PDA

View Full Version : Elderly woman attacked inside Omaha, NE church . . .

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 14:33
Latest double hate crime victim, a 76 year old Christian European-American woman robbed and attacked inside St. Cecilia’s Cathedral in Omaha, NE by African-Americans "playing the knock out game".

Aggravated robbery, aggravated assault on an elderly person, hate crime for attacking a Christian inside a church, hate crime for assaulting someone of another race, nah . . . as Barry O would say this is just a random robbery/act of violence. Victim was white so no need to get the DOJ/FBI Civil Rights Stassi involved.

Hope and Change . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_LbvJjhs4

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Police-ID-One-Man-Believed-To-Be-Invovled-In-Beating-Of-Elderly-Woman-Caught-on-Camera-322299171.html

TAZ
08-27-15, 14:58
I bet the ID said Dindo Nuffin or maybe Jesgon Takollege.

SomeOtherGuy
08-27-15, 15:39
It's only a "hate crime" when a non-white Democrat voter is attacked by a white Republican voter. Everything else is "random and really definitely not a hate crime, no sirree."

Is it just me or does it seem like a low intensity "race war" is already going on?

sevenhelmet
08-27-15, 15:41
Low intensity? Where have you been?

sjc3081
08-27-15, 17:13
She is lucky, if I'd accurately describe the way I feel about the two savages that punched that lady,I'm sure I would be banned.

Firefly
08-27-15, 17:23
Ever see Bad Lieutenant...

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-15, 17:26
Ever see Bad Lieutenant...

Only Harvey Keitel's best work to date!

Firefly
08-27-15, 17:40
Only Harvey Keitel's best work to date!

It kinda reminds me of that. I'm sure that lady forgives those two because of her value systems. But it would be lost on them, they'd just think they got away with it.

SteyrAUG
08-27-15, 17:40
At what point does assaulting a 72 year old woman qualify as attempted murder?

Dienekes
08-27-15, 20:37
"A safe place", according to the news story.

A couple of years ago I found three "yutes" looking to do mischief on a weekday in my church. When they saw me come in they lit out. The PD found them and rousted them. Probably accomplished nothing other than making them more careful.

One of these days we'll be doing visible security like synagogues for the same reasons.

drsal
08-27-15, 21:19
Worthless scum.... Find them and dismember them. Garbage unfit to live in society.

jpmuscle
08-27-15, 22:18
Low intensity? Where have you been?
It's only because whitey hasn't put his game face on? Lolz...

scottryan
08-27-15, 22:38
Nebraska is NE, not NB.

SteyrAUG
08-28-15, 00:05
One of these days, mainstream America is going to have to come to terms with the fact that there are violent racist minority groups every bit as predatory and vicious as skinheads in the 90s and klan factions in the 80s.

Of course I don't think it will be the Southern Poverty Law Center who draws attention to them. I also don't think there will be the same organized targeting of these violently racist individuals as was seen with skinhead groups in the late 80s.

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-15, 11:44
Nebraska is NE, not NB.

Oops! I knew I should have looked that one up. Correction made, thanks for the heads up.

WickedWillis
08-28-15, 12:10
At what point does assaulting a 72 year old woman qualify as attempted murder?

When it is performed by a white person.

brickboy240
08-28-15, 12:53
Diversity!

This is diversity and it is good for you.

Do not question diversity!

LOL

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-15, 14:13
One of these days we'll be doing visible security like synagogues for the same reasons.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5740/20770974349_27aee6bd47_z.jpg

Places of worship are soft targets as their doors are unlocked and anyone and everyone is welcome with open arms. After the Wedgewood Baptist Church shooting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Gene_Ashbrook) in '99 many churches in the area started security protocols. CCW by members with CHL and or off-duty LEOs, patrolling parking lots with radios during services, etc. And of course the SC church shooting bears to mind as well. I think churches across the country should encourage their members to obtain a CCW and training.

Firefly
08-28-15, 14:56
Is that a Jericho?

Wouldn't be my first choice but I think it's kinda neat that they are using Israeli weapons.

It's pretty depressing that having to arm churches is a thing now but here we are.

Moose-Knuckle
08-28-15, 15:21
Is that a Jericho?

Wouldn't be my first choice but I think it's kinda neat that they are using Israeli weapons.

It's pretty depressing that having to arm churches is a thing now but here we are.

I believe so and that is a photo from Israel.

JBecker 72
08-28-15, 15:38
As if stealing the purse wasn't enough, you have to get a weak ass sucker punch in too?

Diversity!

This is diversity and it is good for you.

Do not question diversity!

LOL

What does an old, old wooden ship have to do with this?

HKGuns
08-28-15, 21:30
Black lives matter.

7.62NATO
08-28-15, 22:18
Black lives matter.

All lives matter.

Firefly
08-28-15, 22:30
Morbid Thought:
What if that Catholic church were in deepest Ireland during the Troubles?
Those misguided youths probably wouldn't be alive or remains viewable by now.

SteyrAUG
08-28-15, 23:55
Morbid Thought:

Those cowardly POS wouldn't have the balls to pull such a stunt in that kind of environment. They only go after the weakest victims, in environments where they feel safe enough to get away with it and typically still need to operate in groups.

Benito
08-29-15, 01:59
This pisses me off.
As a point worth noting, if white criminals were attacking black victims at even half the rate that black ones were attacking white victims (even accounting for population), Obama and Co. would declare martial law and put whitey into internment camps.

SomeOtherGuy
08-29-15, 11:17
Morbid Thought:

I think that would probably be true today as well, in Northern Ireland and parts of the Republic of Ireland.

This pisses me off.
As a point worth noting, if white criminals were attacking black victims at even half the rate that black ones were attacking white victims (even accounting for population), Obama and Co. would declare martial law and put whitey into internment camps.

100%. This doesn't bode well for civil society in the near future.

Abraham
08-29-15, 11:42
When out in public, I keep my head on a swivel, especially in parking lots.

I keep looking, left, ahead, right, and behind me as I make my way to and from my vehicle.

Once inside, I don't let my guard down, but I don't practice the above or I'd look like a looney.

Looking like a looney in the parking lot doesn't faze me.

Outlander Systems
08-29-15, 13:31

I keep looking, left, ahead, right, and behind me as I make my way to and from my vehicle.

Once inside, I don't let my guard down, but I don't practice the above or I'd look like a looney.

Immediately lock the doors upon vehicle entry.

I don't understand why this isn't common practice.

Abraham
08-29-15, 14:09
Outlander Systems,

That's the first thing I do upon entering my vehicle.

docsherm
08-29-15, 14:40

I know what you mean. When I am in public with my children I treat it the same way I would a PSD mission in a non-permissive environment. People may wonder what I am doing but who cares. There are a lot of scum out there and I will not let them prevail.

The last homeless that approached me while I was with my children is still probably suffering from PTSD from the event and I guarantee you that he thinks twice about approaching people now........

Outlander Systems
08-29-15, 14:46
Outlander Systems,

That's the first thing I do upon entering my vehicle.

Good man. Whenever I bring this up as the most simple way to increase security, folks act like I'm talking about installing a Ma-Deuce on the roof.

cop1211
08-29-15, 18:14
If they are juveniles they will be back on the street doing the same thing in a hot minute. That's just one of the problems in the "justice" system.

Moose-Knuckle
08-29-15, 18:50
If they are juveniles they will be back on the street doing the same thing in a hot minute. That's just one of the problems in the "justice" system.

From the article I linked it states one of them is 22 YOA.

SteyrAUG
08-29-15, 19:29
This pisses me off.

When it was Seattle skinhead groups and a handful of incidents the full weight of the FBI and several other agencies were brought in. The SPLC acted like it was the greatest threat to the US since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

SomeOtherGuy
08-29-15, 20:17
When it was Seattle skinhead groups and a handful of incidents the full weight of the FBI and several other agencies were brought in. The SPLC acted like it was the greatest threat to the US since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

#blacklivesmatter
#whitelivesdont