, I'm thinking Fox News might have also jumped the Soros shark.

ralph
08-29-15, 22:05

Look at what he did in the Ukraine, Soros got the ball rolling there, the idea here is simple, get a war going, maybe even get a few nukes shot off, meanwhile 100's of thousands are killed, and the economy both here and in Europe is destroyed. By this point millions are demanding that "something" must be done. After a few months of starving,(possibly in winter) They'll be ready to hand over any rights they have. In comes Soros and his elitist pals with all the money and all the answers.. The end game here isn't about controlling the U.S. government. It's about a One World Government.. These elitist have been chipping away at this idea for over 100 yrs, They're getting close. And they want to run it. The only thing standing in their way right now, is Russia..

As far as the Republicans being owned by him, I'd remind you that ever since the SCOTUS ruled that corporations are "people" too, and that they can donate as much money as they want, the entire U.S. Government was up for sale to the highest bidder.(and Soros likely has controlling interest) The only way out at this point is by, shall we say, watering the tree of liberty. I look at it this way.. If you're a multiple billionaire, and you've bought everything you've ever wanted, what do you buy next? Simple. You buy power.. With enough money, you can shape entire country's into what you want, no matter what the people want, or think. We have a willing, corrupt government, and men like Soros have a endless supply of money..

djmorris
08-31-15, 00:57
Can anyone explain why the shooter in the POV video is white? Also his sleeve appears to be a blue dress shirt but if youve seen the frame supposedly from the cameraman showing the black shooter, he is wearing all black not blue. Anyways the shooter in the video is white, it's plain to see. Talk about tinfoil hats all you want but you can look for yourself unless you want to continue living in your dreamworld. It's just another psy-op to demonize the 2A. Don't take my word for it, go Google it but I've attached pics for you to see what I'm talking about. Y'all don't find this suspicious? Smh...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNYZ1GtWEAA5z-W.jpg

White man, blue shirt. Now look at this picture from the cameraman's footage. Black man, black clothes.

https://www.m4carbine.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=34835&d=1441000945

This link sums it up nicely:
https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/very-serious-problems-with-the-wdbj-shooting-story/

Moose-Knuckle
08-31-15, 01:13
Can anyone explain why the shooter in the POV video is white? Also his sleeve appears to be a blue dress shirt but if youve seen the frame supposedly from the cameraman showing the black shooter, he is wearing all black not blue. Anyways the shooter in the video is white, it's plain to see. Talk about tinfoil hats all you want but you can look for yourself unless you want to continue living in your dreamworld. It's just another psy-op to demonize the 2A. Don't take my word for it, go Google it.

I don't know how to say this with out being, cough um politically incorrect but Vester Lee Flanagan II (aka Bryce Williams) is what is referred to in the African-American community as "high yellow".

djmorris
08-31-15, 01:36
Fair enough - did he change clothes and skin color in a timespan of about 2.2 seconds though? The hand vs the image of him standing are completely different. Scroll up. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Her father, Andy Parker is an actor (again, Google it) and a paid shill. This is a staged shooting like every other one in the past 3-4 years. Boom. There. I said it.

Moose-Knuckle
08-31-15, 01:52
Fair enough - did he change clothes and skin color in a timespan of about 2.2 seconds though? The hand vs the image of him standing are completely different. Scroll up. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Her father, Andy Parker is an actor (again, Google it) and a paid shill. This is a staged shooting like every other one in the past 3-4 years. Boom. There. I said it.

The hand in the pic is of a light skinned black person. As for the clothes, the dark blue shirt could appear black in the poor lighting of the other camera that captured the event. However with that said, I would not be surprised in the least if what you are alluding to did in fact transpire. An ongoing PSYOP to influence the masses on the issue of disarming the American people in the name of safety and security is more of a reality than not.

Alex V
08-31-15, 06:54
Can anyone explain why the shooter in the POV video is white? Also his sleeve appears to be a blue dress shirt but if youve seen the frame supposedly from the cameraman showing the black shooter, he is wearing all black not blue. Anyways the shooter in the video is white, it's plain to see. Talk about tinfoil hats all you want but you can look for yourself unless you want to continue living in your dreamworld. It's just another psy-op to demonize the 2A. Don't take my word for it, go Google it but I've attached pics for you to see what I'm talking about. Y'all don't find this suspicious? Smh...

White man, blue shirt. Now look at this picture from the cameraman's footage. Black man, black clothes.

This link sums it up nicely:
https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/very-serious-problems-with-the-wdbj-shooting-story/

I was about to post this but you beat me to it. I'm deff. going into the pantry and rolling up some foil into a hat. I understand the light skinned black man, and maybe hats the explanation. But the screen cap of the hand/Glock and one of the images posted within the article on The Hill that was posted on the first page sure as hell look like a white dude to me.

:-/

7.62NATO
08-31-15, 07:05
I was about to post this but you beat me to it. I'm deff. going into the pantry and rolling up some foil into a hat. I understand the light skinned black man, and maybe hats the explanation. But the screen cap of the hand/Glock and one of the images posted within the article on The Hill that was posted on the first page sure as hell look like a white dude to me.

:-/

If you look at the POV fooage around the 18 sec. part, the female reporter is clearly looking at the shooter:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd2_1440663376

Also, look at this:

http://nodisinfo.com/virginia-tv-crew-fake-shooting-gun-control-plot-confirmed/

It's unbelievable that hours after the shooting, the boyfriend and father are on TV adamantly pushing for gun control. Too good to be true?

Sam
08-31-15, 07:55
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/11885294_654960654606884_7739071817733725421_n.jpg

djmorris
08-31-15, 08:08
Again, the reaction from the reporter does not even appear genuine. She appears to jump in reaction to a loud sound after the third shot or so. No bullet impact, no blood. She runs like hell - no limp? Also, why is it the camera man is not even facing them?! Then, he puts the gun right over the guys shoulder and they somehow still don't see some big black guy with a gun? How exactly did he know their exact location at 6:45AM anyways? Why are we not being told her father is an actor who works in the banking industry? Nice coincidence huh? There's also so many coincidences with these shootings but everyone brushes it off.

Also interesting to note is Obama attended the conference on International Gun Control two days prior to this shooting. Wow, another coincidence? Oh and another thing her 'secret lover' is another BULLSHIT crisis actor. The whole thing is a joke and people buy into it. Pathetic! Yes, they're indeed coming for our guns!

Oh, almost forgot. WHERE ARE THE SHELL CASINGS?? NOT ONE EJECTION!

Alex V
08-31-15, 08:26
If you look at the POV fooage around the 18 sec. part, the female reporter is clearly looking at the shooter:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd2_1440663376

Also, look at this:

http://nodisinfo.com/virginia-tv-crew-fake-shooting-gun-control-plot-confirmed/

It's unbelievable that hours after the shooting, the boyfriend and father are on TV adamantly pushing for gun control. Too good to be true?

Somehow the Antisemitic ramblings in the second link take away any credibility from the information.

Either way, something smells rotten in the state of Denmark.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-31-15, 08:35
The hand in the pic is of a light skinned black person. As for the clothes, the dark blue shirt could appear black in the poor lighting of the other camera that captured the event. However with that said, I would not be surprised in the least if what you are alluding to did in fact transpire. An ongoing PSYOP to influence the masses on the issue of disarming the American people in the name of safety and security is more of a reality than not.

That's what I see too. The gunsight pic is over exposed and the cameraman shot is underexposed. You'd have to pull the actual images and lay with them to see what else you can see.

I don't understand how it could be some big conspiracy involving her dad (If it really is her Dad!) that has such a basic flaw to it. Crazy people do crazy things and for some reason people think that it is more sane to have some big conspiracy.

You want a conspiracy- these are actually false/doctored images that were planted so that people talk about a conspiracy instead of a crazy killer activated by the BLM and BHO comments about blacks treatment in America.

Or is the conspiracy that I've been working since 2008 as a plant here at M4C just so that I could be here today to suggest a conspiracy to cover up a conspiracy.

Wait, what level of conspiracy am I at now? Crap. my briefing papers didn't cover this very well. Let me get back to my QuadLateral Commission who will coordinate with the aliens who have seeded Google with technology and created the ultimate cyborg that will control us all- Valerie Jarret (I know, I know- not very convincing as a normal human being.)

WillBrink
08-31-15, 08:54
Again, the reaction from the reporter does not even appear genuine. She appears to jump in reaction to a loud sound after the third shot or so. No bullet impact, no blood. She runs like hell - no limp?

I take it you have not seen people shot with handguns before?

Also, why is it the camera man is not even facing them?! Then, he puts the gun right over the guys shoulder and they somehow still don't see some big black guy with a gun? How exactly did he know their exact location at 6:45AM anyways? Why are we not being told her father is an actor who works in the banking industry? Nice coincidence huh? There's also so many coincidences with these shootings but everyone brushes it off.

Also interesting to note is Obama attended the conference on International Gun Control two days prior to this shooting. Wow, another coincidence? Oh and another thing her 'secret lover' is another BULLSHIT crisis actor. The whole thing is a joke and people buy into it. Pathetic! Yes, they're indeed coming for our guns!

Oh, almost forgot. WHERE ARE THE SHELL CASINGS?? NOT ONE EJECTION!

So she's a paid actor who will have to go into hiding forever to pretend she's not dead, dad and brother are both in on it ( or were taken to secret NSA black location to be brainwashed into believing it first?), bullets were fake, etc, etc. Oh brother....911 was an inside job right?

Loosen your tin foil hat a bit.

7.62NATO
08-31-15, 08:57
I take it you have not seen people shot with handguns before?

So she's a paid actor who will have to go into hiding forever to pretend she's not dead, dad and brother are both in on it ( or were taken to secret NSA black location to be brainwashed into believing it first?), bullets were fake, etc, etc. Oh brother....911 was an inside job right?

Loosen your tin foil hat a bit.

Do you work for them too? :o

WillBrink
08-31-15, 09:06
Do you work for them too? :o

Obviously! Doh.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/IMG_0020.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/willbrink/media/IMG_0020.jpg.html)

Outlander Systems
08-31-15, 09:08
The real world doesn't work like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC6jnHFdqbQ

ralph
08-31-15, 09:11
I wish I could afford to put that on a billboard next to a interstate..